• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft 2019

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry McLaurin just raised his stock big time. Always loved this guy. Very solid hands, great route runner, but man I didn't realize he had almost Paris Campbell speed. I would take a long hard look at him if I were Howie. As for Metcalf, I mentioned him befpre, but he will be way off the board before our pick. Tons of good receivers in this draft imo.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mock Draft Machine by Draft Network is a cool new program to run your own mock. It is considered a little more realistic than some of the other programs like this, like Fanspeak On The Clock. Seems similar to me, actually.

The Draft Network

Found my new timewaster... well done.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan LB Devin Bush may be someone to keep an eye on at 25. Production has always been there, but I did not realize how fast and athletic this kid is until yesterday.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of good linebackers in this year. Joe douglas has always shown he doesn't value LBs much. I think devin would be a great fit but I doubt they draft him. A later LBer I liked was cashman out of minnesota. Ran great and looks smooth. Tested at top of everything. Great 20 shuttle for LB. Their defense was much improved this year as well.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Miller's latest mock has us taking Marquise Brown, if he recovers from the lis franc injury before the draft.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok folks, with Bennett now gone and now save approximately seven million in cap, who believes pick twenty five will be on defense? I'm all certain we go DL at twenty five. I won't be shocked if Howie traded back a bit to gain more picks, especially if they target someone who is off the board. I think we get a RB through FA and we now load up on DL and OL. FA will be WR, RB, and depth on OL. My gut feeling.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing a lot mocks showing us taking Josh Jacobs. I usually follow Daniel Jerrimiah and he even has us taking Jacob's at twenty five. I know a lot of things change when FA begins, but interesting to see a lot of so called experts have this as our pick. Our history shows we like picks in the trenches.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jacobs is a strong possibility, but only if we sign a DL or two. That to me is the biggest priority.
Free Agency will say a lot about who we draft. Especially n the first round.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given track record of the guys in charge (Howie, Joe) I give a 0.001% chance of eagles taking any RB in rd1.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given track record of the guys in charge (Howie, Joe) I give a 0.001% chance of eagles taking any RB in rd1.

Agree with this. We will continue the committee approach which is why I think Coleman is a likely FA target as opposed to selling the farm for Bell.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with this. We will continue the committee approach which is why I think Coleman is a likely FA target as opposed to selling the farm for Bell.
Bell at 14 million is the same value as Coleman at 7 million. He's half as good.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan LB Devin Bush may be someone to keep an eye on at 25. Production has always been there, but I did not realize how fast and athletic this kid is until yesterday.

He's a stud, but should be gone way before we pick.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell at 14 million is the same value as Coleman at 7 million. He's half as good.

Bell is too risky, especially at the ridiculous numbers he's seeking... I like Coleman in our offense, but I don't like him at $7M/year either.

If the Eagles are going big, I'd rather see them make a play for CJ Mosley, who would be expensive no doubt but was the captain of the #1 D in the league last year and you know exactly what you're getting with him.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell is too risky, especially at the ridiculous numbers he's seeking... I like Coleman in our offense, but I don't like him at $7M/year either.

If the Eagles are going big, I'd rather see them make a play for CJ Mosley, who would be expensive no doubt but was the captain of the #1 D in the league last year and you know exactly what you're getting with him.

I think Mosley may well be here.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What risk? Bell is the best RB in the league AND he's fresh.

Nothing we have is dependable and neither is a rookie.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mosley may well be here.

He has a lot of suitors, and he won't come cheap. But he's the real deal and would be a big upgrade from Hicks, who I like but can't stay healthy... Mosley is on another level.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What risk? Bell is the best RB in the league AND he's fresh.

Nothing we have is dependable and neither is a rookie.

Besides the money he's asking for, isn't Bell one blunt away from a significant suspension? Big money contracts to RBs have usually never worked very well, especially in our favor. I'd be hesitant to give a boatload of money to someone who has his history. Spend the $$$ on defense and get a guy like Mosley, you know exactly what you're getting with him.

We run a RB committee anyway, giving $15M +/year to Bell would be a waste. I'll take him at $10M/year though.