• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured GS would run Cleveland out of the gym in game 1. But I anticipate Cleveland to bounce back and suddenly have a 2-1 series lead in this thing going into game 4. I am not counting Cleveland out until after game 3.
I just dont see it. GS 2nd unit is even or better then Cavs 1st unit. LBJ just cant take over games like he used to. He needs to play like he did last year because he has better help this year. He needs to take over games. I dont know if he can anymore. He tries and saves too much energy.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's game 1 and this isn't over yet but watching it I don't see what type of adjustments the Cavs can make to run with the W's. This isn't the LeBron James that can put a team on his shoulders and go 40+ for a couple of games in a row. He's still awesome but the mileage is starting to show. And like you said, the big guns really didn't do anything tonight. The whole team just looks like a swarm of bees against the Cavs.
I agree with you, this isnt the same LBJ. He will need a better game from his role players. I think the reason i think its over is Cavs D isnt great and they struggled against bad offensive teams and this GS team is great offensive. Question: When was the last time LBJ scored 40 points. I agree GS D is on point right now. Their 3pt D is great. For Cavs to win They need LBJ, Irving, Love and JR to be on point to have a chance and play good D for all 4Q's. Not just 3-4 min with in a Q. I pointed this out earlier that Cavs playing in the East is a disadvantage because they arent battle tested and GS is ready to roll.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors win game 2 by double digits again.
#betterteam
#nofear
#motivated

@WiggyRuss
If you can't stand the Heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The middle 7 of those he had Wade/Bosh and a better team around him for help. I don't doubt LeBron will be ready game 2, but I am not convinced Cleveland can beat this team. Lue seems content to let Livingston shoot the mid range jumper and he will take his chances with that beating him. Livingston is longer than the Cavs guards and your not moving LeBron to him. You will lose this series with him being able to get clean looks over the top of your guards. That mid range jumper is his game. This isn't Justice Winslow shooting that. 8/10 and 20 points was not lucky or flukey. Klay and Steph missing open 3's was flukey. Cavs missing all those shots in the paint was flukey. But if Lue doesn't adjust on Livingston, this series will be over quick.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue is completely lost.

He looked great in the EC side of the bracket because he had superior talent and team on his hands.

Now he is playing a very deep talented team that is extremely well coached by a good coach. He is showing he is out of his league.
LBJ just doesnt want a good tough HC. Look at all his HC. None of them were Big time HC's. I dont know if its because he wants control or he is scared to follow someone else. No clue. I do think its strange. U know who would of been great for them Thibs. Because they have the offensive players to score.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 over paid players in this series, TT, Love and Green(GS). At least love showed up in game 1.

Not being a dick and picking on Love because he played hard, and he played well...
But how much of it was negated because of points scored against his atrocious D?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm V cash poor but I'll make same offer as I did game 1
Give me 2-1 on whatever bet is and I'll give you a 10 pt spread.

Sure.... so basically I put up $500.... you put up $250.... and you win if the Warriors win by double digits?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.... so basically I put up $500.... you put up $250.... and you win if the Warriors win by double digits?

Sounds good
Not sure how to do it but I'll figure it out

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue oscillates between being the worst coach ever and the reason the Cavs now have chemistry and a palatable offense... depending on however the last game went.

Maybe lets just wait for the season to finish and then draw some conclusions?

Status
Not open for further replies.