• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are lucky to have a 2nd unti back court of those 2. Most teams would want Livingston to start. I wonder what will happen next year to GS. They have a lot of FA players after this year. Livingston, Barnes, Speights, Barbosa, Ezeli and Varejao. I think Livingston stays and takes less to be with GS. Let Varejao and Speights go. Resign Ezeli and barnes. Ezeli will be tough because he might get a very nice pay Day. maybe a TT type pay day. Overall they have 16 mill coming off the books.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me today, listening to sports radio...

7c39afb5b725c5cca811df25136fe9a589c6d8b8d66fa92408b11e5a950c3b77.jpg

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being a dick and picking on Love because he played hard, and he played well...
But how much of it was negated because of points scored against his atrocious D?
Very true. Love is a better version of Boozer. Good offensive player poor on D. Both rebound and both hurt their team on switches on the defensive side. Again Love is way better then Boozer im just comparing how their strength doesnt really out way their negative all that much.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me today, listening to sports radio...

View attachment 124852
In this case we can crown then because they are the defending Champs and they already beat the Cavs in the Finals. Cavs need to prove they can beat them. Until then Yes GS will be champs again.

Man i bet LBJ really wish OKC won game 5,6 or 7. I also bet KD was like why the hell didnt GS play that bad in game 5,6 or 7 in game 1 against the Cavs. If GS played that bad in game 1 against OKC, OKC would won.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he loses this one it will be 3 in a row and 5 overall. Ouch.

HIs only hope of winning another ring, anytime soon, is if the Warriors players get selfish and greedy the next 2 off Seasons.

Ezeli, Barnes and maaaaaaaaaaybe Livingston are due a raise this Summer.

Next year, it's Bogut, Curry and Iggy.

If they don't land a big fish this Summer, I think they should at least pay Livingston, if not him and Curry.

Shawn has a Team option @5.7......the way he's playing, he deserves a bump.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 18,018.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't look intentional to me. He was swiping at the ball and ended up hitting the wrong ball. :heh:

I see it as similar to when a guy tries to block a shot, misses the ball and hits the offensive player in the head. However, Delly has that reputation for being borderline dirty, so there's going to be some question as to whether or not it was intentional.

Interesting that it was Delly on Green because they both have that reputation. Had that situation been reversed, the same questions would be asked.

This.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HIs only hope of winning another ring, anytime soon, is if the Warriors players get selfish and greedy the next 2 off Seasons.

If they don't land a big fish this Summer, I think they should at least pay Livingston, if not him and Curry.

Livingston will get his bump, as will Curry. I think they let Bogut walk and try to find another big. I think Ian Clark improving will make them wonder if they could let Barbosa go. Iggy's the big wildcard. He's making around $10-$11 mil. Will he be the same player when his contract is up. Hell, for his defense alone, he was the most important player on the floor last night. Dubs have quite a lot of decisions looming the next couple of years.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well this offseason is big. I just posted what they will be facing. I see Livingston staying. He finally found a home. Yes he can be a starter some where but why ruin a good thing after everything he went through in his career. I would also sign Ezeli so you can let Bogut walk next year.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this offseason is big. I just posted what they will be facing. I see Livingston staying. He finally found a home. Yes he can be a starter some where but why ruin a good thing after everything he went through in his career. I would also sign Ezeli so you can let Bogut walk next year.

Fuck Ezeli if he wants more than Tristan Thompson money.

The guy has missed 2/3 of the games he was eligible to play over the course of his career.

No exaggeration...he's missed 160 games.

I think Livingston stays too.

Bogut and Barnes are gone...good riddance.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Livingston will get his bump, as will Curry. I think they let Bogut walk and try to find another big. I think Ian Clark improving will make them wonder if they could let Barbosa go. Iggy's the big wildcard. He's making around $10-$11 mil. Will he be the same player when his contract is up. Hell, for his defense alone, he was the most important player on the floor last night. Dubs have quite a lot of decisions looming the next couple of years.

Agree to everything you posted. That's a interesting point about Iggy. If he maintains this level, pay him happily.

If not....:scratch:

Those guys seem to enjoy each other. So, outside of Barnes, who has a ring and is a baby, so it's understandable that he will go for the money....Guys like Livingston and Iggy would likely be inclined to take team friendly deals.

My only concern is: this will be those guys last big contract. Actually, it will be Livingston's first. He turned down the Clippers $52 mil deal and then tore his leg up.

I hope the Warriors do right by him because he deserves it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Ezeli if he wants more than Tristan Thompson money.

The guy has missed 2/3 of the games he was eligible to play over the course of his career.

No exaggeration...he's missed 160 games.

I think Livingston stays too.

Bogut and Barnes are gone...good riddance.

Barnes is a solid player. Even with the jump in cap space next season, I'd give him around $12 mil per. Problem is, someone's going to throw the bank at him, hell he's 23 so maybe he improves more. If the Dubs wins, he'll have 2 rings. He'll have done his winning and he could cash in at that point.

And yeah. Ezeli doesn't even deserve TT money. One of the rare times I'll stick up for TT. TT at least plays starter minutes and is an elite rebounder. And as much as Wiggy likes to gloat, comparing the two, TT at least shows up to work - ie play in the actual game. I wouldn't pay Ezeli anymore than $8 mil per.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to everything you posted. That's a interesting point about Iggy. If he maintains this level, pay him happily.

If not....:scratch:

Those guys seem to enjoy each other. So, outside of Barnes, who has a ring and is a baby, so it's understandable that he will go for the money....Guys like Livingston and Iggy would likely be inclined to take team friendly deals.

My only concern is: this will be those guys last big contract. Actually, it will be Livingston's first. He turned down the Clippers $52 mil deal and then tore his leg up.

I hope the Warriors do right by him because he deserves it.

At that point it will be how much the Dubs want to go into the luxury. Because Curry's contract is going to make them dive well into it. I'd give Livingston around $8-$10 mil per on his next contract. Iggy I'd keep around where he's at on his next deal.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnes is a solid player. Even with the jump in cap space next season, I'd give him around $12 mil per. Problem is, someone's going to throw the bank at him, hell he's 23 so maybe he improves more. If the Dubs wins, he'll have 2 rings. He'll have done his winning and he could cash in at that point.

And yeah. Ezeli doesn't even deserve TT money. One of the rare times I'll stick up for TT. TT at least plays starter minutes and is an elite rebounder. And as much as Wiggy likes to gloat, comparing the two, TT at least shows up to work - ie play in the actual game. I wouldn't pay Ezeli anymore than $8 mil per.

The Warriors offered Barnes 12.

He turned it down.

Somebody is gonna max him......crazy, but that's today's NBA.

I'd rather pay Biyombo than Ezeli.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At that point it will be how much the Dubs want to go into the luxury. Because Curry's contract is going to make them dive well into it.

Not so fast. You seem to be forgetting that the Cavs are going to sign Curry after Lebron agrees to play for minimum wage.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At that point it will be how much the Dubs want to go into the luxury. Because Curry's contract is going to make them dive well into it. I'd give Livingston around $8-$10 mil per on his next contract. Iggy I'd keep around where he's at on his next deal.

If Curry did his deal this Summer, he'd earn $25.6 next Season.

Luckily, the cap goes up again next Summer.

The problem with Iggy is what other guys are getting.

Hopefully, he gives them a discount so they can continue to add pieces.

Curry should offer up no sacrifices.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue oscillates between being the worst coach ever and the reason the Cavs now have chemistry and a palatable offense... depending on however the last game went.

Maybe lets just wait for the season to finish and then draw some conclusions?

I'll put him in the category of irrelevant.
Just another pawn on LeBrons chess board.

Status
Not open for further replies.