• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next off-season Draft/moves predictions for this season's playoff teams:

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what you said...

You said that Lebron and Rich Paul were the ones who prevented Marcus from joining Clippers.

LOL... did I?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"when you can't dazzle em with your brilliance, baffle em with your bullshit "...

Well, I am officially baffled.

Can’t even comprehend how anybody can be so consistently wrong and still think he knows better than everyone else.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I am officially baffled.

Can’t even comprehend how anybody can be so consistently wrong and still think he knows better than everyone else.

yes... you are officially baffled, that's why you see wrong everywhere in anything you can't understand... Which actually is not anything, but ...everything. (cause you're clueless)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes... you are officially baffled, that's why you see wrong everywhere in anything you can't understand... Which actually is not anything, but ...everything. (cause you're clueless)

LOL.

I am wrong?

Everybody gets some things wrong.

You get everything wrong. Everything.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

I am wrong?

Everybody gets some things wrong.

You get everything wrong. Everything.

Yes, I remember that OKC didn't blow it, they didn't keep CP3, Gallo and Adams as I was saying, the Bucks never became much better, the Lakers were not shopping Kuzma, the 76ers are absolutely dreadful, the Celtics didn't end up better with Kemba and of course I'm wrong that GSW will never end up under the tax for next season, but will instead buy another superstar and go for the championship...

Also, Giannis will never win MVP for a 2nd consecutive season, twin Clown will never sign with the Lakers this summer, the Lakers will have no problem if there is a 2nd round exit, neither the Sixers will, not even if there is a 1st round exit for them, the Warriors are of course good for the playoffs this season and the Grizzlies are the worst team in the league with no future ahead of them like the Hornets in the East...

Only a few out of "everything" I get wrong...

Here is some more "wrong" for you... The Bucks will be even worst next season, Lebron doesn't want Bledsoe to play the PG for the Lakers, the Lakers signed Kostas to attract Giannis and not to get involved in negotiations so that they can get Bledsoe if the Bucks decide to part with him, Nobody wants to play for the Bucks but everybody wants to go to LA instead, Giannis wants to leave for a "big market" team and prefers to be Lebron's or Kwahi's "tail", Giannis will leave the Bucks if the Bucks don't win the title this season and last but not least... you is the "Einstein of basketball"... my congrats!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I remember that OKC didn't blow it, they didn't keep CP3, Gallo and Adams as I was saying, the Bucks never became much better, the Lakers were not shopping Kuzma, the 76ers are absolutely dreadful, the Celtics didn't end up better with Kemba and of course I'm wrong that GSW will never end up under the tax for next season, but will instead buy another superstar and go for the championship...

Also, Giannis will never win MVP for a 2nd consecutive season, twin Clown will never sign with the Lakers this summer, the Lakers will have no problem if there is a 2nd round exit, neither the Sixers will, not even if there is a 1st round exit for them, the Warriors are of course good for the playoffs this season and the Grizzlies are the worst team in the league with no future ahead of them like the Hornets in the East...

Here is some more "wrong" for you... The Bucks will be even worst next season, Lebron doesn't want Bledsoe to play the PG for the Lakers, the Lakers signed Kostas to attract Giannis and not to get involved in negotiations so that they can get Bledsoe if the Bucks decide to part with him, Nobody wants to play for the Bucks but everybody wants to go to LA instead, Giannis wants to leave for a "big market" team and prefers to be Lebron's or Kwahi's "tail", Giannis will leave the Bucks if the Bucks don't win the title this season and last but not least... you is the "Einstein of basketball"... my congrats!

Um.

OKC got a king maker offer for PG because he asked to be traded. You wanted them to trade PG to Milwaukee for scraps. You didn’t get that right.

Of course OKC kept Paul. he would be too expensive to trade.

You kept listing trade scenarios where the Lakers were moving Kuzma for Bledsoe. How can you claim you got that right?

Who thinks GS is buying another superstar? That ship sailed when they traded Dlo for Wiggins. But they won’t be under the tax line next season. And you actually think they will forgo contending to dump salary and get under the tax?

You are so delusional.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You realize that I have always been high on the Grizzlies future with Ja and JJJ. The Hornets though? Again, a roster with no upside, hence a mediocre future.

Who thinks Giannis is going to the Lakers?

All I have ever said is that he will explore his options if things go wrong in Milwaukee. At this point, he is probably 90% to stay. Still not 100% like you claim.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um.

OKC got a king maker offer for PG because he asked to be traded. You wanted them to trade PG to Milwaukee for scraps. You didn’t get that right.

Of course OKC kept Paul. he would be too expensive to trade.

You kept listing trade scenarios where the Lakers were moving Kuzma for Bledsoe. How can you claim you got that right?

Who thinks GS is buying another superstar? That ship sailed when they traded Dlo for Wiggins. But they won’t be under the tax line next season. And you actually think they will forgo contending to dump salary and get under the tax?

You are so delusional.

Again, you are a troll who invents things...

You was insisting that OKC wouldn't blow it and even trolling on it not happening for numberless of pages, but you was saying they would stay over the tax and even add more instead.

The Lakers will happily trade Kuzma and will do anything in their power in order to get Bledsoe if the Bucks will decide to trade him this year (it may be a season later - it will depend of how the postseason goes and how the Bucks will proceed during the draft night).

If Bledsoe will be on the market, a deal similar to what I proposed, would make the Lakers "jump off their chair" and run for it.

There is no chance in a million GSW will stay over the lux tax threshold this year and anybody who claims different, has no clue whatsoever on how the NBA works.

Only chance GSW will walk into the tax next season, is if there will be a superstar on the market (which seems impossible), otherwise, not a chance in a million, nor GSW will "contend" next season... they'll be in the playoffs in a mid-lower seed and they'll spend the season "measuring" themselves against the new competitive environment that has developed and will be working with their young talents targeting on a season later.

But again... you are the Einstein who thinks NBA is like his video game, you have no clue kiddo...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, the guy who is constantly lying, moving the goal posts, and making shit up is accusing someone else of...making shit up...?:noidea:

LMFAO wow...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you are a troll who invents things...

You was insisting that OKC wouldn't blow it and even trolling on it not happening for numberless of pages, but you was saying they would stay over the tax and even add more instead.

The Lakers will happily trade Kuzma and will do anything in their power in order to get Bledsoe if the Bucks will decide to trade him this year (it may be a season later - it will depend of how the postseason goes and how the Bucks will proceed during the draft night).

If Bledsoe will be on the market, a deal similar to what I proposed, would make the Lakers "jump off their chair" and run for it.

There is no chance in a million GSW will stay over the lux tax threshold this year and anybody who claims different, has no clue whatsoever on how the NBA works.

Only chance GSW will walk into the tax next season, is if there will be a superstar on the market (which seems impossible), otherwise, not a chance in a million, nor GSW will "contend" next season... they'll be in the playoffs in a mid-lower seed and they'll spend the season "measuring" themselves against the new competitive environment that has developed and will be working with their young talents targeting on a season later.

But again... you are the Einstein who thinks NBA is like his video game, you have no clue kiddo...

Just stop.

I was wrong about OKC not blowing it up last summer. Everybody gets things wrong.

You were spectacularly more wrong about Milwaukee being a realistic landing spot for PG.

The Warriors top 4 contracts for next season sum to $130 million. The projected tax line is $139 million. They will be over that next season. And GS absolutely can contend IF they can stay healthy. Adding Curry, Klay + a top 5 pick (or whatever they trade that asset for) makes just a small difference. And I will bet you anything you want on the luxury tax thing.

The Lakers should be in the market for a PG this off season. But, they “will not do anything to land Bledsoe” as you claim. If a deal makes sense, they will make it. But not simply to stack as many Klutch clients as possible on their roster.

I agree the Lakers would trade Kuzma if there was a deal out there that makes them better. The trouble is that he doesn’t make much money, so they would have to add a contract from a player they probably need in their rotation. He is difficult to trade for that reason. And since he is an RFA in 2021, his trade value will not be as high as it was this past season. All of these things make a Kuzma trade less likely, but certainly not improbable.

And I think the NBA is like a video game? Please. You are the one who shows up every day with garbage trade ideas ridiculously slanted toward your favorite team. You are the one who doesn’t understand that you need superstar talent to win championships in this league.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop.

You were spectacularly more wrong about Milwaukee being a realistic landing spot for PG.
No... you stop it moron! I predicted (was sure) that OKC will blow it and suggested my team going after PG (among others), as being an alternative if Middleton would let walk and based on the fact (which again was sure of and you was denying) that the Bucks will be significantly better this season...

The Warriors top 4 contracts for next season sum to $130 million. The projected tax line is $139 million. They will be over that next season. And GS absolutely can contend IF they can stay healthy. Adding Curry, Klay + a top 5 pick (or whatever they trade that asset for) makes just a small difference. And I will bet you anything you want on the luxury tax thing.

One out of their big contracts "goes" bye-bye next season and there is no chance in a million GSW will throw 200M out of the window over the following three seasons!

They are not blowing their future ability to contend for many more championships because any naive kid like you thinks "they can contend" against the Bucks, the Clips, the Celtics and any other team which will be much stronger than it already is next season...

Have you checked the Bucks financials? the Clips? The Mavs?

The Bucks for instance can land "new stuff" worth of 50M for next season, by replacing only a couple out of their 10 players "hard core"... Do you think GSW are crazy (utter nuts I should rather say) to throw 200M out of the window over the three seasons that follow and risk competing (and then on a suicidal risk) against that?

They are not ignorant on the game like you kiddo... They'll have a meeting, they will set a plan, they will measure where they are during the season and will decide on an optimum plan how to proceed in order to be able and compete for the many more seasons following!

Wake up kid!

The Lakers should be in the market for a PG this off season. But, they “will not do anything to land Bledsoe” as you claim. If a deal makes sense, they will make it. But not simply to stack as many Klutch clients as possible on their roster.

I agree the Lakers would trade Kuzma if there was a deal out there that makes them better. The trouble is that he doesn’t make much money, so they would have to add a contract from a player they probably need in their rotation. He is difficult to trade for that reason. And since he is an RFA in 2021, his trade value will not be as high as it was this past season. All of these things make a Kuzma trade less likely, but certainly not improbable.

The Lakers are targeting Bledsoe, that's exactly the reason they picked Kostas out of free agency and will buy another PG (or combo guard) only if Bledsoe isn't on the market next season...

And I think the NBA is like a video game? Please. You are the one who shows up every day with garbage trade ideas ridiculously slanted toward your favorite team. You are the one who doesn’t understand that you need superstar talent to win championships in this league.

LOL... You have no clue kid... you is confused from your video game!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... you stop it moron! I predicted (was sure) that OKC will blow it and suggested my team going after PG (among others), as being an alternative if Middleton would let walk and based on the fact (which again was sure of and you was denying) that the Bucks will be significantly better this season...

One out of their big contracts "goes" bye-bye next season and there is no chance in a million GSW will throw 200M out of the window over the following three seasons!

They are not blowing their future ability to contend for many more championships because any naive kid like you thinks "they can contend" against the Bucks, the Clips, the Celtics and any other team which will be much stronger than it already is next season...

The Bucks for instance can land "new stuff" worth of 50M for next season, by replacing only a couple out of their 10 players "hard core"... Do you think GSW are crazy (utter nuts I should rather say) to throw 200M out of the window over the three seasons that follow and risk competing (and then on a suicidal risk) against that?

They are not ignorant on the game like you kiddo... They'll have a meeting, they will set a plan, they will measure where they are during the season and will decide on an optimum plan how to proceed in order to be able and compete for the many more seasons following!

Wake up kid!

The Lakers are targeting Bledsoe, that's exactly the reason they picked Kostas out of free agency and will buy another PG (or combo guard) only if Bledsoe isn't on the market next season...

^^^upload_2020-3-1_6-36-16.png^^^

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wake up kid!

You suggested a ridiculously 1 sided trade that would allow the Bucks to land PG and we called you on it. You also said Middleton would take a team friendly deal around $22 million and that the Bucks wouldn’t pay him more than Giannis makes.

The Bucks financials look fine short term. But long term, once Giannis gets that super max they going to have some tough decisions. Because the Bucks can not afford to stay over the tax like a couple of the big markets can.

The Warriors are not going to dump one of their big contracts because their window is now. If they wanted to get under the tax next year they would not have traded for Dlo. They would have just let KD walk. They literally made that deal KNOWING Dlo wouldn’t fit because they wanted his salary to trade for another player (Wiggins) who fits better.

They would not have made that move if they were afraid of the tax. And what you fundamentally fail to comprehend is that while small market teams like Milwaukee will make moves needed to stay under the tax line, big market teams like LAL and GSW will pay it as long as needed if they have a chance to win. And their chance to win is next year, not 3,4,5 years in the future. The core is aging and it would take landing another superstar (possible, because GS is actually one of the top FA markets) for them to extend it beyond 2022 or 2023.

Their window is now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely hilarious that this dude actually believes he knows what he is talking about

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks financials look fine short term. But long term, once Giannis gets that super max they going to have some tough decisions. Because the Bucks can not afford to stay over the tax like a couple of the big markets can.
I have nothing to add on all the rest that has been already said but only to this... new nonsense of yours!

Why the Bucks "cannot afford" to stay over the lux tax threshold for three seasons after they resign Giannis exactly? Is that a new invention of yours?

Because out of the utter garbage you continuously post here, this saying proves you to be the jerk who has more shit stocked instead of brain cells in his head...

Kid look... you can't even make correct use of the pocket money your dad supplies you with and you can already turn the exceptional present and future financials of the Bucks up side down from what it is?

Here is (again) what happens with the Bucks financially:

-They are going over the lux tax threshold during the 21-22 season with Giannis extension of contract and then deep into it so that they can continue to significantly improve the roster for each and every next season.

-They stay into the tax for three continuous seasons.

-They go back under the lux tax threshold the fourth season in order to avoid paying the repeaters tax, but without affecting negatively the quality of the roster... In order to achieve this, the Bucks have timed Middleton's contract to expire exactly on the season when they would become repeaters tax eligible, but they will renew and keep Middleton to a lesser contract (he will be 32y.o at that time).

-They stay under the tax for two seasons and then back into the tax for another three seasons in a repeating financial policy for as long as Giannis career lasts...

As far as the Bucks income is concerned, the Bucks have invested on a stellar new arena and state of the art new training facilities, the seats in the arena are all sold out along with all the standing tickets, the Bucks contracts with TV broadcast channels for nationally televised games are among the top-3 teams in the NBA (45 regular season games nationally televised games this season) for this and the seasons that follow... Giannis' jersey is the top selling jersey of the NBA world wide (and among the top-3 in the US), and the rest of Bucks products are following close...

Therefore visit your shrink sir... bitch!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely hilarious that this dude actually believes he knows what he is talking about

As I have said before, he is like Wiggy X10 but with less understanding of how the cap works.

And when he gets into a position he can't defend he just engages in endless incoherent insults.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing to add on all the rest that has been already said but only to this... new nonsense of yours!

Why the Bucks "cannot afford" to stay over the lux tax threshold for three seasons after they resign Giannis exactly? Is that a new invention of yours?

Because out of the utter garbage you continuously post here, this saying proves you to be the jerk who has more shit stocked instead of brain cells in his head...

Kid look... you can't even make correct use of the pocket money your dad supplies you with and you can already turn the exceptional present and future financials of the Bucks up side down from what it is?

Here is (again) what happens with the Bucks financially:

-They are going over the lux tax threshold during the 21-22 season with Giannis extension of contract and then deep into it so that they can continue to significantly improve the roster for each and every next season.

-They stay into the tax for three continuous seasons.

-They go back under the lux tax threshold the fourth season in order to avoid paying the repeaters tax, but without affecting negatively the quality of the roster... In order to achieve this, the Bucks have timed Middleton's contract to expire exactly on the season when they would become repeaters tax eligible, but they will renew and keep Middleton to a lesser contract (he will be 32y.o at that time).

-They stay under the tax for two seasons and then back into the tax for another three seasons in a repeating financial policy for as long as Giannis career lasts...

As far as the Bucks income is concerned, the Bucks have invested on a stellar new arena and state of the art new training facilities, the seats in the arena are all sold out along with all the standing tickets, the Bucks contracts with TV broadcast channels for nationally televised games are among the top-3 teams in the NBA (45 regular season games nationally televised games this season) for this and the seasons that follow... Giannis' jersey is the top selling jersey of the NBA world wide (and among the top-3 in the US), and the rest of Bucks products are following close...

Therefore visit your shrink sir... bitch!

Did I say the Bucks can’t afford to stay for 3 seasons?

No I did not.

What I said is that big market teams can afford to stay longer than 3 years if they have a team capable of winning it.

Is Milwaukee going to extend players like DDV a year after handing Giannis a super max? They might, but it is far less certain than the Warriors going over the luxury tax next season.

And literally everything you said the Bucks would do last summer was wrong. So don’t act like are some type of authority.