• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball!

Not the same. I watch baseball but not nearly as intensely as i do basketball and football. I cant stay tuned in for 3+ hours nightly. I will watch the first 3 innings of the yanks then return in late 6th/early 7th.

Football and basketball are appointment television for me

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siriannni is the real deal @fightinfunbags.
He is if he learns from this. Many Super Bowl losers crash and burn the following year. I may have watched the last of Graham, Cox, and Kelce in an Eagles uniform. Gonna miss those guys.

But I’m excited because the Eagles have a QB. They have weapons. Won’t be difficult to move on from Miles Sanders. They’ll need to make an either or on Bradbury or CJ Gardner Johnson. I pick CJGJ and I draft corner at number 10. They have Kelce replacement for next year. They will be competitive going forward

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the honesty. Stand-up man

See, that's what I'm saying though. It was a hold*, but they were letting shit ride all game. That's where these refs get themselves in trouble. If you're gonna call textbook, call textbook all game. Players adjust throughout the game to how you're calling the game.

*I swear about half the people arguing it wasn't a hold don't even realize the hold was on the jersey tug, not the left hand that was sliding on his back.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...

I wonder how WiggityWack enjoyed the game...?

Even better. Wonder if he'll have any predictions for next season? Those are always fun...:heh:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny though how a team that some questioned would even make the playoffs can win the Lombardi...

"Experts". Lol...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF!?!?

I'm just coming back down from all things Super Bowl to see that Trugoy from De La Soul died.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His ankle looks decent lol
Keith Law just came out with his top 20 prospects per team on The Athletic.

As a team he had the Guardians as #2 farm system His #1 and #2 on the guardians were position players Rocchio at SS and Valeria in the corner outfield

Rocchio and Gimenez might just be a very good middle infield one day and for a long time to come

Next 3 prospects were all SP Espino, Williams and Bibee. I think Bieber is gone after 2 years but those 3 I think we should get at least one or two very good starters

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering they had 17 rookies make debuts last year prettt crazy that they still have a loaded system

Def could use the 2 position players - the other- 6th too 100 guy was Naylor Would be nice to get a nice upgrade at catcher

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, that's what I'm saying though. It was a hold*, but they were letting shit ride all game. That's where these refs get themselves in trouble. If you're gonna call textbook, call textbook all game. Players adjust throughout the game to how you're calling the game.

*I swear about half the people arguing it wasn't a hold don't even realize the hold was on the jersey tug, not the left hand that was sliding on his back.

Stop it man.

Talking like they shouldn’t have called that penalty.

Smith Schuster had him beat out of the break. Bradbury grabbed him and stopped his momentum right about the time Mahomes is getting set to throw.

If Bradbury didn’t grab him, he has 2-3 yards separation and it is a TD. He even admitted that he grabbed him.

The game was clean. It was decided by the players on the field. That play was a clear penalty and the officials got it right.

Not calling it would have led to a more climactic finish, but it was the right call 100%.