• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that's his goal but what evidence is there he can do anything without TB?

That's the million-dollar question. Was the "Patriot Way" more about Belichik, or Brady?

Or was it about Belichik for the first few years and Brady the rest of the way?

We saw Brady win a Super Bowl without Belichik, Belichik hasn't done much winning without Brady.

But, Brady went to a team that just needed a QB. A lot of talent left around the time Brady did, so Belichik had a bit of a rebuild to deal with.

But then, some of his decisions have been suspect at best.

The fact that, so far, there only seems to be media interest in him would seem to indicate that other teams don't think he has it anymore.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the million-dollar question. Was the "Patriot Way" more about Belichik, or Brady?

Or was it about Belichik for the first few years and Brady the rest of the way?

We saw Brady win a Super Bowl without Belichik, Belichik hasn't done much winning without Brady.

But, Brady went to a team that just needed a QB. A lot of talent left around the time Brady did, so Belichik had a bit of a rebuild to deal with.

But then, some of his decisions have been suspect at best.

The fact that, so far, there only seems to be media interest in him would seem to indicate that other teams don't think he has it anymore.
Might be a combo of that and BB asking teams for too much power. They might want him as just a coach but if he says I need to be officially or de facto GM too they are probably not interested.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3