• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft 2019

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Oklahoma vs Iowa State and I am in love with this WR from Iowa State named Hakeem Butler ... huge target who refuses to go down on any catch. Looked up some film on him from last year and it's more of the same. Redshirt Soph so he will be draft eligible ... right now he's not on any draft nik's radar, but I'm sure it won't take long for people to catch on. This kid has #1 at next level written all over him.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will he be there at 32?

lol ... right now I'm not seeing him on anyone's top 10 receiver lists. I have a feeling that will change soon though. 6'6" 225 lbs, long arms and long strider. Tremendous balance to get extra yards after contact; very strong lower body for a 6'6" player.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Redshirt draft eligible Soph I really like is LSU CB Greedy Williams (great name) ... just had yet another INT a few minutes ago against Auburn. This kid imo is a sure fire 1st rounder barring injury. I think we seriously need to look at OL in 2019, but I keep an eye on all positions ;)

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Oklahoma vs Iowa State and I am in love with this WR from Iowa State named Hakeem Butler ... huge target who refuses to go down on any catch. Looked up some film on him from last year and it's more of the same. Redshirt Soph so he will be draft eligible ... right now he's not on any draft nik's radar, but I'm sure it won't take long for people to catch on. This kid has #1 at next level written all over him.
He's a big dude. I think he is like 6'6".

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ... right now I'm not seeing him on anyone's top 10 receiver lists. I have a feeling that will change soon though. 6'6" 225 lbs, long arms and long strider. Tremendous balance to get extra yards after contact; very strong lower body for a 6'6" player.
Oops. Didn't read through this. Yep, 6'6".

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw Ohio State DT Dre'Mont Jones into the potential Rd 1 watch list. Nick Bosa gets all the hype from that DL as well he should, but Jones will wreak havoc as an interior pass rusher at the next level.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone take a chance on Josh Gordon?

Most likely someone does. I thought through this last night (and read a good pro/con article on BGN that helped think it through....and I hope that it’s not us that takes the chance.

Gordon’s talent is super high, likely generational. And he is cheap for this year cap wise. We certainly do have a need, and having Jeffrey/Gordon on flanks with Nelly in slot would damn tempting.

But....even though it’s the Browns we are talking about....this is a team that stuck with this guy for a long time now...and they just decided they are done. There is one thing we have known a long time....Josh Gordon has strong personal and addiction issues. And....he has never really cared for football.

Ultimately I feel it’s a no go because of that. I believe we have the culture to turn any player around. And I’m tempted to wonder if Gordon becomes a Cris Carter.....a bad seed cut loose by a team (us) and helped to redemption as a player and a human by a new team (the Vikes). It would be quite a story for it to be us being the redeemer that reaps the benefit this time.

But, even with the immense talent here I feel the lack of caring about football and the personal issues outweigh it all.

So....I’m torn....but I hope we are not the ones who give up future capital for Gordon.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw Ohio State DT Dre'Mont Jones into the potential Rd 1 watch list. Nick Bosa gets all the hype from that DL as well he should, but Jones will wreak havoc as an interior pass rusher at the next level.

Dremont could be available for the Eagles @ #32, unless he moves up. The draft is very heavy at the DT position. We also need another T, and a WR in the 2nd round, which we have two #2's.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Redshirt draft eligible Soph I really like is LSU CB Greedy Williams (great name) ... just had yet another INT a few minutes ago against Auburn. This kid imo is a sure fire 1st rounder barring injury. I think we seriously need to look at OL in 2019, but I keep an eye on all positions ;)

Greedy is awesome, he's going in the Top-20 barring injury.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon traded to the Pats for a conditional 5th.

I guess that leaves Dez, or Devante Parker, potentially.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones is a true mauler and he will have to continue to do so now that Bosa will miss a lot of the remainder of the season with his groin injury.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma WR Marquise Brown is absolutely electric ... Brandin Cooks / DJax type receiver.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dre'mont Jones was all over the field last night (unfortunately for PSU) against Penn State. He would look real good next to Fletcher!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we look for RB in the upcoming draft ... keep an eye on Utah RB Zack Moss. Powerful little runner with great body control and balance. Has that Le'Veon Bell patience while the blocking develops then he hits turbo through the crack. Not great top end speed, so I don't think he will go in the top 2 rounds ... but I can see him going anywhere from Rd 3 to 4.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he declares, Trey Adams of Washington is a guy with legit Top 5 talent, but has suffered a couple of major injuries (ACL and back)... he could potentially be a gamble worth taking after the first round.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we look for RB in the upcoming draft ... keep an eye on Utah RB Zack Moss. Powerful little runner with great body control and balance. Has that Le'Veon Bell patience while the blocking develops then he hits turbo through the crack. Not great top end speed, so I don't think he will go in the top 2 rounds ... but I can see him going anywhere from Rd 3 to 4.
Moss is a stud. Keep an eye for him.