• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah.......

I love what the Browns have done on defense- but not having any regular season games to get it together is a bummer. They will probably have between 7 and 9 new defensive starters.

but- i gotta s ay- thats gonna be a helluva fun matchup.
Least this asshole knows better now than to keep talking shit about my Chiefs lol...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love It Yes GIF by State Farm

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously not arguing any of that. Very easy to list reasons why it is a bad idea.

But you need to understand the most likely case is that 10 years from now, Baker will be making like 50-60 million per year and the Browns will have 0 Super Bowl wins.
well- when you say its like the Lakers looking for a star when they were willing to trade Ball and Ingram- and its not anything like that- I gotta call it out for being ridiculous.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself you worthless POS. So I misspoke. Unlike you who's a professional bullshit peddler.

You have alotta nerve correcting anyone. Tell me again how LeBron's legacy is ruined. Or how Steph's overrated. You asshole with internet access.
lol...i mean.....cmon now. Dont get so upset lil guy.

Tebow had an 80 yard game winning touchdown in a home playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. While I am in no way defending Tebow from the obviousness that he sucked as a QB- to say that he throw no touchdowns in the playoffs- when he threw an 80 yard TD to win the game against an awesome defense- is just assinine. It makes you look like you have no clue what you are talking about.

I may have opinions and predictions- but as for FACTS- spewing obviously totally incorrect factual information is kind of embarrassing for you. It shows that in addition to not having the intelligence to be able to formulate your own opinions or predictions- you cant even get right actual facts/historical events.

I mean- so much of your post was just made up- 6 tds and 14 interceptions? Were you hitting the sauce when you posted that? its 17 tds and 9 interceptions. 14 fumbles? according to NFL.com stats its 7 total in his career. Did you just fabricate the whole post? lol. Is the neighbor even real? lol. Is this an "imaginary friend" neighbor? That would actually explain a lot.

I gotta think any of the real football fans around here would remember that play and could have called you out for your blatantly wrong post just as easily as I did.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone actually picked the Browns to win the Super Bowl. Not that I believe it- traumatized fan that I am.

But its just not something that I thought would have even been possible 3 years ago.

If someone told me 3 years ago that the Browns would be legitimate Super Bowl Contenders my head would have exploded.

Too crazy. We shall see. Their schedule is a lot tougher this year than last year- that is for sure.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad the Browns get a rematch against the Raiders this year.
Lol, well Deej. He's looking forward to a team that SHOULD win's game against the Raiders. I'd LMAO if the Silver and Bleak upset the S.O.B's, though sure my boy Wamu wouldn't feel the same way about it...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, well Deej. He's looking forward to a team that SHOULD win's game against the Raiders. I'd LMAO if the Silver and Bleak upset the S.O.B's, though sure my boy Wamu wouldn't feel the same way about it...

Hopefully we aren't playing in a monsoon this year. And if they are at least the Browns have a D that can possibly stop obvious run after obvious run

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees just retired at 42.

I mean...he was 41 until Jan 15. And missed 11 games the last 2 seasons.

By that measure the Browns would get 4 years of Rodgers for a just turned 26 year old. About a 12 season difference.

Oh and did I mention the two first rounders? I think I said that.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because Brady and Brees did it (who didn't really use their legs) it must mean Rodgers can play well into his 40s (and Rodgers is at best when he can use his legs some)?

And, no, I would not have said same of Brady. Also would have thought LBJ would slow down more than he had by now. Doesn't mean others will do the same as they age.

He just came off an MVP season. Brees never had one, Brady had his last 3 years ago at age 40. Rodgers was 22nd in the league in times sacked last season, less than Brady. It depends more on the o-line and balance with a running game (which Cleveland has).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...he was 41 until Jan 15. And missed 11 games the last 2 seasons.

By that measure the Browns would get 4 years of Rodgers for a just turned 26 year old. About a 12 season difference.

Oh and did I mention the two first rounders? I think I said that.

The sign of a team becoming a contender is when they realize that projected end of the round 1sts aren't a real roadblock in trades that net the reigning MVP. Who cares if Baker is 26? He isn't remotely Aaron Rodgers yet, and likely never will be. I know Browns fans are used to mediocrity, but cherishing it is a bit odd.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sign of a team becoming a contender is when they realize that projected end of the round 1sts aren't a real roadblock in trades that net the reigning MVP. Who cares if Baker is 26? He isn't remotely Aaron Rodgers yet, and likely never will be. I know Browns fans are used to mediocrity, but cherishing it is a bit odd.

Age is the entire reason it's a deal breaker.

Mediocrity? They were possibly a shitty fumble call away from being in the AFC championship. With missing effectively their entire secondary.

I have no doubt Rodgers would make them a better team this year...probably next.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...i mean.....cmon now. Dont get so upset lil guy.

Tebow had an 80 yard game winning touchdown in a home playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. While I am in no way defending Tebow from the obviousness that he sucked as a QB- to say that he throw no touchdowns in the playoffs- when he threw an 80 yard TD to win the game against an awesome defense- is just assinine. It makes you look like you have no clue what you are talking about.

I may have opinions and predictions- but as for FACTS- spewing obviously totally incorrect factual information is kind of embarrassing for you. It shows that in addition to not having the intelligence to be able to formulate your own opinions or predictions- you cant even get right actual facts/historical events.

I mean- so much of your post was just made up- 6 tds and 14 interceptions? Were you hitting the sauce when you posted that? its 17 tds and 9 interceptions. 14 fumbles? according to NFL.com stats its 7 total in his career. Did you just fabricate the whole post? lol. Is the neighbor even real? lol. Is this an "imaginary friend" neighbor? That would actually explain a lot.

I gotta think any of the real football fans around here would remember that play and could have called you out for your blatantly wrong post just as easily as I did.

lil guy? You're such a clown. You gonna make fun of dead father again you asshole?

"I am in now way defending Tebow"

Yes you are.

"when he threw an 80 yard TD to win the game against an awesome defense"

I suggest you take a closer look at that game and notice how many starters didn't play in that game for the Steelers on D.

"so much of your post is made up- 6 td's and 14 interceptions?"

You really are an idiot. That's not what I said. This is what I said-

his one year as a starter (he went 7-4) he only completed 46.5% of his passes. Had 6 int's & 14 fumbles.

Obviously reading comprehension is just one of many issues you have.