• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL TICKET on PS3

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make the mistake I did and waste your money on it. It does nothing but freeze or say video unavailble, It is like trying to download video on dial up. Watch for 5 seconds buffer for 2 minutes. Watching the Browns game I literally get to see every 7th snap. And I don't mean every 7th play just the snap. Piss Poor.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make the mistake I did and waste your money on it. It does nothing but freeze or say video unavailble, It is like trying to download video on dial up. Watch for 5 seconds buffer for 2 minutes. Watching the Browns game I literally get to see every 7th snap. And I don't mean every 7th play just the snap. Piss Poor.

Everyone is having the same issue. I know i am. It is pissing me off to no end. Get the game for a few seconds then see some random pregame thing or commercial and then it freezes. Pixellated to hell. And almost all the game was just the game trying to load.

I have the MLB package and the NBA package and both cost a lot less than the NFL package and they work a ton better.

Worse of all, when I tried to contact Directtv they said it was a PS3 issue and PS# say its a DirectTV issue and will do nothing for compensation.
Both act as it if my fault and it was only happening to me when it is clearly happening to everyone.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so the niners game worked just fine for me. HD quality. There were some skips and some hicups. But for the most part it was a great game viewing experience

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
OK, so the niners game worked just fine for me. HD quality. There were some skips and some hicups. But for the most part it was a great game viewing experience

Same here. Sounds like some bugs they needed to get worked out. Hoping there is some sort of refund for this weeks game considering how much it mustve sucked to have wanted to see an early game. I'll take a 49er win and a $20 dollar refund ;)

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Does the PS3 need a login for NFL ticket to work? Basically, can you use it on 2 PS3s or are you limited to the one?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the PS3 need a login for NFL ticket to work? Basically, can you use it on 2 PS3s or are you limited to the one?

From what i read can use it on two, but not at the same time and the limit is 4 ps3s with login access

JAY52PWILLS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thats bout right i subscribed to the ticket on my ps3 and had the same issues as many did although the 49ers gm came thru ok but the delay was atleast 5mins behind i hope its better this week ..OH YEAH NOW yeah how dowe get 25$ REFUND

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats bout right i subscribed to the ticket on my ps3 and had the same issues as many did although the 49ers gm came thru ok but the delay was atleast 5mins behind i hope its better this week ..OH YEAH NOW yeah how dowe get 25$ REFUND

I found that we could fast forward using the L2 button. Every time it would skip backwards I just fast forward. Was still about 30 seconds behind the real action, but that is not too bad

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found that we could fast forward using the L2 button. Every time it would skip backwards I just fast forward. Was still about 30 seconds behind the real action, but that is not too bad

sounds like the online feeds being about 30 seconds behind n such.

JAY52PWILLS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
U know I was so scared to touch the controller in fear that it would freeze cause of the early games.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake it was the R2 button, the l2 button was reverse. I am on a ton of pain killers from a knee operation and not thinking too clearly.