• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL coaches tired of camp fights

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far these fights haven't lead to anybody getting seriously hurt. The second these got an actual player hurt though they would have the kibosh put on them in my opinion. Now we have seen the teammate on teammate fights end in somebody getting hurt as obviously the Jets QB with a broken jaw. I think a while back a Chiefs WR broke his hand trying to punch another teammate. If I was a coach I would definitely be like some of these guys in saying either the player is running or just completely done for the day. Fights are going to happen though. You tell these guys over and over to go hit these guys during practice and just have to expect that sometimes the emotional side of the game takes over and that hitting wants to continue beyond the whistle.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fights are going to happen in TC, they have forever and will continue to happen when these guys are fighting for their jobs.

I bet Ron Rivera got into a few fights in his playing days. I think what irks the coaches is all the media coverage of said fights. If these fights weren't splashed all over ESPN and the internet Rivera wouldn't care.