• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously??

Rumors had him going to LSU.

He seems to check a lot of the "boxes" for a USC coach.

Not sure what I think about it. He's definitely an upgrade over Helton, but I was hoping for a defensive minded coach.
Guess we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping the guy can recruit some serious talent, like I said earlier...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a USC fan and therefore required to hate ND and I'd never rip their schedule.
I'd say USC's is usually one of the best, too. At least OOC....they cannot control the PAC schedule. I like what seems to be our new scheduling model. One tough P5, another P5 that could be at least mediocre and a MAC school. Kind of wish they made all P5 teams follow the same guidelines.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all nice and all but you can't get mad when people complain about ridiculous missed calls like the one I posted. I don't care one way or the other because I'm not a fan of OU but I wouldn't be criticizing their fans as you would if they were complaining. When a playoffs spot is on the line, fans don't got time to hear about how the officials is a hard job.

I am not “mad” at anything.

You have a habit of making emotional in the moment posts about bad calls.

Pointing out a bad call is one thing. I have no problem with that.

Continually talking about “how bad NBA officials are” is another.

I will take issue with those comments every time.

And I do get that your perspective is a bit jaded as a Saints fan. But still.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continually talking about “how bad NBA officials are” is another.

Continually? I made a comment in real time how nba refs were lazy because they called a double T to take the easy way out after reviewing a play. Didn't say a word about it again until you and others assumed i was talking about a call. Just like always i make a post in real time and leave it as is unless someone is coming for me

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continually? I made a comment in real time how nba refs were lazy because they called a double T to take the easy way out after reviewing a play. Didn't say a word about it again until you and others assumed i was talking about a call. Just like always i make a post in real time and leave it as is unless someone is coming for me

I didn’t assume anything.

You rag on officials almost every day.

What you were talking about that particular instance is irrelevant.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t assume anything.

You rag on officials almost every day.

What you were talking about that particular instance is irrelevant.

Lol i brought them up 2x when it comes to the nba this season. The season started a month and half ago.

As for the nfl, refs are rightfully brought up when they are constantly missing obvious no calls. Was i not supposed to bring up the BS in the Saints/Titans name when the defender hit the QB on his nameplate and got called for roughing the passer?

Or the nonsense taunting call in that Bears/Steelers game?

When you have people who cover the nfl for a living having the same complaints i have then i am not the issue.