• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft 2017

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Browns go D and then QB because they have 2 Top 10 picks. One of the QBs they like will be there. So lets hope they take Allen and leave Garrett for us.

This makes sense for the same reason we're not 'hot' on a QB. However, based on the early hype i'd take Garrett.

A three down OLB with pass rush skills is the key to any defense. Because it requires so much ability (rush, run defender, coverage), you can't pass on this chance.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man has Vic Beasley Jr become a Beast. I wanted him 2 years ago. Thats who I wanted to pick. I remember he started climbing up the boards. I was so pissed. I wanted him or Peters depending who might be there.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes we cant make the same mistake again we have to take the best player available and its a defensive player. I think we can get a QB later or even trade a 4th round pick to New England for Garrapolo which is a far trade since he has only started 4 games of his career

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you were the Niners would you trade the 2nd overall pick to the Browns for the Browns second first round pick which could be about 8th-10th, there 2nd round pick and next years first?
We are losing the 2nd overall pick so its worth all that in return.

Niners get: Browns second first round pick(Peppers/Jackson) there 2nd round pick(Watson) & (Our own pick JuJu Smith-Schuster) (and Brown 2018 first round)

Browns get: The second overall pick in this years draft
(Garrett and Trubisky)

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you were the Niners would you trade the 2nd overall pick to the Browns for the Browns second first round pick which could be about 8th-10th, there 2nd round pick and next years first?

Niners get: Browns second first round pick(Peppers/Jackson) there 2nd round pick(Watson) & (Our own pick JuJu Smith-Schuster) (and Brown 2018 first round)

(Garrett and Trubisky)

Because there doesn't appear to be a QB worth #2, yeah i'd do this. But now you have to look at QB first, picking 8-10. I doubt the Browns make a big leap next season, so their Round 1 pick would still be high.

But if i were the Browns, i wouldn't because there just isn't a QB worth #1 or #2. Of course the perceptions could change quite a bit like last year. But so far there is just no QB hype at all, nothing on Trubisky. Next, i'm guessing the draft points aren't close, so again, wouldn't do it from their point of view.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just sit at #2 and draft a GM. The problem is, who will make that pick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(Garrett and Trubisky)
Throw is Josh Gordon and we got a deal.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(Garrett and Trubisky)
have to say that is actually a really good Idea. Browns get both guys they want and 49ers can still get an impact player plus the back to back 2nd rd pick would be nice where we can grab a QB and WR or QB and MLB. To be honest this is one of the better trade ideas I have heard in the rumor mill. U better go call York now. I would like the Browns to throw is Josh Gordon to give us a legit #1 WR. Maybe we throw in a 5th rd pick.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes I love Josh Gordon imean let the guy smoke its legal in California. I hope we get a good GM possibly Lombardi or someone like that who knows football

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I love Josh Gordon imean let the guy smoke its legal in California. I hope we get a good GM possibly Lombardi or someone like that who knows football

I don't think our organization would take the chance on him...we didn't go after Floyd because of his recent DUI, and we have a history of clipping good players that have had off the field issues with substance abuse. With the current state of our WR's, I'd take the chance...it can't get much worse really...

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We aren't winning with class anyway so Jed should just take one for the team and get players why they are sitting there. Its frustrating how we pass on so much talent

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't winning with class anyway so Jed should just take one for the team and get players why they are sitting there. Its frustrating how we pass on so much talent

Yea I agree...we're pretty beat to hell just like last year...I think we have 11 starters on the IR...can't really see us winning any more games this year barring a miracle.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
(TRADE) what do you think the worth is for WR Landy (Miami) Hopkins (Hou) Robinson (Jax)We have a nice 4th and multiple 5th round picks that would entice there teams. Possibly a 3rd maybe, but I rather keep that one.
These two didn't have good seasons at all and there contracts are almost up with there current teams

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
(TRADE) what do you think the worth is for WR Landry (Miami) Hopkins (Hou) Robinson (Jax)We have a nice 4th and multiple 5th round picks that would entice there teams. Possibly a 3rd maybe, but I rather keep that one.
These three didn't have good seasons at all and there contracts are almost up with there current teams

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry has 1000+ yards in 14 games and is on pace to better his personal yardage total for a season. Hopkins had his best game since September when their garbage QB was replaced and the backup actually got him the ball. Robinson has been plagued by bad QB play as well. These guys are their respective teams' best offensive weapon.
Would it be nice to have guys like that? Sure. But as the situations in Houston and Jacksonville have shown....if you don't have at least a respectable QB, it won't mean much.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry has 1000+ yards in 14 games and is on pace to better his personal yardage total for a season. Hopkins had his best game since September when their garbage QB was replaced and the backup actually got him the ball. Robinson has been plagued by bad QB play as well. These guys are their respective teams' best offensive weapon.
Would it be nice to have guys like that? Sure. But as the situations in Houston and Jacksonville have shown....if you don't have at least a respectable QB, it won't mean much.

True. You can have Jerry Rice, Brent Jones and John Taylor as your receivers and if your QB's are Kap or Gabbert, it won't mean a thing. You must have a good OL and a good QB to compete. These teams are not going to trade their receivers. Hopkins will benefit with Savage as the QB. He had 17 targets last week and if Fuller delelops, that is a good duo. Same thing with Landry. Parker is coming along and his biggest challenge is staying healthy. Robinson is having a down year due to Bortles regression this year. I think it's a make or break year next year for him. The Jags will have a new coach and he might want his own QB.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags will have a new coach and he might want his own QB.

I think Bortles can be salvaged...his mechanics are so poor, it's somewhat painful to watch. I think you're right though....the next coach may just not see anything and want his own guy. I haven't seen anything from Savage but for every guy who wants to see what he can do in the pros, there is another who thinks he won't amount to jack. They're stuck with Brock Ostrich for the time being, given his contract.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft Trubisky. Cousins would be a good pickup but the cost would probably be too high.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't know Hopkins had that many targets now he is a must start in my fantasy league game for 3rd place. I was jipped the previous week and all year by his play.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Bortles can be salvaged...his mechanics are so poor, it's somewhat painful to watch. I think you're right though....the next coach may just not see anything and want his own guy. I haven't seen anything from Savage but for every guy who wants to see what he can do in the pros, there is another who thinks he won't amount to jack. They're stuck with Brock Ostrich for the time being, given his contract.

think you meant can't be salvaged?