• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need to try and find a DL deep trading partner in need of a WR.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw hoss

anyone that has inboxed me .... I have made a clear point ... recruiting .... thats trolling ..... Ive pretty much said sit back and watch

You are so predictable ..... it's funny .... as well as how you kiss ass when you need help to how you shit on them when you dont think you do

Ive watched this rerun for a decade

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
onward? LMAO only to those that suck up to you or dont know you

you been a washed up troll for years hoss ....... and only the ASS KISSES fail to realize it

you always say this and it intrigues me when you do?

now I'll give you musicman, bovey, shark and joy being redskin fans. That bruise is multiple years in the making for the redskin faithful. Can not help it that I've been right 8 outta 10 times

you can count eastbay (logan), trs, nate if you like
AND...since I haven't seen much other than a lovefest or the comics from the fan nation newbies, by all means...count them too

BUT please big talker.......what board regular you talking about that would define me a troll. This should be some list. Step up twist....who you speaking for? UK? That's one...who else?

and while you're at it Mr. Football, please inform us who all the ass kisser's would be. I have a feeling that's anyone who would dare agree with a football statement of mine....but who else you got besides YOUR OPINION that romotoowens qualifies ( which is your pure bull shit at work, but hey the back alley from fan nation is with you regardless)

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw hoss

anyone that has inboxed me .... I have made a clear point ... recruiting .... thats trolling ..... Ive pretty much said sit back and watch

You are so predictable ..... it's funny .... as well as how you kiss ass when you need help to how you shit on them when you dont think you do

Ive watched this rerun for a decade

and who's ass have I kissed?

this should be funny too

the world according to twist........seems like a good title to me

step up twist

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is sad that you're this stupid

no 4 years you ran every opinion he had in the ground .....

Then it came to me and you again ... ... and his "opinion" was important

then wasnt in just yesterday ... you dogged him and threw him under a bus ??

now Im back and you need a buddy again ....

It's called kissing up

the only dumb thing about this will be if he kisses up to you again ...... or hell if anyone else does ....

You are a two faced bitched ... and thats PROVED

:suds: Ive owned better than you .... try again

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh check it out bruh .....

this aint espn .... aint no delete button quit looking for it

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all get past this. Simple answer is if you don't want to deal with a certain poster just ignore him. I have decided too do just that with RTO.
Twist, you might want to ignore all things RTO and PDay, Pday can ignore Twist and RTO can ignore Twist and myself (please do). I will all say there are occasions PDAY and RTO need to ignore each other.

No I'm the the board moderator just tired of the bickering. I thought it would be a more pleasant place without Fried, Eriko Jinx and a few others.

RTO not as bad as those I named but trying to get him to understand needs is like explaining football to my wife. She doesn't get and I'm afraid neither will he.

Remember what our mothers used to tell us. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

I will still troll bash but in not going to argue with a wall from here on out.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
owned?

well....you are the score keeper

Interesting you can't name a poster besides you that thinks I'm a troll.
yet...I'm the one needing help...how funny is this?

you know twist....I've hammered it out with many and this might be the most fucked up a poster has been with me. It's either sad or comical cause I've seen very few talk more outta their ass than you here. Just reading the shit you've written, well, wouldn't you know, I think I've owned you 6 years running now and sure didn't know that till this little exchange.

get help hoss, you're making fried look pretty good

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all get past this. Simple answer is if you don't want to deal with a certain poster just ignore him. I have decided too do just that with RTO.
Twist, you might want to ignore all things RTO and PDay, Pday can ignore Twist and RTO can ignore Twist and myself (please do). I will all say there are occasions PDAY and RTO need to ignore each other.

No I'm the the board moderator just tired of the bickering. I thought it would be a more pleasant place without Fried, Eriko Jinx and a few others.

RTO not as bad as those I named but trying to get him to understand needs is like explaining football to my wife. She doesn't get and I'm afraid neither will he.

Remember what our mothers used to tell us. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

MWAH it aint even got sexy yet

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
owned?

well....you are the score keeper

Interesting you can't name a poster besides you that thinks I'm a troll.
yet...I'm the one needing help...how funny is this?

you know twist....I've hammered it out with many and this might be the most fucked up a poster has been with me. It's either sad or comical cause I've seen very few talk more outta their ass than you here. Just reading the shit you've written, well, wouldn't you know, I think I've owned you 6 years running now and sure didn't know that till this little exchange.

get help hoss, you're making fried look pretty good

no bruh .... Im the poster you have never been able to bully .... which makes me the thorn in your side

name the last "football opinion" you ever made .... Hell I dare you ....
Season hasnt started .... thats not an opinion thats hope ............. and thats about as good as you get

Then again Garrett was the next coming of Christ ..... and you still wont bite your tongue on that one

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MWAH it aint even got sexy yet

Well then have at it. I'm done with the in house fights. You and I are good. I think we always will be even on a disagreement. I have no issues with PDAY because I know his style. If he takes a shot I don't take it personally. You both know the game and what it takes to put a winner on the field. I respect that.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then have at it. I'm done with the in house fights. You and I are good. I think we always will be even on a disagreement. I have no issues with PDAY because I know his style. If he takes a shot I don't take it personally. You both know the game and what it takes to put a winner on the field. I respect that.

bruh we are all good

was Romo that brought me back into it with his comments about us being friends ... personally I dont give a fuck who thinks or know we are friends

Pday is a different bitch

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thanks for the effort manster, but you should know me well by now.
I've never asked a person to be removed to any mod, never started any message trail with a mod, nor have I ignored anyone. Thick skin is required. You should also know I won't roll over from anyone...unless you can think of one....which I don't think you can.

now judge or no judge....twist has claimed to be coming for me now 6 years. SIX YEARS!
he claims I'm a troll, everone knows this and only MY ass kisser posse is different. THATS A MOUTH FULL.

fried got my attention, eric as well and twist wants to play.

somebody better ban pday or follow Otis cause this shit with Twist has been defined now

Said it many times........it's entertainment to me

I'd also say that rants are pretty common. Arlington cowboy just might be the only poster to not get on his high horse but that's part of the shock value plan.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats good man . I hate to hear that.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for the effort manster, but you should know me well by now.
I've never asked a person to be removed to any mod, never started any message trail with a mod, nor have I ignored anyone. Thick skin is required. You should also know I won't roll over from anyone...unless you can think of one....which I don't think you can.

now judge or no judge....twist has claimed to be coming for me now 6 years. SIX YEARS!
he claims I'm a troll, everone knows this and only MY ass kisser posse is different. THATS A MOUTH FULL.

fried got my attention, eric as well and twist wants to play.

somebody better ban pday or follow Otis cause this shit with Twist has been defined now

Said it many times........it's entertainment to me

I'd also say that rants are pretty common. Arlington cowboy just might be the only poster to not get on his high horse but that's part of the shock value plan.

see this is where you are a liar

twist claims you used to be one of the best football debaters ever
Twist claims he wants that Pday back
Twist claims ... you fell in love with trolls and attention ... rather than football

and what I WANT is you to prove me wrong

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Im the poster you have never been able to bully"

Bully? LOL...what are you a man or a kid?

Now follow this next statement cause last time I used it, musicman did back flips.

I stomp on football clueless statements......... and anyone without a grudge against me knows I defend those statements pretty darn well.

I look forward to it twist.........you keep the score cause lord knows you need the help

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Then again Garrett was the next coming of Christ"

this is why you need to keep score.

can you find one board regular that would agree with this?
Just one....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see this is where you are a liar

twist claims you used to be one of the best football debaters ever
Twist claims he wants that Pday back
Twist claims ... you fell in love with trolls and attention ... rather than football

and what I WANT is you to prove me wrong

the world according to you.

look around twist, football statements are all over the board.
Your problem starts when I don't agree with you.

hows that list coming along? must be a long list

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Then again Garrett was the next coming of Christ"

this is why you need to keep score.

can you find one board regular that would agree with this?
Just one....

Prolly not .... I dont recruit to get in my debates

But if your memory kicks in .... same offseason that Garrett was hired ...... I was the one pushing for Fisher ...
Not like I wanted Superman .... but Garrett has seriously been your hero since before he was hired and if you deny it .... You are the biggest fucking liar on here

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the world according to you.

look around twist, football statements are all over the board.
Your problem starts when I don't agree with you.

hows that list coming along? must be a long list

I got a long list of people that dont agree with me

Most of them have become friends over the years ... :suds:

told ya bruh no insults ... no threats ..... I got this :whistle: