• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft 2019

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also quite a bit of buzz about the Eagles possibly taking Jeffery Simmons at 25 too; I know he's not popular with some on this board, and it could be lazy reporting since we took a similar profile in Sidney Jones a couple of years ago... he would redshirt this season but could be a real coup down the road. Personally I like him a lot; IMO compares to Ndamukong Suh. If he never tore his ACL, he wouldn't be anywhere near the bottom of the 1st to even consider.

It might be a gamble but like you stated they did it with Jones a couple years ago.
Another guy that could fall is Bush the LB out of Michigan, reports are he as shoulder issue that could require surgery.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE Montez Sweat may be around later than anticipated with an enlarged heart. He was allowed to participate at the Combine and his "people' are saying it's not a big deal, but word some teams have taken him off their draft boards.

I'm still on the OG/OC Garrett Bradbury bandwagon. Immediate plug and play Guard who perfectly fits what we are looking for in an agile puller who can also maul if need be; plus he's a Jason Kelce clone with strength. Kelce contemplated retirement this season, so as soon as he hangs em up we can shift Bradbury right into that spot if we choose without a drop off.

A also love everything I've seen from S Chauncey Gardner Johnson. Much like Bradbury is similar to Kelce ... CGJ is similar to Malcolm Jenkins. That kid can play anywhere .. he can play slot, he can play single high, he's good in the run game, he has good instincts. He's shot to the top of my Safety list the more tape I've seen of him.

The rumors about Nelson Agholor possibly being traded on draft day make me think the Eagles have their eye on receiver fairly early. Marquise Brown or AJ Brown can be on the Bird's radar ... but there's plenty of good guys in Rd 2 this year as well.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be a gamble but like you stated they did it with Jones a couple years ago.
Another guy that could fall is Bush the LB out of Michigan, reports are he as shoulder issue that could require surgery.
Smaller LBs with shoulder issues are very worrisome.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE Montez Sweat may be around later than anticipated with an enlarged heart. He was allowed to participate at the Combine and his "people' are saying it's not a big deal, but word some teams have taken him off their draft boards.

I'm still on the OG/OC Garrett Bradbury bandwagon. Immediate plug and play Guard who perfectly fits what we are looking for in an agile puller who can also maul if need be; plus he's a Jason Kelce clone with strength. Kelce contemplated retirement this season, so as soon as he hangs em up we can shift Bradbury right into that spot if we choose without a drop off.

A also love everything I've seen from S Chauncey Gardner Johnson. Much like Bradbury is similar to Kelce ... CGJ is similar to Malcolm Jenkins. That kid can play anywhere .. he can play slot, he can play single high, he's good in the run game, he has good instincts. He's shot to the top of my Safety list the more tape I've seen of him.

The rumors about Nelson Agholor possibly being traded on draft day make me think the Eagles have their eye on receiver fairly early. Marquise Brown or AJ Brown can be on the Bird's radar ... but there's plenty of good guys in Rd 2 this year as well.
Seems similar to the last versatile safety we got from Florida, Jaylen Watkins. Never really flourished at any of the spots.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems similar to the last versatile safety we got from Florida, Jaylen Watkins. Never really flourished at any of the spots.

Never liked that dude ... love CGJ though

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest I'm hearing is that there is real interest in Marquise Brown in Rd 1 even if they need to do a slight trade-up. Could be smoke and mirrors though if they want to drum interest in him going before their pick so someone else drops into their lap. Day of the draft you can't take anything on face value.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might not have to move up if targeting WR's.....
I mean the defensive studs are going to be pushing these offensive guys down a little...
Plus the whole QB debacle going on as well....

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might not have to move up if targeting WR's.....
I mean the defensive studs are going to be pushing these offensive guys down a little...
Plus the whole QB debacle going on as well....
Daniel Jones reminds me a little of Foles.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles are hosting Ed Oliver pre draft. Interesting. Wonder if Howie has plans moving way up in the draft to draft him. I would love this pick. What would it cost?
It is just a smoke screen.