• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL: 3 Teams That Could Go Undefeated Next Season

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll them and ask who they'd rather have at QB while you're at it

Rodgers is a great equalizer

Wilson's not such a bad equalizer himself.

Rodgers would win that vote for now, but that gap is closing. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll them and ask who they'd rather have at QB while you're at it

Rodgers is a great equalizer
No doubt. You have always been spot on.

Do you go by La, or Bow, or Ski for short?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. You have always been spot on.

Do you go by La, or Bow, or Ski for short?

His dudeness, or duder, or duderino if you're in to the whole brevity thing.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, we need some football.
Happens every year...well, for the last 5 years anyway.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if your opinion would differ had the Seahawks been mentioned as one of the three

just a thought

Of course it's a pipe dream to see your team go undefeated but reality is it won't happen. The NFCW is too difficult of a division to go 6-0. It was a good article to read.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems a bit off to consider Le'Veon Bell a "productive back" in this particular article. :noidea:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if your opinion would differ had the Seahawks been mentioned as one of the three

just a thought

Absolutely not. Seahawks have to play the Cards twice, the Rams have our # since they can get through our O-Line like Swiss cheese, and we have to play New England and Green Bay on the road who are VERY tough at home. Not to mention the Jets who have a great D and can get to Wilson.

If the Broncos actually had something at QB I'd probably give them the best chance since outside of the AFC West their schedule is fairly cake and the challenging games (NE, Carolina, maybe Houston) are at home... but Sanchez is good for a couple losses.

NFC is way too challenging at the moment for anyone to go undefeated and Steelers play in a fairly competitive division. Brady is probably suspended 4 games and the Bills will not be a pushover.

Sometimes gotta put team bias aside and all agree that some articles are completely stupid and the person who wrote them should be stoned in public.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay's defense wasn't superb but it was far from "sucks". They were 15th in yards allowed and 12th best in points allowed. Nothing to write home about but don't act as if it was out of this world terrible.
Their defense is respectable.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a bunch of teams that lost to the Packers average D last year when the offense had it worst year in many years

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers probably still have the best shot. Saints, Falcons and Bucs need to find a pass D

The division has no effect on the games outside of it. Carolina has not shown other than home in the playoffs they can win big games out of the division. Last year they played the two worst divisions and got lucky with a bye before going to Seattle. They went 15-1 last year so its not likely they go undefeated. And no team has ever gone 6-0 in division. Carolina probably will win division next year but they should lose five or six games.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The division has no effect on the games outside of it. Carolina has not shown other than home in the playoffs they can win big games out of the division. Last year they played the two worst divisions and got lucky with a bye before going to Seattle. They went 15-1 last year so its not likely they go undefeated. And no team has ever gone 6-0 in division. Carolina probably will win division next year but they should lose five or six games.
I agree with Carolina probably losing about 5 games but going undefeated in general is a bit of an absurd task and Carolina almost did it last year. My general pick is nobody but Carolina is the most likely to win their division imo

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Cards have the talent to go undefeated, but anyone that is a fan in that division knows how unrealistic that is. The Rams have given them fits for the past few years no matter how bad they've been. The Rams may not be a threat to win a Super Bowl, but they always seem to have SEA or AZ's number once or twice a year.

And then there's Seattle. It's just hard to be an objective fan and predict anything but a split between these two.

Cards are also rocking a first place schedule so there's that too. And everything rides on Palmer's health, which is far from guaranteed.

If I had to take a team, I'd probably go with New England. They are in a division of turds so that could be an easy 6 wins off the bat there. (I am assuming Brady is not suspended because that organization always finds a way to F the rest of the league!)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely not. Seahawks have to play the Cards twice, the Rams have our # since they can get through our O-Line like Swiss cheese, and we have to play New England and Green Bay on the road who are VERY tough at home. Not to mention the Jets who have a great D and can get to Wilson.

If the Broncos actually had something at QB I'd probably give them the best chance since outside of the AFC West their schedule is fairly cake and the challenging games (NE, Carolina, maybe Houston) are at home... but Sanchez is good for a couple losses.

NFC is way too challenging at the moment for anyone to go undefeated and Steelers play in a fairly competitive division. Brady is probably suspended 4 games and the Bills will not be a pushover.

Sometimes gotta put team bias aside and all agree that some articles are completely stupid and the person who wrote them should be stoned in public.
Careful Shark. You may be called upon as a witness in the future when haters get on the AFCE being such a weak division.
"Jets who have a great D and can get to Wilson"
"Bills will not be a pushover"
See post 77:D