• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next off-season Draft/moves predictions for this season's playoff teams:

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the time Kareem was 25 he was a Finals MVP. A 4 time All Star. And a 2 time League MVP. All I'm saying is Giannis has alotta work to do before he takes Kareem's title of the greatest Buck ever. Not saying he can't accomplish that. But he's not there yet.

Buddy... at Kareem's days, players were "NBA ready" just after drafted! The level was so low! Now things are different... There is no rookie that can be at All-Star level anymore before at least his sophomore season and then players keep developing till after they are 30!

When Giannis was drafted, was so raw that didn't even know the basics of the game... He didn't even know how to dribble the ball correct, his level was lower than a bad high school level player in the US... Yet in four months he made the "No1 play of the week" and was moved to the starting line-up!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, if Giannis stays there he will surely pass Kareem for best Buck ever. And his career trajectory is definitely on the all time great track. Remains to be seen but seems plausible.

KAJ didn't stay. Giannis won't if he knows what's best for his career and brand.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The freak will be a Toronto Raptor.

Him and Siakam will be unstoppable

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The freak will be a Toronto Raptor.

Him and Siakam will be unstoppable

I guess every team's fan thinks the same for his team... For instance in Atlanta they are dreaming of Giannis playing next to Young and Cappela... In Dallas... in OKC.... etc... in Mil they are laughing and enjoy the rest being tortured in their dreams about to become nightmares!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess every team's fan thinks the same for his team... For instance in Atlanta they are dreaming of Giannis playing next to Young and Cappela... In Dallas... in OKC.... etc... in Mil they are laughing and enjoy the rest being tortured in their dreams about to become nightmares!

Huge difference

Masai and Giannis are both Nigerian.
Have a close relationship
And Toronto is as global as a city as there is

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people dont know this

Masai was responsible for bringing Giannis and his family to America from Africa.

The family and him have a very special bond
Giannis family came from Greece... Giannis has never been to Africa, his parents were born in Nigeria but haven't been back ever for the later 30+ years... All 5 Antetokounmpo bros were born in Greece, but the only one that plays soccer, was sent back to his grandma in Nigeria and was raised there... He is now in Greece too and is playing pro soccer there.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis family came from Greece... Giannis has never been to Africa, his parents were born in Nigeria but haven't been back ever for the later 30+ years... All 5 Antetokounmpo bros were born in Greece, but the only one that plays soccer, was sent back to his grandma in Nigeria and was raised there... He is now in Greece too and is playing pro soccer there.
Report: Raptors likely to be one of Antetokounmpo's main pursuers in 2021 - Sportsnet.ca

Sorry he helped them to Greece

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is correct... Giannis parents were illegal immigrants to Greece and had no papers to prove their origin in order to get Greek citizenship and then be able to join Giannis in the USA...

Saratsis of Octagon (Giannis and Siakam's agent) got in contact with Masai, so that he could help on obtaining the birth certificates of Giannis' parents from Nigeria and sent them to Greece which would allow them to get Greek citizenship and then would be able to join Giannis in the states...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live shot of buckalis trying to keep up with just making stuff up and posting it :
giphy.gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing one should know, is that Alex Saratsis of Octagon (Greek - Giannis agent) is a very close family friend to Giannis as well as having Giannis and Thanasis being the godfathers of his first born this past summer.

The relationships between the GM of the Bucks Jon Horst and Alex Saratsis are excellent... The Bucks now have four players (more than any other team in the NBA) who all share Saratsis as being their agent on Giannis, Thanasis, Wes Matthews and Donte Divincenzo. Among the players who have Saratsis as agent, are Adebayo, Schroeder, O.G Anunoby (not Siakam as I by mistake claimed earlier), Kostas, Steph and Seth Curry, Trae Young and many more...

Therefore I would see more probable a 5th player of Alex Saratsis joining the Bucks, than Giannis leaving :nod: :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that this scenario is even possible hahaha. That defies all reasonable logic. "tanking" for a non-lottery draft position...

source.gif

And @msgkings322 says the Warriors are playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

Warriors ain't got nothing on buck-Alice.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not plausible to Giannis? I thought he would be more confident. :noidea:

I've read quickly and wrong... thought (expecting from you) there was a "not" before... :D