• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next off-season Draft/moves predictions for this season's playoff teams:

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say the Bucks can’t afford to stay for 3 seasons?

No I did not.

What I said is that big market teams can afford to stay longer than 3 years if they have a team capable of winning it.

No you didn't! Neither it is correct if that's what is what you implemented after having it stuck in your (full of shit) brains...

Learn this from me then... 200M you don't through out of the window in business or risk it in suicidal risks... There is no "but I make more" in business, 200M of less income = 200M lost!

Not exactly the worth of your dad's pocket money.

Is Milwaukee going to extend players like DDV a year after handing Giannis a super max? They might, but it is far less certain than the Warriors going over the luxury tax next season.

If you can't count, use your fingers... it's a good start!

Not only DDV will be resigned (unless there is another upgrade on his roll in the roster of course), but much more will be added... Stuff it well in your head, the Bucks roster will be significantly upgraded to the better for each and every season that Giannis' career will last!

it's the only thing I really said will happen last season, you fought against it and you continue to do it and "in all honesty my darling, we don't give a dime (or fuck - take it as you please)".

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't! Neither it is correct if that's what is what you implemented after having it stuck in your (full of shit) brains...

Learn this from me then... 200M you don't through out of the window in business or risk it in suicidal risks... There is no "but I make more" in business, 200M of less income = 200M lost!

Not exactly the worth of your dad's pocket money.

If you can't count, use your fingers... it's a good start!

Not only DDV will be resigned (unless there is another upgrade on his roll in the roster of course), but much more will be added... Stuff it well in your head, the Bucks roster will be significantly upgraded to the better for each and every season that Giannis' career will last!

it's the only thing I really said will happen last season, you fought against it and you continue to do it and "in all honesty my darling, we don't give a dime (or fuck - take it as you please)".

I will put your DDV promise right there along with:

Middleton, Brogdon and Mirotic signing “team friendly deals”

And the Warriors, who just won 3 of the last 5 titles are absolutely going to believe they can contend next season. And they will spend to do it.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will put your DDV promise right there along with:

Middleton, Brogdon and Mirotic signing “team friendly deals”

And the Warriors, who just won 3 of the last 5 titles are absolutely going to believe they can contend next season. And they will spend to do it.

Look I'm tired with you... you never end amigo... go down the beach and have some fresh air, I bet there will be some cabrons down there selling magic leafs you can smoke too... but please end it...

I have already admitted you is the "Einstein of basketball" and we all have learned "how the NBA works" because of your superior knowledge...

In other words, just "fuck off"... alright psycho?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I'm tired with you... you never end amigo... go down the beach and have some fresh air, I bet there will be some cabrons down there selling magic leafs you can smoke too... but please end it...

I have already admitted you is the "Einstein of basketball" and we all have learned "how the NBA works" because of your superior knowledge...

Ok. Keep telling lies if you want.

In the meantime, if you decide you want to bet about whether or not the Warriors will be in the luxury tax next year, you know where to find me.

#easymoney

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wait, hold on, stop the fuckin' world...

did THIS looney tune call somebody else a "psycho"...?:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In other words, you've been embarrassed enough and you can't take it anymore.

Gotcha. :thumb:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the Lakers want to avoid playing against the Pelicans in the 1st round... They gave the game to the Grizzlies and then did all in their power to beat the Pelicans so that they lose ground with respect to the Bears...

LOL... the circus is chickening!

The Pels are becoming better game after game, it looks that by the postseason they will be able to challenge anybody in the West if they can manage and make it to the 8th seed.

It's 3 games they are now behind the Grizzlies after the Lakers tanked the game against the Bears and managed a difficult win against the Pels, but clearly the Pels won't give up...

Pels vs. LAL is developing to most interesting vendetta in the league and could prove to be the end of Bron's Lakers...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the Lakers want to avoid playing against the Pelicans in the 1st round... They gave the game to the Grizzlies and then did all in their power to beat the Pelicans so that they lose ground with respect to the Bears...

The Pels are becoming better game after game, it looks that by the postseason they will be able to challenge anybody in the West if they can manage and make it to the 8th seed.

It's 3 games they are now behind the Grizzlies after the Lakers tanked the game against the Bears and managed a difficult win against the Pels, but clearly the Pels won't give up...

Pels vs. LAL is developing to most interesting vendetta in the league and could prove to be the end of Bron's Lakers...

LOL.

They did everything in their power including resting Anthony Davis.

Who by the way did play against the Grizzlies.

Sometimes over an 82 game schedule good teams lose to inferior teams. The Lakers don’t fear the Pelicans. That would be like playing little brother.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the Lakers want to avoid playing against the Pelicans in the 1st round...

Yes, clearly the Lakers are afraid of a team that they have swept 4-0 in the season series and played 1 game against them without Lebron and last night without AD.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

They did everything in their power including resting Anthony Davis.

Who by the way did play against the Grizzlies.

Sometimes over an 82 game schedule good teams lose to inferior teams. The Lakers don’t fear the Pelicans. That would be like playing little brother.

They are chickening!

They've tanked the game to favor the bears because they are afraid how good the Pels maybe in a couple of months from now, with the continuous progress they've shown after Zion joined the roster...

I don't believe that the Pels can win a playoff series if they end up climbing to that 8th spot, but they can cause them "headaches" and by next season they'll blow the circus apart...

Chickens... pha, pha, pha...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did all in their power to beat the Pelicans

So sitting AD and Alex Caruso last night and waiving Troy Daniels before the game was the Lakers doing "all in their power to beat the Pelicans"?

AD is one of the top 5 players in the game, Caruso is a rotation player and Daniels may have seen some court time because of the pace the Pelicans play at.

Clearly that game meant sooooo much to the Lakers.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sitting AD and Alex Caruso last night and waiving Troy Daniels before the game was the Lakers doing "all in their power to beat the Pelicans"?

AD is one of the top 5 players in the game, Caruso is a rotation player and Daniels may have seen some court time because of the pace the Pelicans play at.

Clearly that game meant sooooo much to the Lakers.

They've tanked the game against the Bears to avoid playing the Pels in the playoffs... they are chickens!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh, my stars and garters. he's onto the Lakers plan, y'all...!!!

yeah, they PLANNED it that way...:L

LMFAO this goofball is too much...:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've tanked the game against the Bears to avoid playing the Pels in the playoffs... they are chickens!

But you said they "did all in their power to beat the Pelicans".

So, you need to explain how sitting AD and Caruso while waiving Troy Daniels before the game is the Lakers doing "all in their power to beat the Pelicans".

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said they "did all in their power to beat the Pelicans".

So, you need to explain how sitting AD and Caruso while waiving Troy Daniels before the game is the Lakers doing "all in their power to beat the Pelicans".
they couldn't play AD in NO... You know how the crowed would react, don't you?

Why did you block me from the Warriors: calling the haters and lovers thread?

Is it, so that you can respond nonsense your to Sushi without me being able to answer him on a good conversation? You are pathetic here...

Open it back!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they couldn't play AD in NO... You know how the crowed would react, don't you?

Why did you block me from the Warriors: calling the haters and lovers thread?

Is it, so that you can respond nonsense your to Sushi without me being able to answer him on a good conversation? You are pathetic here...

Open it back!

Uh-oh @trojanfan12

You better listen to him and "Open it back" or else there'll be some hombre-fucking to answer to!!!