• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Nugget Paul Millsap...Can't believe it

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, so do you retract your comment about Millsap and Carter for its silliness?

Isn't Carter on his last legs? Why doesn't he want to win like West? He hasn't won a ring...

Carter wants PT.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still has value, and they didn't break the bank to get him. Is he overpaid? Most definitely. But he fills a void, a role. Nothing wrong with that if you can use the player. They aren't counting on him to be an all star.

$30M a year for someone they don't expect to play like an all-star? That's Knicks-esgue.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, so do you retract your comment about Millsap and Carter for its silliness?

Isn't Carter on his last legs? Why doesn't he want to win like West? He hasn't won a ring...

Not really. It's all based on personal preference. I have no problem with West turning down more money for a chance to win at age 35. But, at the same time I don't like how he took a shot at our upper management upon leaving. Vince Carter simply isn't in his nature to chase titles. Instead, he went with where he was most comfortable with former teammate Zach Randolph and former coach Joerger.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone sucks but the Lakers. Maybe I'll start a Warriors thread so I can read how the Lakers are going to sweep them.

What does my opinion on the Nuggets have to do with the Pacers? When did I say that everyone but the Lakers sucks? When did I say the Lakers weren't going to suck?

I don't know what the fuck your problem with Lakers fans is, but you'd better get over it. You've been pulling this bullshit trolling ever since the Lakers kept their pick.

You had better get busy and find where I ever said that everyone but the Lakers sucks and where I said the Lakers weren't going to suck, or explain what my posts have to do with the Lakers.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why LeBron James faced such a backlash for his "Decision" fiasco? That was seven years ago, dude. It's not something that changed recently.

Lebron faced backlash for how he left Cleveland (the Decision fiasco), not because he left. At least not outside of Cleveland where he caught hell for both leaving and how he left.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see here...No 2018 first rounders regardless of where they finish. And when OKC wins 50-55 games next season and Westbrook and George commit long-term, then the Lakers will have really fucked up.:clap:

How would that mean the Lakers fucked up?

Hang on to your hats Hooplans...

This should be good.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milsap could have joined the Spurs if he wanted a legit shot at winning. His focus, at his age, is on getting that money........good for him.

I'm actually curious to see if the Spurs make a move. That kinda have to given what's happened in the west.

Pfft, I doubt the Spurs will have to do anything. They're the Spurs. They've probably got some euro stashed or some hidden gem in the "G-League" that no one's heard of who will come in and play like an all star for the next 10 years.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does my opinion on the Nuggets have to do with the Pacers? When did I say that everyone but the Lakers sucks? When did I say the Lakers weren't going to suck?

I don't know what the fuck your problem with Lakers fans is, but you'd better get over it. You've been pulling this bullshit trolling ever since the Lakers kept their pick.

You had better get busy and find where I ever said that everyone but the Lakers sucks and where I said the Lakers weren't going to suck, or explain what my posts have to do with the Lakers.

The theory that I'm mad because the Lakers kept their pick is ludicrous cause we get it next year. So freaking lame. I look at your posts and every single one is how every bodies teams suck.
Next, I haven't trolled once. You need to learn what a troll is.
Lastly you are so incredibly insecure. We have a fun argument where we go back and forth and you threaten to suspend me for saying, "you guys are so ridiculous and close minded". Then in the same conversation someone calls me a dick head yet you say absolutely nothing to him. Can't even reply to my PM. The old... if you disagree with me I'm going to suspend you routine.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The theory that I'm mad because the Lakers kept their pick is ludicrous cause we get it next year. So freaking lame. I look at your posts and every single one is how every bodies teams suck.
Next, I haven't trolled once. You need to learn what a troll is.
Lastly you are so incredibly insecure. We have a fun argument where we go back and forth and you threaten to suspend me for saying, "you guys are so ridiculous and close minded". Then in the same conversation someone calls me a dick head yet you say absolutely nothing to him. Can't even reply to my PM. The old... if you disagree with me I'm going to suspend you routine.

Keep at it, sweetcheeks and see what happens.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The theory that I'm mad because the Lakers kept their pick is ludicrous cause we get it next year.

tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep at it, sweetcheeks and see what happens.

Ohh.. you're part of the I can say what ever I want but you can't team. Ohhh no I'm gonna get suspended for disagreeing.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be good friends with Todd. Will you have a melt down too?

I could give a crap. This was fun for me and never personal. I get your game. 4 Lakers fans run around here saying every body sucks and if you disagree they threaten to suspend you. That would be terrible to lose the privileges to see that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give a crap. This was fun for me and never personal. I get your game. 4 Lakers fans run around here saying every body sucks and if you disagree they threaten to suspend you. That would be terrible to lose the privileges to see that.

So it's the Lakers fans that's the trouble? Nothing to do with the nutbags that spurt out bullshit facts that can't be backed up?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's the Lakers fans that's the trouble? Nothing to do with the nutbags that spurt out bullshit facts that can't be backed up?

Yeah, Ingram having a disappointing rookie year can't be backed up.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Saric averaged 20 and 10 after the all star break, right?

Yeah, I said I was wrong. I didn't notice there were 12 games left. But did he play better then Ingram?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I said I was wrong. I didn't notice there were 12 games left. But did he play better then Ingram?

Another 'tallest midget' conversation. One guy averaged 12ppg and the other 9ppg both in their rookie season while playing for terrible teams.

But yes seeing as 12 > 9, Saric had a better rookie season than Ingram. Well done!