• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isiah Thomas is wildly overrated. Chris Paul is lightyears better than him, and it's not debatable.
Lebron, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, RW, Steph, Harden all have great chances to go down as all-timers as well.

Harden and Dr. J actually compare very favorably statistically.

Harden an all-time great? Geeez man. That helmet has to be bothering you again..

Some real crack heads up in this beeyatch

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jordan, Kobe, Vince Carter were less athletic than Rose, Drummond, and Antekoumpo huh?

Crack Addiction Help | Assist Someone With Recovery Treatment

Did not say that.

You picked the best athlete from the 90s and arguably the 2 best from the 00s.

Jordan is not as athletic as LeBron or Westbrook, but he would absolutely be an elite athlete in today's league and was the best in his era.

But to my point, there was no PG in the 90s or before who could change ends like Rose and the guys I mentioned are not even A listers. They were just guys Wiggy didn't mention.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only player who is even in the ballpark of LeBron when speaking of pure athletic ability is Westbrook. I don't see anybody from before 2005 who can compare to them.

Guys like Drummond, Antekoumpo, and Pre injury Derrick Rose were not around in the 90s. I can't see how anyone with an ounce of objectivity would ever believe that.

athletes have progressed over time. That is why in track and field, the 27 fastest 100 meter times ever have all been recorded since 1991. 8 of the top 9 have been recorded since 2008 (only counting personal bests for each runner).

To suggest that athletes of any sport were superior in the 90s, or any other previous era is ignorant at best.

What?!?! You don't think that Carl Lewis would beat Usain Bolt? He would figure out a way to beat Bolt because he is Carl Lewis, and um, he is the greatest and just simply better than Bolt. He's smarter than Bolt and he had to beat other greats during his time like Linford Christie, Leroy Burrell, and Ben Johnson, so he would definitely beat Bolt.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isiah Thomas was a bad ass PG. NCAA Champ, NBA Champ, voted by peers as a top 50 player.

Does Harden even have a scoring title? That's all he really does besides flop his way to the free throw line.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only player who is even in the ballpark of LeBron when speaking of pure athletic ability is Westbrook. I don't see anybody from before 2005 who can compare to them.

Guys like Drummond, Antekoumpo, and Pre injury Derrick Rose were not around in the 90s. I can't see how anyone with an ounce of objectivity would ever believe that.

athletes have progressed over time. That is why in track and field, the 27 fastest 100 meter times ever have all been recorded since 1991. 8 of the top 9 have been recorded since 2008 (only counting personal bests for each runner).

To suggest that athletes of any sport were superior in the 90s, or any other previous era is ignorant at best.

Jordan was in the 90's. Vince Carter and Kobe were in the late 90s. Jerry Stackhouse, AI..

Who the fuck is Drummond, Antlerboykoumpo? My Lord people pass the joint!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?!?! You don't think that Carl Lewis would beat Usain Bolt? He would figure out a way to beat Bolt because he is Carl Lewis, and um, he is the greatest and just simply better than Bolt. He's smarter than Bolt and he had to beat other greats during his time like Linford Christie, Leroy Burrell, and Ben Johnson, so he would definitely beat Bolt.

That's easy to judge my man... It's a sprint with a clock.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not say that.

Jordan is not as athletic as LeBron or Westbrook, but he would absolutely be an elite athlete in today's league and was the best in his era.

But to my point, there was no PG in the 90s or before who could change ends like Rose and the guys I mentioned are not even A listers. They were just guys Wiggy didn't mention.

There were freak athletes from every generation, even in the '60s with players like Bill Russell, Wilt, and Elgin Baylor, but I think the difference is the overall greater abundance of athleticism in today's game.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not say that.

Rose was fast, but look where it got him with his knees. Super explosive, but anyone with a decent IQ knows that has to be harnessed. Hell throw a race horse out there that's fast... Doesn't mean shit if he's going 50mph and then hits the dam wall. :lol:

Isiah was pretty dam quick end to end. So was Stockton.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden an all-time great? Geeez man. That helmet has to be bothering you again..

Some real crack heads up in this beeyatch
SJ76: You're a retarded woman for disagreeing with me!
ATF: Statistically they line up pretty closely
SJ76: You're disagreeing again! You're retarded!

This has been the basis of your entire argument.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were freak athletes from every generation, even in the '60s with players like Bill Russell, Wilt, and Elgin Baylor, but I think the difference is the overall greater abundance of athleticism in today's game.

Overall from starters to bench players yes. But elite talent NO. All you have to do is look at the quality of centers in the league now vs. back in the day. Not even close. No Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kobe type players.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76: You're a retarded woman for disagreeing with me!
ATF: Statistically they line up pretty closely
SJ76: You're disagreeing again! You're retarded!

This has been the basis of your entire argument.

You must have missed the question i asked with your helmet on too low...

What has Harden done to be an ALL-TIME great in the NBA besides score and flop his way to the free throw line? Does he even have a scoring title? He might be the most selfish player in the NBA.

Mine as well repeat myself 3-4 times with you. It's ok my girl misses the point alot too and focuses on the bullshit just to argue like you.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the Bulls today or 2 years ago. Hell we had the Cavs down 2-1 in 2015, then Lebron hit a game winner in game 4. I tipped my cap.

That's what you do to great players when you lose. But my guess is you really never played a sport in your life.
I realize this stuff is way over your head and probably never things that even OCCURRED to you to think of.

I can see how easy it is- REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A KID AND SAW SO AND SO DUNK!!!! WE DONT HAVE ANYONE LIKE THAT NOWADAYS

no- you are wrong. you are romanticizing the "good ole days".
Overall from starters to bench players yes. But elite talent NO. All you have to do is look at the quality of centers in the league now vs. back in the day. Not even close. No Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kobe type players.
yah Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis would probably have played center 25 years ago.....its a waste now.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize this stuff is way over your head and probably never things that even OCCURRED to you to think of.

I can see how easy it is- REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A KID AND SAW SO AND SO DUNK!!!! WE DONT HAVE ANYONE LIKE THAT NOWADAYS

no- you are wrong. you are romanticizing the "good ole days".

yah Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis would probably have played center 25 years ago.....its a waste now.

This Wiggy guy is something special.. Wiggy I hope you wear a helmet!! Kevin Durant would have played center 25 years ago? :wtf:

Against The Admiral, Hakeem, Moses Malone, Ewing? Oh I'm sure with KD's stout frame he would have dominated just like you do on these boards.

:laugh3:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm straight getting dominated by Wiggy and his KD "could play center 25 years ago".

:scratch:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed the question i asked with your helmet on too low...

What has Harden done to be an ALL-TIME great in the NBA besides score and flop his way to the free throw line? Does he even have a scoring title? He might be the most selfish player in the NBA.

Mine as well repeat myself 3-4 times with you. It's ok my girl misses the point alot too and focuses on the bullshit just to argue like you.

So you're saying that he's just your type?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's easy to judge my man... It's a sprint with a clock.

But that is my entire point. If you polled 1000 people and asked them to list the best sprinters of all time, just about everyone would mention Carl Lewis.

But, 15 men have recorded faster times and I have never heard of most of them. Nesta Carter, Steve Mullings, Rihard Thompson, Trayvon Bromell, Mike Rodgers, Olusoji Fasuba,

All clearly better than Carl Lewis. Like you said, the clock does not lie.

Track is easy to measure. Are you honestly saying that you don't think these trends apply to other sports also?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that he's just your type?

Are you saying ATF is really a female? Not that i didn't think that already..

Illiterate men drooling, while wearing a protective helmet isn't really what I'm into.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is my entire point. If you polled 1000 people and asked them to list the best sprinters of all time, just about everyone would mention Carl Lewis.

But, 15 men have recorded faster times and I have never heard of most of them. Nesta Carter, Steve Mullings, Rihard Thompson, Trayvon Bromell, Mike Rodgers, Olusoji Fasuba,

Track is easy to measure. Are you honestly saying that you don't think these trends apply to other sports also?

Today must I love crack day. :lol: All I said was.. a clock and sprint is easy to judge. Good Lord people.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop it. SJ isn't good with logic or reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.