• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get him wanting a familiar situation but he is an elite receiver and there are better qbs on teams that have better chances to win.
TF12 is right though, that is the chatter

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Fritz died at the age of 60.......one time co-host of American Pickers.

Fuck.

I saw he died from a stroke and they said he had been in poor health, but I always wondered if he had a drug and/or alcohol problem that led to it. I haven't watched the show in awhile, but I do remember his last season or so, he started losing a lot of weight, started getting a bunch of tattoos, and just acting differently. I remember reading he had arguments with production and with Mike and that's what led him to quit the show. I never saw anything that specifically said drugs/alcohol, but all the sudden changes kinda seemed like it. But then again, if he had heart disease, that's where the weight loss could have come from and the behavioral stuff just could have been burn out from doing the show

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt I said he was anything extra special there. By the way he wasn’t. I thought he would be better than he was, some of the commercials were good though.
One of the better rookie seasons in the sport for qa QB at the time (on a team that was coming off an 0-16 season) but sure.

I did like the commercials.....needed one where he lost the remote.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't give a shit. This team is cursed. I'm going to follow OSU qbs and my fantasy team. I just can't with this shit with the Browns.
I hear ya.......for Clevelanders (and OSU fans as you mentioned) guess at least there is the Buckeyes, Tribe and Cavs.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw he died from a stroke and they said he had been in poor health, but I always wondered if he had a drug and/or alcohol problem that led to it. I haven't watched the show in awhile, but I do remember his last season or so, he started losing a lot of weight, started getting a bunch of tattoos, and just acting differently. I remember reading he had arguments with production and with Mike and that's what led him to quit the show. I never saw anything that specifically said drugs/alcohol, but all the sudden changes kinda seemed like it. But then again, if he had heart disease, that's where the weight loss could have come from and the behavioral stuff just could have been burn out from doing the show

He did have drug and alcohol issues it seems. He had a stroke a little while back, he had been in recovery. Did he have another?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya.......for Clevelanders (and OSU fans as you mentioned) guess at least there is the Buckeyes, Tribe and Cavs.

I have the Tigers at least.

Yea the Watson trade sunk us. Maybe Chubb coming back can save the day but Deshaun being the worst rated qb in terms of qbr is speaking to him not making any gains

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some stuff in this about working together to minimize the power of the playoff selection committee. Not surprised.

Have to figure matter of time before it's just 2 large conferences like the AFC and NFC?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Tigers at least.

Yea the Watson trade sunk us. Maybe Chubb coming back can save the day but Deshaun being the worst rated qb in terms of qbr is speaking to him not making any gains
have not seen his updated rating but PFF had him as one of their highest rated QBs in week 4. If we cannot beat a bad team when he plays well that's a big problem.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers isn’t 28. Time is limited and take it from someone in ny/nj who listens to sports talk radio here, the fans and media personalities think Saleh is horrible at his job and been this way for years
I think this might be true......but not sure listening to sports talk radio helps the case as in Pittsburgh and Bmore those "fans" think Tomlin and Harbaugh should go (especially after a loss).

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have not seen his updated rating but PFF had him as one of their highest rated QBs in week 4. If we cannot beat a bad team when he plays well that's a big problem.

I mean...he should be for the money he makes and the commitment the Browns have made to him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...he should be for the money he makes and the commitment the Browns have made to him.
OK and he was. Not sure you have noticed, though, there are plenty of QBs being paid around what he is shitting the bed or being mediocre at best.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this might be true......but not sure listening to sports talk radio helps the case as in Pittsburgh and Bmore those "fans" think Tomlin and Harbaugh should go (especially after a loss).

No doubt it's weird how some of those fans want their coaches gone.

Both are sure shot HOF coaches.

And if either is fired I'd like to see either in Cleveland.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt it's weird how some of those fans want their coaches gone.

Both are sure shot HOF coaches.

And if either is fired I'd like to see either in Cleveland.
I'd take Harbaugh for sure....maybe Tomlin, but I like our coach (especially if he had prime Big Ben).

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK and he was. Not sure you have noticed, though, there are plenty of QBs being paid around what he is shitting the bed or being mediocre at best.

I only care that the ramifications of this trade have ruined the best window for success this team has had in over 35 years.