• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN CARDIOLOGIST QUESTIONS FLAWED DATA RELIED ON BY BIG TEN TO CANCEL SEASON

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The silver lining to delaying the season to January is that it would allow for a death bowl to the dumb AF bowl system. What other sport decides its championship in such a stupid format? After the spring season lets have a playoff ala NCAA basketball. For those that don't make the tourney can do invite only post-season ala the NIT.
Meanwhile other sports :whistle:
NCAA cancels fall Division I championships, leaving only FBS football trying to play - ProFootballTalk

Lol and no Bowls aren’t going anywhere anytime soon

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The silver lining to delaying the season to January is that it would allow for a death bowl to the dumb AF bowl system. What other sport decides its championship in such a stupid format? After the spring season lets have a playoff ala NCAA basketball. For those that don't make the tourney can do invite only post-season ala the NIT.

What's wrong with the 4 team playoff? Also, I doubt there will be a Spring Season since most of the teams will have just finished their season with a 2020 champion crowned in some fashion.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with the 4 team playoff? Also, I doubt there will be a Spring Season since most of the teams will have just finished their season with a 2020 champion crowned in some fashion.
The 4 team playoff is better than nothing, but I think the current system favors underdogs too much.

There is absolutely no reason why you should be given 4-6 weeks to prep for your next opponent. If anything, make the playoffs the following week after the conference championships and the week thereafter. March Madness is awesome in having to play two games in three days, and having the tournament be right after the conference tournaments.

If you started a football playoffs timely, you could still have the championship game in early January. A true national champion should be able to prep for its upcoming opponent in a normal week. I think those early tournament games would generate more revenue than some of the top tier non-playoff bowl games.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q: 7) Why after six months of prevalence in the USA is the heart issue only to come to light now?

A: Because the Big 10 is using the virus as a political weapon.
Those making the decisions are not effected by the job losses and the 10's of $millions in economic damage to small businesses done by cancelling the season.
They're hoping people will blame POTUS come November 3rd.

I don't think the schools would pull the plug on a season for political reasons, as they too will have astronomical losses if the season isn't played.

I think this comes down to slight chance a player contracts the virus and, god forbid, dies, the school would be sued for whatever amount the family wants to ask for.

I think they could save the season, but the players will have to sign contracts saying they know the risks, relieve the schools of any responsibility and cannot sue the school if they contract the virus.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're hoping people will blame POTUS come November 3rd.

Jimminy Fucking Cricket. You coolaid-chugging tatooed-on-your-asses Trumpanaughts see everything as a conspiracy to oust our POTUS. What do you see below, tinklewicket?
bRgO6.png

The only Midwestern states to go for Hilary were Minnesota and Illinois.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin Urban Meyer. He gave people the idea of using a heart problem. This is all his fault

we haven't a good blame Urban Meyer thread for awhile
Noooo, it is ALWAYS Texas' fault. Has been ever since LHN.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 4 team playoff is better than nothing, but I think the current system favors underdogs too much.

There is absolutely no reason why you should be given 4-6 weeks to prep for your next opponent. If anything, make the playoffs the following week after the conference championships and the week thereafter. March Madness is awesome in having to play two games in three days, and having the tournament be right after the conference tournaments.

If you started a football playoffs timely, you could still have the championship game in early January. A true national champion should be able to prep for its upcoming opponent in a normal week. I think those early tournament games would generate more revenue than some of the top tier non-playoff bowl games.
Jimminy Fucking Cricket. You coolaid-chugging tatooed-on-your-asses Trumpanaughts see everything as a conspiracy to oust our POTUS. What do you see below, tinklewicket?
bRgO6.png

A pretty map.

Now post one by political alignment of University President.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the schools would pull the plug on a season for political reasons, as they too will have astronomical losses if the season isn't played.

I think this comes down to slight chance a player contracts the virus and, god forbid, dies, the school would be sued for whatever amount the family wants to ask for.

I think they could save the season, but the players will have to sign contracts saying they know the risks, relieve the schools of any responsibility and cannot sue the school if they contract the virus.

Players and parents sign releases that they won't sue in the unfortunate chance of any permanent injury (neck, spine, knee, concussion, hip, etc..

Not sure how this is any different.

I signed a Covid release in June so my boy could attend weight room workouts for football. I signed another in July when fall practice began.
They've been through 7-on-7's with other schools through July and have been in 2-a-days for the last 8 days.

He/We can opt out at any time.

My daughter and I also signed a Covid release so she can participate in marching band. They've had 100 members in their marching band out on the field going through their motions, within 3 feet of each other, for a month now. Try playing a clarinet with a mask on.

Last edited:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bRgO6.png

They want those Big 10 battleground states (Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania) back.

Commoners and small business are collateral damage in the pursuit of power and control.

You're an ignorant moron.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want those Big 10 battleground states (Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania) back.

Commoners and small business are collateral damage in the pursuit of power and control.

You're an ignorant moron.

I know Tom Wolf (D-PA) has done his fair share to thoroughly fuck small business.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Tom Wolf (D-PA) has done his fair share to thoroughly fuck small business.

Yeah. He's also one of the 5 that ordered nursing homes to take Covid patients. The elderly are simply a burden on the state.

Tom Wolf is well to do.
Tom Wolf - Wikipedia

He won't be fazed by the carnage bestowed upon small business and commoners .

He'll have the mainstream media to help in distracting from himself and blaming Trump.

trump 5 governors.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He's also one of the 5 that ordered nursing homes to take Covid patients. The elderly are simply a burden on the state.

Tom Wolf is well to do.
Tom Wolf - Wikipedia

He won't be fazed by the carnage bestowed upon small business and commoners .

He'll have the mainstream media to help in distracting from himself and blaming Trump.

View attachment 251032

Yeah he’s a pampered schmuck that has absolutely no reason to be governor other then he has a ton of money.

His daughters are hot though.