• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags y'all found your signal caller and are set to be good for a long time.

You need to get a RB though.....so Hurts doesn't have to do so much. Y'all got some draft picks to improve quite a bit, that is scary.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bienemy should absolutely be getting consideration.

But, he was also hit the blame for why the Cheifs lost the AFC championship game last year. Reports were that the Cheifs considered letting him go because of the way it played out.

I think he went from being a hot candidate to an afterthought after that game and he is rebuilding his name. Reid went out of his way to compliment him multiple times last night. He will get his opportunity.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@fightinfunbags y'all found your signal caller and are set to be good for a long time.

You need to get a RB though.....so Hurts doesn't have to do so much. Y'all got some draft picks to improve quite a bit, that is scary.

I disagree.

Best rushing attack in the league going RBBC.

Don’t need to invest there.

Hurts is so dynamic because of what he does running. Scale that back and it hurts him and the entire offense.

Got to do what you do best.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

Hurts is so dynamic because of what he does running. Scale that back and it hurts him and the entire offense.

Yeah Hurts isn’t running because of lack of running backs. Elliot is going to be available though if they believe that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s why you see him linked to other o coordinator jobs. He is perceived in such a way where people believe it’s all Andy. Andy is a former offensive lineman. Two weeks to prepare for the Super Bowl. In your head, knowing what you know, who probably comes up with that scheme?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree.

Proud of my squad for sure but not ready to turn the page to talking what they need. I need a few days haha. What a ride but I can’t believe it’s over. I got the game I wanted! It was a line of scrimmage game. That should be my squad’s identity and the Chiefs heard for two weeks that the Eagles were the best team on the line of scrimmage. Their front 7 got stalemates. RBs had 13 carries for 45 yards. The Chiefs OL dominated. They ran the ball for 150+ and they kept Mahomes clean.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports gods messing with Philly
July - Philadelphia Stars lose USFL final
October - Union lose MLS Cup Final
November - Phillies lose World Series
February - Eagles lose Super Bowl

So bet for the Sixers to make it to the NBA Finals and get swept.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't so sure. Guess it'll come out in the wash at some point...
In this day and time he most certainly isn’t being discriminated against, that’s for sure.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again I ain't so sure. And I disagree about discrimination being gone. Any black owner's in the NFL yet...?
Come on man you are better than that. I’m saying with Bienemies record there is something besides color going on here or he would have a job by now. The guy in Tampa gets chances in spite of apparently not being very good. This happens with coaches of all backgrounds, time to quit screaming race. As for the owner thing, I don’t know where to go with that. Let me know when a black potential owner is blocked.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man you are better than that. I’m saying with Bienemies record there is something besides color going on here or he would have a job by now. The guy in Tampa gets chances in spite of apparently not being very good. This happens with coaches of all backgrounds, time to quit screaming race. As for the owner thing, I don’t know where to go with that. Let me know when a black potential owner is blocked.
You're sure there's no discrimination in the NFL and I'm simply saying I ain't so sure. Hell, there issues with a lack of black coaches not all that long ago. Rooney rule ring any bells...?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're sure there's no discrimination in the NFL and I'm simply saying I ain't so sure. Hell, there issues with a lack of black coaches not all that long ago. Rooney rule ring any bells...?
Im saying there isn’t with Bienemie at this point.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Hurts isn't running, you lose a big chunk of his value. Improvement in the run game can help, but unless they get an absolute monster that can carry games, Hurts will always be a running QB.