• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Chubb

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I saw that shot but I can't say it's dirty. Defenders can't win these days.

Go up top, it's helmet to helmet or they're chastised by the fans/media with: "YOU GOTTA GO FOR HIS LEGS, he's too strong to bring down with an arm tackle DERRRRR!" go low it's a flag or dirty hit... I mean wtf? It's a game that is violent in nature and results in injuries like this. There's one thing on spearing a guy and targeting a helmet by launching yourself or making dirty hits/contact after the ball is not in possession or rolling up, etc. but this is not dirty. Everything is happening in a fractions of a second.

And of course the NFL will react heavily because all their dumbass fake fan fantasy dorks are now upset and wont watch anymore football because their team will lose and ratings will go down (which is all they care about, they couldn't give two shits about the well being of any of these players).

What the absolute fuck did anyone expect Garrett to say? "Oh yah, after that, we're going to only tackle him up top and make sure not to duck our heads at all... and pat him on the ass when he plows through our secondary with much smaller guys." BTW, I doubt anyone would care if some no name 3rd string runningback or secondary player got injured...

Look, end of day it's too bad what happened to Chubb, but nature of the sport. You got 22 guys out there trying to blow each other up with heavy pads and equipment. The absolute fuck do you think is gonna happen? "Well NFL should be banned then, it's too violent." LMFAO HAHAHAHAH see my point about the NFL org and government not giving a flying fuck because of the revenue and taxes it pulls in.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn finally showed it today.was quite graphic and is similar to theisman,s hit by lt in terms of being awful to watch

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't know why he'd have to defend himself to begin with. Oh I know, because of the hypocritical pansy ass society that is America's culture today. There was nothing dirty about his hit. Had he gone up top and Chubb plowed through him and Fitzpatrick got injured, everyone would be like, "Gotta tackle him low Fitz LOL idiot. Injury serves you right trying to stop him that way!" While a bunch of social media dorks and FF idiots move on to the next week like nothing happened.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn finally showed it today.was quite graphic and is similar to theisman,s hit by lt in terms of being awful to watch

Yah nobody is denying it sucks and is gruesome to watch. The fact people are saying it was dirty is where society has lost their fuckin' mind.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100 per cent clean.don,t know how anybody calls it dirty

Because clickbait, and 'player safety' (which is bullshit), and concern about the fantasy dorks where they probably just lost a lot of ratings because nobody cares anymore about their team.

So call it dirty so we can have the 'safety' narrative and an excuse for said dorks above.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pray this is true . . .

If so, his DNA needs to be preserved. When humanity is almost 100$ wiped out, they need to use it for cloning purposes.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty amazing how quickly players are recovering from ACL and MCLs these days... advancement in the medical field has been pretty incredible. Seems like now knee issues (namely tibula or patellar tendon) are the thing ending careers and causing major complications.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw some lamebrain bitching about guaranteed contracts for RBs, kind of ignoring the fact that Chubb will make well north of 10 million this year for not playing. If someone gave me that much money at that age, I'd be a richer man today.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty amazing how quickly players are recovering from ACL and MCLs these days... advancement in the medical field has been pretty incredible. Seems like now knee issues (namely tibula or patellar tendon) are the thing ending careers and causing major complications.
I think Brady won more Superbowls after blowing out his knee than before.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can say whatever he wants but that will go down in the books as a dirty play. Chubb was wrapped up by another player and launches himself to do what? Take a player out for the season? F you Fitzpatrick, don’t believe you.

Sad for Nick Chubb, love that player. Get well soon.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can say whatever he wants but that will go down in the books as a dirty play. Chubb was wrapped up by another player and launches himself to do what? Take a player out for the season? F you Fitzpatrick, don’t believe you.
Wholeheartedly disagree...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't say Minkah intended that to be dirty

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wholeheartedly disagree...
You’re probably right, looking at it some more. Hate to see a great player getting hurt like that. Browns rallied around him today, that’s for sure.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the people calling this dirty.

It is an absolute standard play in the NFL. Just unfortunate is all.
Standard but unfortunate. Ok I guess.