• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I guess?

But that is a really big if.

No logical reason to think Seattle would love Baker.
Yeah....and I said that. But we can argue about it if you still want to even though we agree.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW is 33. Burrow/Herbert 24-25. A huge difference but that isn’t even mentioning all the things I stated in the post above. A lot of factors so it isn’t as clear as a yes or no. Plus Baker would have to agree long-term in Seattle
Pretty sure you said Myles is untouchable and someone mentioned TJ was as well. If either team thinks they need a QB they'd trade their star DEs for that QB and not look back. Throw in picks, as well. steelers for sure would do it.

All I'm saying.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry is one guy I think could stay especially if they make a move at QB.
He could....but I'd say next to zero chance at his current price. He might just decide he'd rather test the market than take a paycut.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they believe in Harris but they can find options. Just thinking of possible guys to clear some more cap space. Hooper can't until '22 that's right. Too bad, he isn't very good imo. Yeah pretty sure but I guess pretty rare.
Hooper is a huge disappointment. seems like nearly every pass now he either drops or falls down. Did hear might be able to cut in June for a much lower cap hit.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you said Myles is untouchable and someone mentioned TJ was as well. If either team thinks they need a QB they'd trade their star DEs for that QB and not look back. Throw in picks, as well. steelers for sure would do it.

All I'm saying.

An elite edge rusher might be the 2nd most important position in modern NFL.

But it still pales in comparison to the value of a young, high end franchise QB.

Only way a player like that gets traded is if they pull a DeSean Watson and says he isn’t playing for the team anymore.

Even then it isn’t a lock to happen.

If Pittsburgh offered Watt + 3 1sts for Burrow, Cincy would surely hang up the phone on them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, the reason for the Browns to do it, would be to win right now. The Browns have the roster to win right now, whether or not they have the QB is the question. It's kind of hard to know with him because between injuries and a coaching carousel, there hasn't been the consistency to help him develop. The problem the Browns have is that it's about time to pay him, they still don't know what he is and it looks like the local media and fans are starting to turn on him.

As far as RW wanting to go to Cleveland, they're not on his list, but if I'm the Browns and am considering moving on from Baker...I think I at least contact his agent and try to make a pitch to him. The answer is probably still no, but at least they would have made him tell them no instead of just assuming it's a no.

I don't think it's just you...today is the first time I have seen folks on the talk shows starting to question if he's the right guy or not.
It's fair to question him no doubt. Certainly done some questionable things the last few games. Listening to Mannings last night, while they did wonder why no Chubb (may have been hurt) they also pointed out guys Baker missed on many plays. That's not the playcall.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooper is a huge disappointment. seems like nearly every pass now he either drops or falls down. Did hear might be able to cut in June for a much lower cap hit.

I would welcome him in new orleans

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done some serious Baker backing

I got nothing for that shit show yesterday.
wont see me trying to defend him. Might he still be hurt? sure, and that could affect his deeper passes....but his awareness was way off.