• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags right now props wise i
Like points for luca, kd, and dame.... all getting action too.
Clippers under the under likely gonna hit it around 221/22 where it opened
Nets over 230
Honestly i can see the bets blowong them out. Im gonna see what wagers ive hit by the time that rolls around i may take them to win by more than the spread, will hve some with the spread or less as well

nuggets blazers i havent got an opinion on het except i see scoring happening so likely an on over play.

also. Like jocic, mccollum points, fourniers boards/assists/points. Possibly nurcics total as well
Luca, kd, dame all hit

Clipppers lost but the under hit

Nets won and covered plus covered some extra, definitely went under

Jocic and nurcic hit, mccollum i feel like hos was 21.5 and he had 2

The fournier and herro possible plays i tossed out i didnt play but they missed so my bad.

Good on player props, meh on the rest @fightinfunbags re load for today.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luca, kd, dame all hit

Clipppers lost but the under hit

Nets won and covered plus covered some extra, definitely went under

Jocic and nurcic hit, mccollum i feel like hos was 21.5 and he had 2

The fournier and herro possible plays i tossed out i didnt play but they missed so my bad.

Good on player props, meh on the rest @fightinfunbags re load for today.
I got beat up yesterday. Gonna sit out today. No Nets over, Jimmy Butler 4-22, Rangers beat the Astros. Those were my main killers.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got beat up yesterday. Gonna sit out today. No Nets over, Jimmy Butler 4-22, Rangers beat the Astros. Those were my main killers.
I dont mess with baseball too much parody unless its specific pitchers. Todays slate on props is tough but i think theres some real value lurkin

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mess with baseball too much parody unless its specific pitchers. Todays slate on props is tough but i think theres some real value lurkin
Embiid o 32.5 should hit. In 90 minutes vs Washington this year he had 93 points. He was 27-28 from the line. They have nobody to check him. The only way this doesn’t come in is if he loses his 4th quarter minutes because of the score. Not likely, I think Washington is over matched but Beal and Westbrook will keep them attached. Good luck.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid o 32.5 should hit. In 90 minutes vs Washington this year he had 93 points. He was 27-28 from the line. They have nobody to check him. The only way this doesn’t come in is if he loses his 4th quarter minutes because of the score. Not likely, I think Washington is over matched but Beal and Westbrook will keep them attached. Good luck.
I liked that too. Also liked ben simmons points/boards/assists. Russ total is a tough evaluation. Lowest its been in some time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked that too. Also liked ben simmons points/boards/assists. Russ total is a tough evaluation. Lowest its been in some time.
If you can find it, try and take a Ben number 1st half or even 1st Q. He starts out games aggressively but for some reason (probably to piss me off) fades in the 2nd half of games.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad my team now has a competent HC & GM. Because if that dumbfuck Haslam was calling all the shots he'd probably trade Mayfield (obviously), Chubb, Garrett & 3 or 4 first rounders for AR.
Haslam is calling the shots.....luckily he finally found the right coach/GM and he lets them do their job.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read and heard, they're more "in the convo" than a favorite. At least for this year. Somewhere above a "dark horse" pick, but not quite a favorite either. Right now, based on what we've seen in their careers, Rodgers gives them a better chance against Mahomes than Baker.

But, I also think that a good chunk of the doubt is just folks waiting to see if Baker is going to regress again or not. Personally, I don't think he's going to, but we won't know for sure until they actually start playing.
All fair, I guess, but thinking the only teams "in the convo" ahead of them might be KC and TB.

And, sure, Baker could regress....but so far the only time he's done that maybe ever in his like was the year Freddie was his coach.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haslam is calling the shots.....luckily he finally found the right coach/GM and he lets them do their job.

Probably should have been a little more specific. With finally the right HC & GM Ole Jimmy Boy's not meddling in anything. Staying outta the way.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, sure, Baker could regress....but so far the only time he's done that maybe ever in his like was the year Freddie was his coach.

Yeah, that's why I don't think he will regress. Some of his regression was on Baker...but a coach has to understand that when he's got a QB as young as Baker was, that QB doesn't know what all is required to be a successful NFL QB yet and has to provide direction. Kitchens didn't do that.

Being a "players coach" is fine, but you have to set standards and there has to be some accountability. I don't think there was much of either with Kitchens. The Browns were smart to show him the door before he could ruin Baker.

And all of that is even before you get into his actual on the field coaching failures.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can find it, try and take a Ben number 1st half or even 1st Q. He starts out games aggressively but for some reason (probably to piss me off) fades in the 2nd half of games.
Luckily i went for his total board points assists. Hell cover, points not looking good he was only 27.5

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can ask @dtgold88 that while I'm a Browns fan I've been one of the more vocal critics of Mayfield's since he entered the league. If you're trying to lump all Browns fans into the same category don't do that.

And as far as Rodgers. I don't think it would be a good move for the team to trade a young QB with some potential for a legend at the end of his career.

It wouldn't just be Mayfield for AR straight up. The Packers would most likely want multiple first rounders and probably more. They would want too much in return for the future first ballot HOFer.

...and my point was that it all depends on how much your franchise values Super Bowls vs long term consistency but less likelihood of a Super Bowl appearance. After more than half a century, I would think the Browns franchise would be a little antsy. It also matters if Rodgers wants to be in Cleveland, which I don't believe he's given any indication towards. If he didn't have his issues with the front office, his best option would be to stay put IMO.