• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now the top of the NFC is better than the top of the AFC. The middle of the AFC is better.

The NFC easily has the worst division in the south.
The middle of the AFC is better because the Chargers Bills and Bengals have underachieved and are middle teams instead of failures as teams that were projected to be top of the heap.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...as mentioned I have no issue with my team not signing guys to megadeals. Don't even care they wont spend like the NY or LA teams (or others like them). But in a contending window they cannot keep up with teams like Milwaukee, MN and Cinci? why even own a team?

your owner sucks and should be forced to sell

detroit had an amazing owner and his son sucks donkey cock so far.

if he doesn't stop fondling Donkey penis he should be forced to sell too.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now the top of the NFC is better than the top of the AFC. The middle of the AFC is better.

The NFC easily has the worst division in the south.
I can agree with this.......but I also think it's very possible the top teams in the AFC if placed in the weaker NFC (in place of those top NFC teams) would look just as good and have an easy path to the playoffs and perhaps easier to the SB.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep....and most years when teams lose their starter they are in a world of hurt. Far more often than winding up in the SB.

Of course injuries are part of the game.......doesn't mean when injuries take out a teams' stars (especially the QB) that team wont feel it in a big way.

If you think the reg season matters as you implied earlier, the Browns did beat SF.
I guess it depends on how you were raised and the kind of character you have whether or not you turn to injuries for an excuse.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The middle of the AFC is better because the Chargers Bills and Bengals have underachieved and are middle teams instead of failures as teams that were projected to be top of the heap.

The Chargers are an unmitigated disaster obviously. Buffalo is an interesting case. They're a couple plays here and there from being 10 and 3. I guess that's sports though.

Cincy is down Burrow obviously.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your owner sucks and should be forced to sell

detroit had an amazing owner and his son sucks donkey cock so far.

if he doesn't stop fondling Donkey penis he should be forced to sell too.
I was really hoping the new investor (Blitzer) would make a difference but so far he has not. I think he can take full control in a few more years so we'll see.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the worst attempt at analysis one can dig up.
And yet at the end of the day I am right. The AFC is better-pretty clear. The top of the NFC looks to be better right now but as a whole-it isn't close.

There is your analysis. Better than "49ers are the best team so the NFC is better"

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with this.......but I also think it's very possible the top teams in the AFC if placed in the weaker NFC (in place of those top NFC teams) would look just as good and have an easy path to the playoffs and perhaps easier to the SB.
So you’re saying if the Bills Bengals Chargers Steelers Browns etc played a number one schedule in the NFC like the Niners they’d be the number one seed in the NFC?

I would trade AFC playoffs for NFC playoffs in a heart beat. The Eagles will likely have to beat both the Cowboys and Niners to get to the Super Bowl. I would trade that out in a heart beat for any two AFC teams you can name. Any two.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends on how you were raised and the kind of character you have whether or not you turn to injuries for an excuse.
By that kind of character you must mean understanding of the sport. QBs kind of matter in the NFL and losing them is usually a really bad thing for a team.

Guessing most thought of Cinci as a legit contender before the season but now they don't. Do you know why?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers are an unmitigated disaster obviously. Buffalo is an interesting case. They're a couple plays here and there from being 10 and 3. I guess that's sports though.

Cincy is down Burrow obviously.
Have to imagine no team would want the "reward" of facing Buffalo in the WC round should they make it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you’re saying if the Bills Bengals Chargers Steelers Browns etc played a number one schedule in the NFC like the Niners they’d be the number one seed in the NFC?

I would trade AFC playoffs for NFC playoffs in a heart beat. The Eagles will likely have to beat both the Cowboys and Niners to get to the Super Bowl. I would trade that out in a heart beat for any two AFC teams you can name. Any two.
You really are struggling with comprehension today. an FYI for ya.....

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet at the end of the day I am right
No you aren’t. You just declared yourself the winner with bull shit “analysis”.
. The AFC is better-pretty clear. The top of the NFC looks to be better right now but as a whole-it isn't close.
This is because you want to lean on nonsense in the middle instead of understanding that all that matters in this discussion is the top 7. Who gives a fuck if Houston is better than the Packers or if Denver is better than the Rams?!?!? This is just loser shit so fans of a franchise that’s never been anywhere can cope with another season of not good enough. Shit, part of the reason why you can praise the middle is because the top end has underachieved.
There is your analysis. Better than "49ers are the best team so the NFC is better"
The 49ers, Cowboys and Eagles clear any AFc team you want to insert into discussion.