• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Evaluating PSI data

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Blandino

I have a feeling it doesn't support their argument, else they would be passing it out to everyone and anyone right now.

Curious that Goodell said they were simply deterrent spot checks and not a research study. Blandino says otherwise and so does their website.

Time to come clean NFL, at some point you will have to show your cards.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we all figure this is the way it would go down? Just makes this next hearing all that more interesting.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing came out pretty much the way I figured it would. Although it was never specifically stated, most people assumed Goodell would make these PSI readings public. Patriot supporters (like me) assume the reason he didn't is that the readings support the Patriots' claim that football deflation never occurred. Patriot haters most likely assume that Goodell suppressed the readings in deference to Robert Kraft because they proved that his team was cheating. Making these readings public would clear this question up once and for all. As a result, I assume (and hope) that all Patriot haters would join with all Patriot supporters to urge Goodell to make these readings public. If they prove the Patriots cheated, I will certainly acknowledge so in this forum and admit that my team cheated. If they prove otherwise, I would expect a similar response from Patriot haters. If the haters are convinced that Deflategate is real, making these readings public is in their own best interests. I hope public pressure on Goodell will prevail in the end.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Blandino

I have a feeling it doesn't support their argument, else they would be passing it out to everyone and anyone right now.

Curious that Goodell said they were simply deterrent spot checks and not a research study. Blandino says otherwise and so does their website.

No question.. To be honest, if they do release it, the data will be rigged. Listening to the radio, the NFL was so worried about the cold that they brought the footballs inside during the super cold games.

Just assume it won't be worth much.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing came out pretty much the way I figured it would. Although it was never specifically stated, most people assumed Goodell would make these PSI readings public. Patriot supporters (like me) assume the reason he didn't is that the readings support the Patriots' claim that football deflation never occurred. Patriot haters most likely assume that Goodell suppressed the readings in deference to Robert Kraft because they proved that his team was cheating. Making these readings public would clear this question up once and for all. As a result, I assume (and hope) that all Patriot haters would join with all Patriot supporters to urge Goodell to make these readings public. If they prove the Patriots cheated, I will certainly acknowledge so in this forum and admit that my team cheated. If they prove otherwise, I would expect a similar response from Patriot haters. If the haters are convinced that Deflategate is real, making these readings public is in their own best interests. I hope public pressure on Goodell will prevail in the end.
Like Patsfan2003 said what is to make us believe that the true results would come out? I don't think there is anyway Goodell falls on his sword even though he claims it's all about protecting the shield. I'm with you on admitting my team cheated but first let's have the NFLPA and the NFL agree to each have a rep during these "spot" checks. The truth will set you free Roger, let it go, let it go...

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kessler is attacking:
Kessler questions league’s decision not to release PSI data

Meanwhile, Roger is digging a deeper and deeper hole
Goodell reiterate PSI checks were not a “research project”
So, basically, the NFL decided not to gather real-time, in-game data regarding the operation of football air pressure during actual football games because Ted Wells and his second-hand-smoke-doesn’t-cause-cancer flunkies from Exponent already had determined that the measurements taken from footballs during halftime of the January 2015 AFC title game prove that someone from the Patriots organization had deliberately released air from the footballs before kickoff.

If Roger wants to sweep it under the rug, he's going about it the wrong way - by opening his mouth. What a buffoon.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Blandino

upload_2016-2-14_9-41-20.png

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering what the Patriots' early 2016 schedule will look like. It is already rumored that the first game will be at Denver to open the season. If Goodell gets Brady's 4 game suspension reinstated (or maybe even if he doesn't), I look for him to schedule four very tough opponents for these games. Wouldn't be surprised to see Miami on the road and Seattle and Baltimore at Gillette.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3