• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next HC?

If you were the GM who would you hire as the next HC?

• Total voters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now how long are you going to hold on to the is responsible solely for wins ? That is antiquated thinking . The HOF is littered with qbs who didn’t win championships
Easy answer... for as long as there are people who still want to extoll the greatness that isn't Kirk Cousins! Good player though. HOFer??? C'mon man!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are a little misleading, because SH doesnt have time to throw the ball four yards passed the line of scrimmage let alone forty yards.
I somewhat agree but the line was bad last year too. I think EB would work here if we had a line and a dynamic TE. With the roster contructed the way it is with our WRs, might just be a bad fit.

Ron didn't get it done here, but who has? We ran through Gruden, Shanahan, Gibbs 2.0 was solid, but he's the GOAT. We ran through Norv, Spurrier, Petibon.

Take away Gibbs and Gibbs 2.0, and it has been damn near impossible to win here. I guess Allen did his thing back in the day.

I won't crucify EB or Ron. We are not who we think we are anymore. This is a loser franchise and has been for a very, very long time.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't crucify EB or Ron. We are not who we think we are anymore. This is a loser franchise and has been for a very, very long time.
Know you're right!!

Nothing says that louder than their best season was "winning" the NFC East with a 7-9 record.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I somewhat agree but the line was bad last year too. I think EB would work here if we had a line and a dynamic TE. With the roster contructed the way it is with our WRs, might just be a bad fit.

Ron didn't get it done here, but who has? We ran through Gruden, Shanahan, Gibbs 2.0 was solid, but he's the GOAT. We ran through Norv, Spurrier, Petibon.

Take away Gibbs and Gibbs 2.0, and it has been damn near impossible to win here. I guess Allen did his thing back in the day.

Call me a moron BUT

I think an elite front office, new ownership, and new stadium fixes this. I am not saying we are going to win the Super Bowl every year, but we are about to flip the script.

This new GM or President will be the most important hire since Gibbs 1.0 was hired.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy answer... for as long as there are people who still want to extoll the greatness that isn't Kirk Cousins! Good player though. HOFer??? C'mon man!
Never ever said he was a HOFer , what I did say is give him a complete team and he can win

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't bring him back. Doesn't mean he can't work somewhere else but it's just not working here. Have to find a way to get McLaurin and Dotson the ball.
should go back to kc.they dont, nearly seem quite the team they were when he called the plays in the few times i,ve watched them.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20231205_094621_Bleacher Report.jpg

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I acu
should go back to kc.they dont, nearly seem quite the team they were when he called the plays in the few times i,ve watched them.
I actually think he has a good shot at getting a HC job. I just think we need a complete reset. I like EB. He has his flaws, but I like how aggressive he is and mordern thinking he is.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I acu
I actually think he has a good shot at getting a HC job. I just think we need a complete reset. I like EB. He has his flaws, but I like how aggressive he is and mordern thinking he is.
he,s ok.i jut though he,d be a better oc in washington.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I acu
I agree , a new FO do over

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he,s ok.i jut though he,d be a better oc in washington.
Honestly i have no idea what EB really is. I have no idea what Howell really is. For all we know Robinson Jr. might be a complete stud. This line is horrible and EB doesn't have a TE.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly i have no idea what EB really is. I have no idea what Howell really is. For all we know Robinson Jr. might be a complete stud. This line is horrible and EB doesn't have a TE.
to me i have howell as our fields in that both have shown talent but lack o/line talent around them and are asked to carry limited teams on their backs which leads to errors .

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me i have howell as our fields in that both have shown talent but lack o/line talent around them and are asked to carry limited teams on their backs which leads to errors .
Daniels is going to be there. I still want to get in front of Arizona and take Harrison. I think Howell is a much better thrower of the football than Fields. That said Fields outplayed Howell with less talent around him. Gonna be very interesting to see where Fields goes when the Bears draft Caleb.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it,s like a fire drill every time howell drops back to pass.oline should be the top draft probability.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels is going to be there. I still want to get in front of Arizona and take Harrison. I think Howell is a much better thrower of the football than Fields. That said Fields outplayed Howell with less talent around him. Gonna be very interesting to see where Fields goes when the Bears draft Caleb.
I see both sides of this.

You either gamble on howell and throw resources at the OLine in the draft.

Or...

You take advantage of a premier qb class with a very high draft pick.

If Howell isn't the guy, we will have to draft a qb in the next year or 2. We will have to gut our draft and maybe future draft picks to move up to secure that qb. Chances are the 2025 and 2026 will not be as stacked as the 2024 qb class. We will more than likely be in the teens range given the coaching staff and more OLine talent alone.

It all comes down to if the gm and front office feel Howell is it or not. If they think he is and they are wrong, it will take multiple 1st or 2nd rounders to fix the mistake and secure the franchise qb via the draft.

If Howell is the guy, the strategy is OLine, OLine, OLine, and weapons. It will be a combination of early draft picks and free agency. We can't draft and start 4 OLine rookies.

I don't know what the answer is, but have my personal opinion on the matter.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it,s like a fire drill every time howell drops back to pass.oline should be the top draft probability.
We can solve that in free agency and the 2nd round if need be. We have absolutely zero difference makers. We don't have a tyreke hill, an A.J. Brown, a guy that keeps people up at night on offense or defense.

This roster is devoid of high end talent and speed.

We have 90m and hopefully a front office that will actually be willing to spend it instead of going dumpster diving for the likes of Trai Turner, Norwell, Gates, and Wylie.

I'm all for LT if Harrison Jr. is gone, but you don't pass on Randy Moss for Chris Samuels. Jmo

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see both sides of this.

You either gamble on howell and throw resources at the OLine in the draft.

Or...

You take advantage of a premier qb class with a very high draft pick.

If Howell isn't the guy, we will have to draft a qb in the next year or 2. We will have to gut our draft and maybe future draft picks to move up to secure that qb. Chances are the 2025 and 2026 will not be as stacked as the 2024 qb class. We will more than likely be in the teens range given the coaching staff and more OLine talent alone.

It all comes down to if the gm and front office feel Howell is it or not. If they think he is and they are wrong, it will take multiple 1st or 2nd rounders to fix the mistake and secure the franchise qb via the draft.

If Howell is the guy, the strategy is OLine, OLine, OLine, and weapons. It will be a combination of early draft picks and free agency. We can't draft and start 4 OLine rookies.

I don't know what the answer is, but have my personal opinion on the matter.
i am of the school that this isnt a premier qb class. its a good one

caleb =murray
nix and penix old both 24 when they hit TC , pennix 2 acls as well
daniels =fields
sanders broken back
travis , broken leg

howell is doing well on an NFL level .

in either scenario there isnt a guarantee

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am of the school that this isnt a premier qb class. its a good one

caleb =murray
nix and penix old both 24 when they hit TC , pennix 2 acls as well
daniels =fields
sanders broken back
travis , broken leg

howell is doing well on an NFL level .

in either scenario there isnt a guarantee
I think williams has much more talent than Murray and has an uncanny ability to create plays and throw dimes. His personality is my concern.

You forgot drake maye. He is a baller.

The new qb trend in college football is to transfer and stick around apparently. To your point, nix, pennix, and daniels fit that.

Pennix has injury concerns, that is true. Nix has had a great year

Daniels and fields do have some similarities. Daniels is a much better runner than fields. Daniels had over 1,000 on the ground and is much more accurate than fields...maybe 5% points higher? Daniels struggles to beat good teams though.

Agree in sanders and Travis.

If Evers comes out, he is another good one. He had had tremendous growth this year, but might go back. If they win the national championship, he should enter the draft.

Howell is doing fine, but the pick 6s, and poor decision making are a concern for me.