• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niittymaki starts tonight

SportsTIPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rumor during the morning skate has Niittymaki planning on starting tonight. D[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]oug Wilson has a deal in place after Niitymaki makes a few starts.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple things:

a) A goalie has to be traded. Duh.

b) Yes, would make sense that he has to be shown playing for the scouts/teams shopping to get that trade value up.

c) The Sharks suck and have zero chance of winning against Vancouver anyway so who gives a shit... might as well put Niity in there... but I fail to see how he's going to look good out there so not sure what the point is.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its worth a try I guess, hey maybe he will have a great game and raise his trade value.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple things:

a) A goalie has to be traded. Duh.

b) Yes, would make sense that he has to be shown playing for the scouts/teams shopping to get that trade value up.

c) The Sharks suck and have zero chance of winning against Vancouver anyway so who gives a shit... might as well put Niity in there... but I fail to see how he's going to look good out there so not sure what the point is.

Let's be a little more optimistic. The Sharks have a 0.1% chance of beating VAN tonight. Maybe Niittymaki should start when the Sharks play Columbus.

:mullet:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, this guys accuracy rate is certainly in Eklund territory...