• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND-Clemson game ..... let's warm this thing up.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$1 NATTY BOTTLES??????????

Me Likey :bolt:

:nod: That part of the country, the northwestern corner of South Carolina, is the biggest market in the US for Natty Lite.

It's a cool place to grab a beer before the game, just don't wear opposing colors.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, the real USC was a school before California even existed.
Done nothing? Except beat ND last time we played them. And Southern Cal, of course.
And Alabama.
And Ohio State.
And Michigan.
And Nebraska.
And Texas.

All of these teams are on the all-time top 10 wins list. I have no problem enjoying the fact that we slap these bitches around while ND's been losing to most of them (3-7 in last meetings with Top 11). You don't have to like it, I don't mind.

But this thread isn't about the Gamecocks, so get yo ass back on topic, bitch! And don't make me pull for Clemson! HELLLL NO!!

Hows it going this season? How many National Titles or SEC titles does South Carolina have (They haven't won a conference since 1969 in the ACC)? Like I said they haven't done much in their program history. Also when is the last time they played Notre Dame to beat them 30 years ago hardly bragging right material by the way the all time series is 3-1 even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tropical storm due on the east coast Saturday.

Lovely. :L

I would argue Notre Dame has the better line and at least as good of a RB so it shouldn't be that bad.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows it going this season? How many National Titles or SEC titles does South Carolina have (They haven't won a conference since 1969 in the ACC)? Like I said they haven't done much in their program history. Also when is the last time they played Notre Dame to beat them 30 years ago hardly bragging right material by the way the all time series is 3-1 even a blind squirrel finds a nut.
And yet you will brag about a title last won 27 years ago? FAIL!
And about wins over USC from 32-39 years ago? FAIL!
And how many conference titles does ND have? ZERO. FAIL!
Bottom line: USC has done better than ND in our latest games against the all-time best, including the head-to-head with ND.
OWNED! :pound:

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant wait to see this in person, irish better be ready immediately or it could get ugly.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping the #Irish can win this one... honestly looks to be the toughest games on there schedule :gaah: Plus, Clemson has a lot of injuries on their side also, then again look at Notre Dame who has a lot of season-ending injuries and how they are doing... another:gaah:
Go Irish although gonna be a great game!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There may be a possibility that we'll be sporting new helmets. I'm torn on this. I hate gimmicky shit, but these helmets are pretty bad ass, in my opinion.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tropical storm due on the east coast Saturday.

Lovely. :L

It hasn't rain in Death Valley in like 5 years, that streak will continue. At least I hope it does :hope:.