• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be honest, thought Philly was going to win this one all week.

They are really good.

Mahomes is just the man.
My head was telling me the same thing, but in the end I went with the Chiefs for that reason. Things just tend to go their way.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be honest, thought Philly was going to win this one all week.

They are really good.

Mahomes is just the man.
Tough loss for Philly. I thought Philly had the better team at pretty much every facet except QB and TE. Eagles had a golden opportunity and a pretty weak road in the playoffs to the SB. That has to be devastating especially how they dominated the 1H

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss for Philly. I thought Philly had the better team at pretty much every facet except QB and TE. Eagles had a golden opportunity and a pretty weak road in the playoffs to the SB. That has to be devastating especially how they dominated the 1H

Big bad defense allowed 24 in the 2nd half.

I warned @fightinfunbags about pacheco 2 weeks ago

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end Hurts would have had to be absolutely perfect, aside from that fumble 6 he was.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep solid call. Refs were solid tonight. Not much of a factor which is all you can ask for

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF by MOODMAN

:D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end Hurts would have had to be absolutely perfect, aside from that fumble 6 he was.

Here is the thing.

Game like that?

38-35 where the last team with the ball wins?

That is not on Hurts. Both QBs did their jobs. KC just managed the clock and finished the game a little better.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing.

Game like that?

That is not on Hurts. Both QBs did their jobs. KC just managed the clock and finished the game a little better.

The defense was a letdown.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing.

Game like that?

Like I said, there was a fumble 6, you don’t have to be a math wizard to know it likely was the difference in the game. I bet on KC, I’m happy. Very seldom does anyone play a perfect game, KC played well enough where that is what it would have taken.

Last edited:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep solid call. Refs were solid tonight. Not much of a factor which is all you can ask for

Eh. Technically, its a hold, barely. So in a vacuum they made the right call. But they didn't call much of anything all game. Even on some of those offsides/false starts penalties, the teams themselves were calling for a foul for what seemed like an eternity before the refs would throw their flags. It looked clear to me that the refs gameplan was to not get involved much all game and they didn't, which is fine. But if you're gonna call a game like that, its a pretty tough pill to swallow when you make a holding call like that in that situation. Bradberry barely grabbed him. And while uncatchable doesn't matter on a hold (it does on a PI), even with the hold, that ball was at best gonna be an arm's length away from JSS if he got there full speed. So yeah, they made the right call textbook wise but context wise of the game, it wasn't as consistent with how they had been calling the game. They boxed themselves in and made themselves look worse by making the "right" call.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big bad defense allowed 24 in the 2nd half.

I warned @fightinfunbags about pacheco 2 weeks ago
They didn’t make a play all day. The Eagles best overall unit was the DL all year and today they got outplayed. On a smaller level, the Eagles OL didn’t dominate the way it should have. Hurts was great but you can’t give a great team a turnover in a big game. Eagles 3Q lulls have been a problem all season. Here’s my culprits:
1. DL - have to get more oressure
2. Coaching - I need more challenge on KC receivers and an adjustment to pressures to generate pass rush when 4 isn’t winning.
3. Eagles OL - poorly timed penalties and too many drives settling for FGs. Seamalu penalty comes right before Hurts turnover. That’s a back breaker. Hurts is still responsible for ball security. That’s on him but if Seamalu doesn’t jump it doesn’t matter.

But all respect to the Chiefs and Andy Reid. I’m getting after the DL but Andy Reid and staff get those protections lined up. 0 sacks. There was a big experience advantage on the coaching staffs. Head coach and coordinators too. That was revealed in the 2H.