• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that also but think Whittingham would be the better choice.

Done it longer and has coached in the Pac so it would be a seamless transition.
Not sure why Whittingham would leave Utah. If he was gonna do that he would have done it already. One guy has succeeded at USC over the last 40 years. That job isn’t what it’s cracked up to be.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that OSU game was like watching the Oregon game again. Couldn't stop the run......couldn't stop them in RZ.....couldn't score in RZ. Kept going from 2-score to 1 score and back to 2 score game.

Hate to do it but have to credit them for the W. Not saying this out of spite, but really think UW might take them next week (assuming they play). They'll do better against the run.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that OSU game was like watching the Oregon game again. Couldn't stop the run......couldn't stop them in RZ.....couldn't score in RZ. Kept going from 2-score to 1 score and back to 2 score game.

Hate to do it but have to credit them for the W. Not saying this out of spite, but really think UW might take them next week (assuming they play). They'll do better against the run.

meeeechegan was the older and better team today. They wanted it more. And outplayed Ohio State from start to finish. The D was concern of mine all season long, said it multiple times. But for how young this Buckeyes team is the future will be bright.

Won eight games in a row in the rivalry. Not bad at all. Did you know after 7 seasons Jon Cooper had the same amount of wins (1-5-1) against that team up north as Harbaugh has (1-5) against Ohio State?

I misspoke in a different thread earlier and said the loser of the CCG was going to the Rose Bowl. Thought for some reason Wisky had fewer losses than they actually have. Then Minnesota upset them. If Oregon can take care of business and wins the 12 Pac maybe an Ohio State/Oregon Rose Bowl rematch? Wouldn't mind seeing that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs is likely 1) Bama 2) Michigan 3) Georgia 4) Cincy if Bama wins next week.

If the lose then Georgia stays #1 and Okie replace bama....I want chaos though so I'm hoping for Okie State, Michigan, and Bama to all lose on Saturday

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished walking the dog. Crazy girl loves running through the leaves.20211128_062801.jpg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs is likely 1) Bama 2) Michigan 3) Georgia 4) Cincy if Bama wins next week.

If the lose then Georgia stays #1 and Okie replace bama....I want chaos though so I'm hoping for Okie State, Michigan, and Bama to all lose on Saturday
Would be interesting to see some different teams in the mix...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be interesting to see some different teams in the mix...

It is college though.

Even if it is the same schools, always fresh faces leading them.

I want to see the best teams. Don’t care if it is the same schools over and over.

Everyone else needs to step up!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is college though.

Even if it is the same schools, always fresh faces leading them.

I want to see the best teams. Don’t care if it is the same schools over and over.

Everyone else needs to step up!
True, but the same colleges getting the "glory"...
Cincinnati this season possibly getting is making this go round interesting to me...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 this is why we complain

Saw that live and was shocked they didn’t call it. It seemed like refs were “letting them play” yesterday.
Did you see the Bama TD in regulation? WR clearly pushed off, it was so obvious. Defender couldn’t even make a play it was that bad

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 this is why we complain

See, and this is why I give you a hard time when you do.

You have no ability to comprehend the human element of officiating.

The official who is there to make the call had a bad angle, shielded with the receiver’s body between him and the defender.

I would guess that is a mistake on his part, but I also don’t know enough about football official positioning to make that judgement.

When the official is out of position, they can’t be 100% certain of the obvious foul we see in slow motion replay.

And most people aren’t going to make a game deciding call unless they are sure of it.

I think you should give officiating a try. Maybe then you can develop some empathy for those who do it at the highest level.

I have enough experience officiating to know that it is incredibly hard.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, and this is why I give you a hard time when you do.

You have no ability to comprehend the human element of officiating.

The official who is there to make the call had a bad angle, shielded with the receiver’s body between him and the defender.

I would guess that is a mistake on his part, but I also don’t know enough about football official positioning to make that judgement.

When the official is out of position, they can’t be 100% certain of the obvious foul we see in slow motion replay.

And most people aren’t going to make a game deciding call unless they are sure of it.

I think you should give officiating a try. Maybe then you can develop some empathy for those who do it at the highest level.

I have enough experience officiating to know that it is incredibly hard.

That's all nice and all but you can't get mad when people complain about ridiculous missed calls like the one I posted. I don't care one way or the other because I'm not a fan of OU but I wouldn't be criticizing their fans as you would if they were complaining. When a playoffs spot is on the line, fans don't got time to hear about how the officials is a hard job.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Papa Ball's back in the news. Because his son hasn't been called up from the G League yet.

Lavar Ball: Hornets 'don't understand what they got' in LiAngelo

"They need to go ahead let my boy play"

This is great.

"I dropped them a superstar in the G League and they don't know what to do with him."

Well Papa Dumbbell if LiAngelo is really a superstar, which he isn't, he wouldn't be in the G League right now. Only a matter of time before Lavar calls out the Hornets owner. What's his name again?