• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The middle of the AFC is better because the Chargers Bills and Bengals have underachieved and are middle teams instead of failures as teams that were projected to be top of the heap.
That doesn't bode well for the NFC.

Saints, Seahawks, Vikings, Falcons, Giants. I'll add the Rams too. All underachievers

There is no middle of the NFC. It's the top teams then a pile of shit. And like I said before the Lions are not there yet. They haven't beat a good team since week one and their defense is mediocre at best. I said weeks ago they are top 10 team at best.

So you have the Eagles (lost two in a row), 49ers and Cowboys. Lions are in the middle then pure garbage. No, the NFC is not better and it isn't close.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a comparison of the NFC and AFC a head to head record is "the worst attempt at analysis...."

Ya gotta love this forum.
Yep. It’s games out of context. Who was 100%? Who was coming off of a bye? What were the games sandwiched around? Etc… It’s oversimplified and it has no value.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers are an unmitigated disaster obviously. Buffalo is an interesting case. They're a couple plays here and there from being 10 and 3. I guess that's sports though.

Cincy is down Burrow obviously.
Cincy was on the struggle bus before Burrow went down though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It’s games out of context. Who was 100%? Who was coming off of a bye? What were the games sandwiched around? Etc… It’s oversimplified and it has no value.
what you mean to say is it just shows you are wrong.

Please feel free to come up with an analysis that makes the conference that loses a lot more often the better conference.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By that kind of character you must mean understanding of the sport. QBs kind of matter in the NFL and losing them is usually a really bad thing for a team.

Guessing most thought of Cinci as a legit contender before the season but now they don't. Do you know why?
Dont tell me what I mean. I’m better at knowing what I mean. All you’re doing is trying to put words in my mouth because you can’t debate a point. You need to shift and turn someone’s stated opinion in order to defeat strawmen.

So we are clear, I’m saying that you’re a pussy with no character. Excuses are for losers. You are what you are in the NFL.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By that kind of character you must mean understanding of the sport. QBs kind of matter in the NFL and losing them is usually a really bad thing for a team.

Guessing most thought of Cinci as a legit contender before the season but now they don't. Do you know why?
Why were the Bengals underachieving with Burrow on the field this season?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were for a bit early in season but had started to ride the playing really well bus when he went down.

FYI, even on the struggle bus they easily beat SF in SF.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to imagine no team would want the "reward" of facing Buffalo in the WC round should they make it.
Sure they would. You would love it. How many times in your life have you actually seen Cleveland play a playoff game? You probably don’t even need to take your shoes off to count them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont tell me what I mean. I’m better at knowing what I mean. All you’re doing is trying to put words in my mouth because you can’t debate a point. You need to shift and turn someone’s stated opinion in order to defeat strawmen.

So we are clear, I’m saying that you’re a pussy with no character. Excuses are for losers. You are what you are in the NFL.
And I'm saying QBs matter in the NFL and losing one (especially a good one) will hurt a team in the NFL. Often quite a bit.

If you'd care to debate that point please feel free.

FYI, despite my team's injury issues we are still 8-5 so have not really needed to make excuses for them.......I know, more comprehension issues for ya. This despite playing in the toughest division and tougher conference.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, as per usual you struggle to communicate effectively.
I mean, you are the one who tried to tell me Pittsburgh and the Chargers were top of the AFC teams per me which is factually incorrect. another way to put that is you lied. Again. As usual, I'd put it at no chance you'll own yet another lie. You'll do what you do and blow a gasket on some Yosemite sam-like namecalling meltdown.

Oh...and if you take a gander you can see the #1 49er schedule has not been so tough.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're an emotional team for whatever reason. High high low lows. Their super bowl year they were 10 and 7. Burrow was clearly not right at beginning of year. 5 and 2 with a close last minute loss to the Texans after the first 2 games. He went down versus Baltimore.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't bode well for the NFC.

Saints, Seahawks, Vikings, Falcons, Giants. I'll add the Rams too. All underachievers
Seattle Seahawks and Vikings all over achieved last year and were propped up preseason. The Saints and Falcons are NFC South fluke trash.
There is no middle of the NFC. It's the top teams then a pile of shit.
Yep. Just like I said. You’re leaning heavily on the middle. That’s shit analysis when the only value of this discussion is playoffs and Super Bowl where one league’s champ faces the other.
And like I said before the Lions are not there yet. They haven't beat a good team since week one and their defense is mediocre at best. I said weeks ago they are top 10 team at best.
I haven’t brought up the Lions at all today.
So you have the Eagles (lost two in a row), 49ers and Cowboys. Lions are in the middle then pure garbage. No, the NFC is not better and it isn't close.
The NFC is absolutely better. You are leaning too heavily on the middle. You are ripping the Lions. They have zero chance of going to the Super Bowl from the NFC. In the AFC, they’d be right in the mix with the rest of the underachievers at the top.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally have an issue with their whole argument. If we’re being honest, there’s no way even without the hold on JuJu that they’re completing that ball in the Super Bowl. That call didn’t impact the play and yet it cost the Eagles the Super Bowl. But now it’s a great travesty because a legit penalty was called? Nope. Take the good with the bad boys.

I agree that they need to take the good with the bad.

But cmon man.

Toney was offsides just like Juju was held.

Both were the right call.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow wasn't healthy simple as that. Nothing more and nothing less. Fucked up chemistry. It's not like we haven't seen SB contenders get off to slow starts before.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what you mean to say is it just shows you are wrong.
This is always the way you go when you don’t have a counter to what I’ve said.
Please feel free to come up with an analysis that makes the conference that loses a lot more often the better conference.
You can feel free to suck my dick.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they would. You would love it. How many times in your life have you actually seen Cleveland play a playoff game? You probably don’t even need to take your shoes off to count them.
I'd take it.....but would prefer to face a lesser team as the #5 seed (like you'd find in the weak NFC).

To answer your question it's 15 at minimum.....doesn't count some I may have watched but do not remember.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Seahawks and Vikings all over achieved last year and were propped up preseason. The Saints and Falcons are NFC South fluke trash.

Yep. Just like I said. You’re leaning heavily on the middle. That’s shit analysis when the only value of this discussion is playoffs and Super Bowl where one league’s champ faces the other.

I haven’t brought up the Lions at all today.

The NFC is absolutely better. You are leaning too heavily on the middle. You are ripping the Lions. They have zero chance of going to the Super Bowl from the NFC. In the AFC, they’d be right in the mix with the rest of the underachievers at the top.
Sounds like a bunch of excuses.

You are leaning too much on a couple teams, one team has dominated in the regular season for some time now, Dallas, and can't get it done in the playoffs. So now we are propping up the NFC for the Niners and Eagles over the Ravens LOL

It isn't close. The AFC is better. If Buffalo gets hot-they can beat anyone as well.

This "debate" is over but it wasn't much of a debate from the start. Anyone that watches football knows the AFC is better

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I agree....and glad it goes to 12

But I wouldn't take away any of the earned titles from those of the 4 team variety.

Never said anything of the sort. I agree.