• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft 2019

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched some tape on LSU LB Devin White and decided it was pointless not long after I started ... wow, this dude going to be a stud at the next level. No shot in hell he's available at 25.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they trade up to get him, which I doubt, since the priority is DT, and DE.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking into this draft more, it seems like a good news/bad news situation.

The good news is that it is deep on the d line, where we likely need a DE and DT.

The bad news is that it is shallow on the o line, where we likely need a OT and C.

I think we will likely take a defensive lineman in the first round, because we can get an immediate impact player in this draft at that position.

I suspect we use one of our second rounders on an OT though because there won't be much depth after that round.

Deebo Samuel sounds like a guy to watch at receiver for us. He would be a nice complement to Alshon and also played at South Carolina like he did. He looks to have a TY Hilton type of skill set--not huge, not a track guy, but very good hands and quickness and just seems to get open and make big plays. He is doing well at the Senior Bowl but I still think he goes second round because he is 5'11" and will likely run a 4.5 40.

If we let Jordan Hicks walk, Terrill Hanks might be another name to watch at LB in the second round. He looks like more of an OLB at the pro level, but he is killing it at the Senior Bowl and looks to be a legit three-down LB with aggressive tackling, speed and decent size.

I don't see too many good centers in this draft. We will likely need to play Wis or Seumalo at C if Kelce retires, or sign a vet in free agency.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have all the practices recorded (can also catch them all on youtube as well) ... but I'm intrigued by this slot type WR named Penny Hart ... really good quickness in and out of breaks.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like S Nassir Adderley is going first round.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts about moving out of first round and gaining picks? I wouldn't mind loading up in the second round. Tons of talent to be had.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we do end up getting a 2nd for Foles (assuming Tag and trade) then I think we stay put at 25 and make the pick. The Foles trade would give us 3 total 2nd rounders to play with. Not a draft filled with a lot of "stars" in the early 1st, but it's a deep draft at positions like DL and WR. The value at OL this year is in Rd 2 and 3 ... not so much in Rd 1 as there are very few "givens", but a good deal of "solid" prospects in the group.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's where I get a good deal of break down ... his name is Voch Lombardi. Does excellent breakdowns from now till the draft. Here's some of his breakdowns of the Lines, but he does breakdowns of other positions as well if you just subscribe and hit the bell for updates.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts about moving out of first round and gaining picks? I wouldn't mind loading up in the second round. Tons of talent to be had.

I don’t see it this year. Already stated, but we will possibly get another 2 for Foles. Also, unlike last year, we are lacking for picks. It just makes sense to stay at 25 if there are any solid targets to get.

If they move down I can see it only happening right around the 25th pick and only because their top targets will still be there in the second.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see it this year. Already stated, but we will possibly get another 2 for Foles. Also, unlike last year, we are lacking for picks. It just makes sense to stay at 25 if there are any solid targets to get.

If they move down I can see it only happening right around the 25th pick and only because their top targets will still be there in the second.
A trade like last year would be great. A 2nd rd pick this year and a 2nd next year would be a pretty good deal for us. Our 1st this year is not to far from the 2nd round.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching film of this UD Safety Nasir Adderley ... man! This kid can ball!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Adderley sounds like he is going first round now. Philly kid, nephew of Packer Hall of Fame CB Herb Adderley. He could be our guy in the first round if he makes it that far. Sounds like Gruden likes him though so we shall see.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really impressed by Washington State LT Andre Dillard while watching the Senior Bowl. WR Isabella is another kid who looks like a nice slot WR type. Ohio State WR/ST's guy McLauren has impressed me at practices and also in this game ... 4th - 6th rounder type. Daylon Mack at DT has impressed on the Defensive side.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a kid who could take over 3rd down duties ... had a good week and a good Senior Bowl as well.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good possible pick for us, as of this date, is: Dexter Lawrence,or Christian Wilkins, both DT's, Clemson. The Combine will tell us a lot more, next month. Devin White would be phenomenal, but would take too much to trade up. We need all 3 top picks this year.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good possible pick for us, as of this date, is: Dexter Lawrence,or Christian Wilkins, both DT's, Clemson. The Combine will tell us a lot more, next month. Devin White would be phenomenal, but would take too much to trade up. We need all 3 top picks this year.

Even though I like Lawrence, I think he's more suited as a Rd 2 pick. Wilkins on the other hand I'd be perfectly fine with at 25. Other players I could see at 25 for us is S Adderley (as previously talked about) and LT Andre Dillard as he could be our replacement for Peters should he retire. DE Montez Sweat is another guy to consider if he drops to 25 ... especially if Brandon Graham leaves as expected.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching film of this UD Safety Nasir Adderley ... man! This kid can ball!

We have no one with his skill set. He flies all over the field and can hit! Plays safety but has corner experience. He is my personal favorite in round 1 but other teams are catching on.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really impressed by Washington State LT Andre Dillard while watching the Senior Bowl. WR Isabella is another kid who looks like a nice slot WR type. Ohio State WR/ST's guy McLauren has impressed me at practices and also in this game ... 4th - 6th rounder type. Daylon Mack at DT has impressed on the Defensive side.

Isabella runs a 4.3 forty! A true slot WR Would be great to get an Edelman clone!

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isabella runs a 4.3 forty! A true slot WR Would be great to get an Edelman clone!

He was suppose to be a mid round guy but wouldn’t shock me if a team lie the Pats scoop him up at the end round 2. Gosh I hope not!

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it, the more I think the Eagles will go offensive tackle round one. Think about it. OTs are usually had pretty early in the draft. If the Eagles fail to land one, we are not only in big trouble next season but when will we get another chance at landing a good one?

Dillard, Cajuste, etc. would have to be considerations late round one. On the interior, expect a lineman with versatility, capable of playing multiple positions. If Peters comes back, I hope the team can convince him to play guard but I doubt Jason could lay down his pride.

Either way, he cannot be counted on with all of his injuries. The front office has to make it a priority to protect Wentz. Going into the season down a Pro Bowl LT and RG in Brooks is a huge blow. Brooks will be back but we need some serious infusion of young talent.

Last edited: