• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you diabeticals.....or just those watching your sugar intake.....the Reeses peanut butter cups 0 sugar are a solid 8.5/10. Can't even tell there is no sugar in them.

Yummy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big Lamar fan and if you're going to come on here and say him throwing 3 ints in a quarter is not imploding then i don't know what is. 3 turbovers is more than 2. Can't sit here and say the browns are imploding but Baltimore isn't when they had more turnovers in that quarter than Cleveland
Too bad the Browns are worse and it isn’t even all Baker. Offensive playcalling is not great and they zero weapons that can win 1-on-1. Landry is good but he is a possession WR. If a team stops the running game…this team sucks. Time for an offeseason makeover to the offense and I’m not sticking up for Baker. Whatever happens, happens.

But Lamar was bad again in a game and somehow he will get praise bc his team won. He was awful. His only TD was off blown coverage. Wide open TE

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad the Browns are worse and it isn’t even all Baker. Offensive playcalling is not great and they zero weapons that can win 1-on-1. Landry is good but he is a possession WR. If a team stops the running game…this team sucks. Time for an offeseason makeover to the offense and I’m not sticking up for Baker. Whatever happens, happens.

But Lamar was bad again in a game and somehow he will get praise bc his team won. He was awful. His only TD was off blown coverage. Wide open TE
This was the Steeler game all over. Baker not very good (but not terrible) and his receivers/TEs did him no favors with drops. Have to credit Bmore for not going prevent and bringing the heat on our final drive. No doubt we need a receiver. Wish we could dump Hooper as he's been a huge disappointment.

Bad as it was, beat them at home - and I saw nothing that makes me think it cannot be done - and we'd still have a decent chance to get t playoffs.

On one hand can say Ravens are lucky and could easily be 3-8 or 4-7 but fact is they are not and find ways to win the close ones this year.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see. Point is they are imploding as much as the Browns.

3 INT from your QB in a quarter is imploding.
Add another later...they tried hard to give it to us and we didn't take advantage. His team won, he ran pretty well but he was overall not good.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, apparently he wanted nothing to do with the SEC
Not true. LSU lost a bidding war to USC. If LSU came up with the loot it would have been LSU. The real story is that Oklahoma is broke and has had major financial issues since 2018 and Covid made that condition worse.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. LSU lost a bidding war to USC. If LSU came up with the loot it would have been LSU. The real story is that Oklahoma is broke and has had major financial issues since 2018 and Covid made that condition worse.
Yeah, saw what the Trojans are gonna pay him and was kinda floored. Man got a friggi' Gruden contract. 150 mil for a decade...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 games this season where the Browns have scored 14 or fewer points and that includes 3 straight games in a row they have scored 14 or fewer points.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely full of shit. LSU was never a player because they are far from a cultural fit, and it is widely known Riley wanted no part of the SEC. OUs athletic department is in fine shape and we could have paid whatever we wanted. That is pretty weak on your part, but you know that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at the start of the season I was hoping my team could win 10 or 11 games. That ain't happening though.

It might be time for the Browns to consider sitting Mayfield the rest of the year, he's not healthy. Get whatever surgery he might need and get ready for next season.

The D did their part last night, 4 int's. But the offense, led by Mayfield, only could score a frustrating 10 points. And he didn't even complete 50% of his passes.

At least I know the Browns won't lose next week.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you diabeticals.....or just those watching your sugar intake.....the Reeses peanut butter cups 0 sugar are a solid 8.5/10. Can't even tell there is no sugar in them.

Yummy.
There's probably other shit they've substituted in there that is worst than the sugar (and added sugars) that are in the originals.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @ChiefsLakers67 Congrats on the Lincoln Riley hire. USC isn't playing around anymore. With the move, the Pac-12 circles back to USC being in control. I know quite a few OU fans and I told them the move to the SEC was not going to benefit OU in the long term and wasn't really surprised with Riley moving on.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely full of shit. LSU was never a player because they are far from a cultural fit, and it is widely known Riley wanted no part of the SEC. OUs athletic department is in fine shape and we could have paid whatever we wanted. That is pretty weak on your part, but you know that.
LSU could've paid double for Riley than what USC did and Riley still would've chosen the latter. OU and Texas dipping on the Big 12 makes zero sense to me. They're likely going to become fodder for Bama and UGA.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU could've paid double for Riley than what USC did and Riley still would've chosen the latter. OU and Texas dipping on the Big 12 makes zero sense to me. They're likely going to become fodder for Bama and UGA.
Abd OU could have as much as anyone, doesn’t mean they will. Don’t make the mistake of lumping OU in with Texas, history says different.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abd OU could have as much as anyone, doesn’t mean they will. Don’t make the mistake of lumping OU in with Texas, history says different.
OU and Texas are the Big 12. Name brand alone along with resources will always keep Texas in the same breath as OU, recent history aside. That's why the SEC wanted both schools so they could capture the midwest market and strengthen the SEC. But in the end, I really don't understand what OU accomplished in going to the SEC. You had the Big 12 cornered and were as much of a guarantee of making the CFB Playoffs just like Clemson and Ohio State. Now.....you get to battle UGA and Bama for that right annually.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU and Texas are the Big 12. Name brand alone along with resources will always keep Texas in the same breath as OU, recent history aside. That's why the SEC wanted both schools so they could capture the midwest market and strengthen the SEC. But in the end, I really don't understand what OU accomplished in going to the SEC. You had the Big 12 cornered and were as much of a guarantee of making the CFB Playoffs just like Clemson and Ohio State. Now.....you get to battle UGA and Bama for that right annually.
I hear you, the short answer is money I guess. We should get a bit of a recruiting benefit out of it, but mostly money.