• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need to try and find a DL deep trading partner in need of a WR.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha- Take Care all fans. Hopefully we will get a surprise or 2 this season. It still should be a fun. Number 6. GO COWBOYS

PEACE

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we don't acquire a player via trade we need to be desperately scouting every DL and DB that gets cut from every roster. If 31 other teams are making cuts from those positions we're bound to find 3 or 4 guys who if nothing else upgrade our depth and maybe we find 1 or 2 guys who actually become starter worthy for this team.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha- Take Care all fans. Hopefully we will get a surprise or 2 this season. It still should be a fun. Number 6. GO COWBOYS

PEACE

THIS IS PURE BULL SHIT
who the fuck do you thing you are twist?
debate?..........please buy a fucking clue...better yet, pack you shit and head over to fan nation since you have established yourself as the judge of who is worthy and who isn't.

owens OPINIONS have as much value as anyone's on a football opinion board.

PURE bull shit....do me a favor twist, avoid my post to....it would be better for everyone

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really....trs, Gerald, star, eastbay, BUT you pronounce owens as not worthy??

yet YOUR boy Otis has quit this board three times in less than a month because his buddy's were picked on?...but he's your guy?

again....who left you in charge?

buy a clue

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be in and out here and there. This is just as much me as it is twist. I dont want anyone to just blame him. Both of us are active posters and like to express our opinions. Its not me backing down- I just think its good for everyone right now and the board for this fued to end. With both of us - loving our team- and posting our thoughts- we will only continue to cross paths. That usually turns into 2 hours of going back and forth of nothing but BS to each other. This forum is great for us fans that love our team. I want to keep it great for others.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be in and out here and there. This is just as much me as it is twist. I dont want anyone to just blame him. Both of us are active posters and like to express our opinions. Its not me backing down- I just think its good for everyone right now and the board for this fued to end. With both of us - loving our team- and posting our thoughts- we will only continue to cross paths. That usually turns into 2 hours of going back and forth of nothing but BS to each other. This forum is great for us fans that love our team. I want to keep it great for others.

You do what you want....twist has been pissing my way for months now and all I see is eric type billy bad boy posts from behind a keyboard. Telling people who they like and who they don't....big fucking deal.

DRAMA.....PURE DRAMA

bating and posturing is all I see regardless of you romotoowens, matters to me if you don't have a hair on your ass

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, both of us like to post a lot. Because I choose not to use foul language towards him or anyone else doesnt make me chicken shit IMO. We are on a computer keyboard using a forum. I mean I can throw personal jabs, words, whatever as well- whats the point?? Why put everyone else through our rants to each other. ??

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I enjoyed your presence on this board Romo. And I don't agree at all with you leaving. You got as much right as anyone to be on this board. If someone has an issue with you and your not breaking forum rules..that is their problem not yours.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed your presence on this board Romo. And I don't agree at all with you leaving. You got as much right as anyone to be on this board. If someone has an issue with you and your not breaking forum rules..that is their problem not yours.

Its good man. Thanks for the kind words. Like I said though, I will be around. Ive said it many times- I live in the Nashville area. 15 -20 yrs ago there were Cowboy fans everywhere around to talk too. Now the Titans are here and its hard to find those people these days. I enjoy talking about my favorite team.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS IS PURE BULL SHIT
debate?..........please buy a fucking clue...better yet, pack you shit and head over to fan nation since you have established yourself as the judge of who is worthy and who isn't.

PURE bull shit....do me a favor twist, avoid my post to....it would be better for everyone

I been pissing your way for 6 years ......

everytime ... you add someone into the mix

aint a piece of Romo I want ... He's not worth my time ...

Make no mistake .... it's YOU I wanna wanna take apart .... you bitching up to motherfuckers that disagree with me ... hell I carved that wall for years

Let's play .... no friends .... no a decade of knowing each other .... me and you .... no threats ....

football only ..... me vs you finally
and everyone else stay the fuck out of it

Dare you :suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Make no mistake .... it's YOU I wanna wanna take apart"

LOL....Stand in line...like fried and eric, your issue dude, can't help you.

it's in the body of the posts made.

You know.....The quality is in the football statements made. It sure as hell ain't no trivia face off.
Salary Cap for $100............lol, stand tall twist

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Make no mistake .... it's YOU I wanna wanna take apart"

LOL....Stand in line...like fried and eric, your issue dude, can't help you.

it's in the body of the posts made.

You know.....The quality is in the football statements made. It sure as hell ain't no trivia face off.
Salary Cap for $100............lol, stand tall twist

No you WONT

and no I dont want one debate ( lets play the season) ...... This season hasnt started .... already seen your comments ... everyone has seen mine

you wouldnt fight eriko ... So I did .... Frye got kicked ... YOU were the one pissed ...

See you like trolls ... I dont .... You're an attention bitch ... always have been
Me .... Im just an asshole .... :whistle:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....
you're like the national enquirer...no substance what so ever

Tell you what....you keep score, I'll do what I've always done for 10 years on a football chat board, which is make my opinion to the topic at hand and defend said opinion when required. I think that's your problem. Quality of the statement is everything. Certainly NOT your opinion of the cap hell in 2015, 2016. NOT your opinion of the 2nd round pick future value 15 minutes after the selection and certainly NOT YOUR OPINION OF WHO IS WHO ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS.

BUT....what I'm not going to do here at this time is give you three pages and back & forth insults.

See ya on the playing field sport!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT LASTLY!!!!

" you wouldnt fight eriko "

say's it all.......ONWARD

we are what we are and ain't what we ain't

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS IS PURE BULL SHIT

I know you want to hate and you say you aren't a troll....but ROMOTOOWENS isn't FN...he joined SH in July 2013.

You might to look into getting a grip.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you want to hate and you say you aren't a troll....but ROMOTOOWENS isn't FN...he joined SH in July 2013.

:suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT LASTLY!!!!

" you wouldnt fight eriko "

say's it all.......ONWARD

we are what we are and ain't what we ain't

onward? LMAO only to those that suck up to you or dont know you

you been a washed up troll for years hoss ....... and only the ASS KISSES fail to realize it

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you back pointing that finger again?

anyone here not fan nation material knows full well where romo comes from and they know I know as well. We've been posting football opinions for a long ass time.

Tell you what....When you have an actual football opinion you'd like to address to me....let me know

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you recruiting twist?

you will need the help but then again....you are the score keeper

last time I checked ... Romo ran in on us ...... and you left ...

havent seen anyone run in for me

are you scared?....