• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need to try and find a DL deep trading partner in need of a WR.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prolly not .... I dont recruit to get in my debates

But if your memory kicks in .... same offseason that Garrett was hired ...... I was the one pushing for Fisher ...
Not like I wanted Superman .... but Garrett has seriously been your hero since before he was hired and if you deny it .... You are the biggest fucking liar on here

darn shame you can't back up your claims that so many people feel the way you do about me being a troll and having a posse of ass kissers.

So basically....you talked outta your ass.

Got It!

I said Garrett was the guy for the job and still don't recall Fisher even being interview. Did he interview and thus become an option to be our head coach? If he didn't, then your rant here seems outta whack

But yes...I don't see Fisher in the light that you do as this great all time coach.
Perhaps again that's the rub here....I didn't agree with your all in statements all those years ago

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a long list of people that dont agree with me

Most of them have become friends over the years ... :suds:

told ya bruh no insults ... no threats ..... I got this :whistle:

friends of yours?
face book pen pals?

but I'm the one that needs help on message board football topics?

LOL....say twist, you still owning me here?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
friends of yours?

LOL....say twist, you still owning me here?

yeah I am .....

sad this is you havent realized it

hook line and sinker

and one of two things are going to happen this season Pday ....
Either you will become the poster you used to be ..... and you will have to to win this

Or you will be what you have become ... and I will exploit you

game on bruh :suds:

football debate at it's best .... if you accept

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if you choose to accept ... ( like i said we are both above the threats and 3rd grade shit)

by the end of the season .... This will be the most popular Cowboys board on the net

That is if you have the balls

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue what I'm suppose to accept.

I've said the substance is in the posts and you counter will crazy and claim ownage.

Since you can't tell me who besides you thinks I'm a troll and bully, and not who all these PDay ass kissers happen to be. excuse me if I remain unimpressed.

and really............best site on the internet?
and you think MY ego is large?
wow...again!

so tell me again twist....was fisher interviewed for the Dallas job? Was he ever an option being free and clear from his contract to become the Dallas coach?

yet....you go on about something 4 years ago and call me basically a JC ball washer?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue what I'm suppose to accept.

I've said the substance is in the posts and you counter will crazy and claim ownage.

Since you can't tell me who besides you thinks I'm a troll and bully, and not who all these PDay ass kissers happen to be. excuse me if I remain unimpressed.

and really............best site on the internet?
and you think MY ego is large?
wow...again!

so tell me again twist....was fisher interviewed for the Dallas job? Was he ever an option being free and clear from his contract to become the Dallas coach?

yet....you go on about something 4 years ago and call me basically a JC ball washer?
LOL let me break down your post here .. about what 5 in one ....
who thinks you are a total ass besides me ..... see i wont be a bitch and give names... if they choose to speek up .... thats on them
Ego large ... Hell yeah it is ... Just as Big as YOURS
Nope Fisher wasnt interviewed ... cause the Titians held him until Jerry promoted Garrett ( Which stemed from Jerry fucking the titians over a few years before )
The shit that takes you an hour to come up with .... I can answer off the top of my head

suck it up buttercup

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit that takes you an hour to come up with .... I can answer off the top of my head

suck it up buttercup

LOL.........

Really funny shit

best part....You claim ownage

classic...Pop another Top there twist

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6:19 pm....told ya bruh no insults

9:34 pm....suck it up buttercup

lol..........yet...somehow you're winning

gotta say....you make fried look better by the post

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"see i wont be a bitch and give names... if they choose to speek up .... thats on them"

well twist....you claim it and you claim to have friends that respect you and share this large dislike for the "bully" ( still pretty darn funny term for grown men) pday. One would think this would be a great opportunity.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"see i wont be a bitch and give names... if they choose to speek up .... thats on them"

well twist....you claim it and you claim to have friends that respect you and share this large dislike for the "bully" ( still pretty darn funny term for grown men) pday. One would think this would be a great opportunity.

Why would they ...???? When I've done everything possible to take out all middle men between us ....... I've pretty much had to ask in pvt ... or in public for everyone to step away when me and you go at it .......

You think this was a random rant ???? You're already three steps behind

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6:19 pm....told ya bruh no insults

9:34 pm....suck it up buttercup

lol..........yet...somehow you're winning

gotta say....you make fried look better by the post

when buttercup becomes an insult from me that you cry over .....

I mean damn man thats martha stewart .... and you are whining....

you wanna throw in the towel now ... or come back tomorrow with a set of balls

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long thread and not a lot of time to read it, but which receiver that we were otherwise going to cut is going to be worth another team trading for? I like the potential of some of these guys but they were UDFAs for a reason and while they may become good players they really havent done anything yet to convince anyone they will be, have they? I think we tend to overvalue some of our talent this time of year because we read a good tweet or article. And as far as DL go we have plenty of depth IMO, but need talent. We need a top notch stud pass rusher and maybe another top player, but those aren't easy to find or cheap. I prefer waiting until cut down day and picking up a veteran that was cut, but I just don't think any of these teams want our WRs in return right now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long thread and not a lot of time to read it, but which receiver that we were otherwise going to cut is going to be worth another team trading for? I like the potential of some of these guys but they were UDFAs for a reason and while they may become good players they really havent done anything yet to convince anyone they will be, have they? I think we tend to overvalue some of our talent this time of year because we read a good tweet or article. And as far as DL go we have plenty of depth IMO, but need talent. We need a top notch stud pass rusher and maybe another top player, but those aren't easy to find or cheap. I prefer waiting until cut down day and picking up a veteran that was cut, but I just don't think any of these teams want our WRs in return right now.

I also think football fans tend to over value talent in off season and training camp. My rant remains the vision of these coaches and the so called talent evaluators employed by the star. It's been a missing ingredient for team success. I remain optimistic....which happens this time of year.

Watched the browns last night and saw some really impressive play from their front 7. I think Dallas will bring in another teams cut talent for their 53. I'd look LINEBACKER myself.

Me? I think the dbackfield really needs to be almost night and day different and I think that is possible. I saw enough from Wilcox last year to say he will be a player now that he knows the defensive. MO, I'm expecting a huge turnaround. Carr needs to play with a huge chip on his shoulder and almost becomes the determining factor in my mind for the dbackfield play. BIG concern will be defensive holding. Scandrick and company will need to move their feet and keep their hands off the receiver working his pattern. THIS IS A CONCERN watching these corners play the last few seasons. Coaching would seem to be required. Moving your feet and opening up your hips should be pounded in the players heads every day.

Slap me but I think as we sit here today that this team will find a pretty good dline rotation. The first preseason game didn't dampen my optimism. Health will be needed but there seems to be some game among this group. IT's THE LINEBACKER PLAY that looks to be the true weak area. That's a real problem playing NFL defense. The Iowa rookie may have to learn and be thrown in the fire real fast. Hopefully this is where a waiver wire pick up or small trade comes into play and the player has a huge impact. I sure hope somebody steps up and these coaches need to be on their last staw with regards to Mr. Carter, that guy currently makes me sick. Nothing worse than a player with less than max effort. I'll remain optimistic the coaches can get something from this guy.

Pssst............now, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is football talk and it can be seen on these boards. ANYONE can disagree or ignore. It's all good!

Last edited by a moderator:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you are saying Im not football clueless on this matter????

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying Im not football clueless on this matter????

to me it is not about being football clueless, it is about you missing the point.
No one ever thought we would get a proven probowler for a trade.
If we have WR that would end up getting cut for a DL from another team that is deep but would get cut why not trade. Cost neither team & might help either of them.
When talking about Weeden. Again I am talking realistically. No way the lions would give up a proven probowl type DT for Weeden. That is unrealistic.
So you made it a stance where we all were saying Weeden was untouchable. The real point is he isn't getting traded, not because he is untouchable, but because no one would ever trade anything worthy of giving up your back up QB. You stretch what we say to try & help your argument.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt basically just summed up everything I said in one paragraph. My thing was 2 of our lower end WRs could possibly net an at best average DLINEMEN. We have 17 , 16 of which are average. We dont need another average one, we need a playmaker.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats OK though, from reading the last 40 or so posts on this thread I have had to sit on my hands in order to not respond.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarntt basically just summed up everything I said in one paragraph. My thing was 2 of our lower end WRs could possibly net an at best average DLINEMEN. We have 17 , 16 of which are average. We dont need another average one, we need a playmaker.

so if we traded a player we were gonna cut anyways, for an average player that might beat out one of our other average players. Your thought is why bother?

How does it hurt?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles Austin was on our PS for a couple of yrs. He turned into a Pro Bowler. Boyd may be that guy one day but again Manster said QUALITY dlineman.. Its not about me disagreeing with anything said. If this was baseball I totally get that idea. You just rarely see it in football- player for player trades. The Rams were a bad example from the start. I think they have WRs - not necessarily a number 1 , but a bunch of 2s and 3s. Now the Panthers, Jets, Lions - maybe - but I just dont know what makes there average better than our average- UNLESS marinelli used to coach them - like Okoye.

Maybe we are just all missing each other points. I will say this - Jarntt, imo summed it best with his paragraph.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WRONG! This is the ass-kissing BS that Twist keeps hounding you about.

You said that we needed to get rid of our only viable backup to get Suh from Detroit. You only took issue with the trading wide receivers we were going to cut because it wasn't enough to get someone else.

Here's a newsflash for you: even adding Weedon that still don't get you to be able to trade for a playmaking DL. Plus, even if Detroit were that stupid, we don't have the cap space AND we would still have to find a backup QB.

You aren't even close to being on the same page as jarntt. You make him sound like he's your co-idiot when he's a solid poster with relevant opinions.