• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next off-season Draft/moves predictions for this season's playoff teams:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy... at Kareem's days, players were "NBA ready" just after drafted! The level was so low! Now things are different... There is no rookie that can be at All-Star level anymore before at least his sophomore season and then players keep developing till after they are 30!

When Giannis was drafted, was so raw that didn't even know the basics of the game... He didn't even know how to dribble the ball correct, his level was lower than a bad high school level player in the US... Yet in four months he made the "No1 play of the week" and was moved to the starting line-up!

Sorry but I think you're full of shit saying Giannis didn't know how to dribble correctly & his skill level was lower than a bad HS player & he turned everything around in only 4 months.

It's funny you think the level of play in NBA when Kareem got to the league in 1970 was that bad.

Let's see what you know about the NBA. Trivia time. I think all you know is Giannis & the Bucks. There have been several rookies that made the all star game throughout the history of the game. Going back 30 years can you name any of the rookies that were all stars?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

At the end of my comment meant rookies that played in the all star game.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but I think you're full of shit saying Giannis didn't know how to dribble correctly & his skill level was lower than a bad HS player & he turned everything around in only 4 months.

It's funny you think the level of play in NBA when Kareem got to the league in 1970 was that bad.

Let's see what you know about the NBA. Trivia time. I think all you know is Giannis & the Bucks. There have been several rookies that made the all star game throughout the history of the game. Going back 30 years can you name any of the rookies that were all stars?
You think wrong... and of course you know nothing about me...

Even later, back in 1984, the USA Olympic team (with all players still not drafted in the NBA - it wasn't allowed for pros playing to the Olympics at the days) has beaten (and then quite easily) the NBA All-Stars selection team... Do that today!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think wrong... and of course you know nothing about me...

Even back 1984, the USA Olympic team (with all players still not drafted in the NBA - it wasn't allowed for pros playing to the Olympics at the days) has beaten the NBA All-Stars selection team... Do that today!

Why am I don't surprised you completely avoided my question? And you're still full of shit for what you said about Giannis & his skills.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I don't surprised you completely avoided my question? And you'res till full of shit for what you said about Giannis & his skills.

All the players of the 1984 Olympic team became all-stars after drafted.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the players in the of the 1984 team became all-stars

I'm guessing you didn't read comment # 162 where I said I meant rookies playing in the all star game. And the timeline is the last 30 years. 1984 was 36 years ago.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the players of the 1984 Olympic team became all-stars after drafted.
I'm guessing you didn't read comment # 162 where I said I meant rookies playing in the all star game. And the timeline is the last 30 years. 1984 was 36 years ago.

Yes... you wasn't born at the days... Jordan was in that team (still undrafted) and was drafted 3rd (behind Olawjon and Bowie) at the days... Olawjon was of course Nigerian.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Giannis was drafted, was so raw that didn't even know the basics of the game... He didn't even know how to dribble the ball correct, his level was lower than a bad high school level player in the US... Yet in four months he made the "No1 play of the week" and was moved to the starting line-up!

laughing.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a moron kid...

You called me a kid. :pound:Now that's funny. With how firmly you're always hugging the Greek Freak's nuts you probably aren't even old enough to remember the 80's.

And remember dimwit. You're the one that said Giannis couldn't dribble & had the game of a bad HS player & magically turned everything around in only four months.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called me a kid. :pound:Now that's funny. With how firmly you're always hugging the Greek Freak's nuts you probably aren't even old enough to remember the 80's.

And remember dimwit. You're the one that said Giannis couldn't dribble & had the game of a bad HS player & magically turned everything around in only four months.

It was an awesome story, man. (snf) just like a fairy tale... :lol:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy... at Kareem's days, players were "NBA ready" just after drafted! The level was so low! Now things are different... There is no rookie that can be at All-Star level anymore before at least his sophomore season and then players keep developing till after they are 30!

Looks pretty skilled pre-draft. The video even mentioned his ability to go coast to coast. But damn he learned basketball in 4 months!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes... you wasn't born at the days... Jordan was in that team (still undrafted) and was drafted 3rd (behind Olawjon and Bowie) at the days... Olawjon was of course Nigerian.

What in the living fuck does that have to do with anything being mentioned?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

At the end of my comment meant rookies that played in the all star game.

Good question actually. Top of my head without using Google i'd say Shaq, Yao Ming, Tim Duncan and probably Grant Hill

Want to say Blake Griffin too as I think I saw it mentioned somewhere that he was the last one but i'm not too sure.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question actually. Top of my head without using Google i'd say Shaq, Yao Ming, Tim Duncan and probably Grant Hill

Want to say Blake Griffin too as I think I saw it mentioned somewhere that he was the last one but i'm not too sure.

You got 5 of the 7 since 1990, Blake Girffin is correct. The other two are David Robinson & Mutombo. Thought it was funny when I asked BuckyBoy that question yesterday he refused to answer. Instead he started talking about 1984. Obviously he didn't understand what only going back 30 years meant.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got 5 of the 7 since 1990, Blake Girffin is correct. The other two are David Robinson & Mutombo. Thought it was funny when I asked BuckyBoy that question yesterday he refused to answer. Instead he started talking about 1984. Obviously he didn't understand what only going back 30 years meant.

He probably lost his dial up connection in the middle of writing his reply...

giphy.gif

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blake deserves an asterisk, as he missed his true rookie season due to injury.