• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden an all-time great? Geeez man. That helmet has to be bothering you again..

Some real crack heads up in this beeyatch

he is a great scorer, he has piss poor defense. Not every great player was a two-way player, there are plenty of guys in the 80's, 90's or earlier that were great to very good scorers that couldn't guard a mule.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed the question i asked with your helmet on too low...

What has Harden done to be an ALL-TIME great in the NBA besides score and flop his way to the free throw line? Does he even have a scoring title? He might be the most selfish player in the NBA.

Mine as well repeat myself 3-4 times with you. It's ok my girl misses the point alot too and focuses on the bullshit just to argue like you.
I missed your question because you just arbitrarily posted it and didn't direct it towards me, dumbass. Since leaving OKC and getting starter's minutes, like he should be, here are Harden's numbers:

27 ppg/6.6 rpg/5.3apg

Erving's career numbers: 22 ppg/6.7 rpg/3.9 apg

Even when you include his numbers with OKC when he was a 3rd option and averaging way less minutes, his career numbers are very similar. He could easily end his career with better numbers than Erving.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a great scorer, he has piss poor defense. Not every great player was a two-way player, there are plenty of guys in the 80's, 90's or earlier that were great to very good scorers that couldn't guard a mule.

Your she-male buddy ATF said Harden was going to be an All-time great. I said :lol: How? All he does is score.

It's a hot mess up in here today. Can't tell if most of you need some pussy or to stop smoking crack after the Cleveland W

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isiah Thomas was a bad ass PG. NCAA Champ, NBA Champ, voted by peers as a top 50 player.

Does Harden even have a scoring title? That's all he really does besides flop his way to the free throw line.

That made him bad ass but I thought he was one of the greatest athletes of all-time :laugh3:

This guy is a trainwreck. Something definitely isn't right up there buddy

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall from starters to bench players yes. But elite talent NO. All you have to do is look at the quality of centers in the league now vs. back in the day. Not even close. No Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kobe type players.
The game is played differently today. Back then it was slower and a lot of the offense was run through the centers. If you put Dwight Howard or Deandre Jordan in their prime on a team in the late 80s-mid 90s, they would have been ridiculously dominant.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were freak athletes from every generation, even in the '60s with players like Bill Russell, Wilt, and Elgin Baylor, but I think the difference is the overall greater abundance of athleticism in today's game.

Biyombo would take Bill "Overrated" Russell's lunch money and make him cry on the bench.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed your question because you just arbitrarily posted it and didn't direct it towards me, dumbass. Since leaving OKC and getting starter's minutes, like he should be, here are Harden's numbers:

27 ppg/6.6 rpg/5.3apg

Erving's career numbers: 22 ppg/6.7 rpg/3.9 apg

Even when you include his numbers with OKC when he was a 3rd option and averaging way less minutes, his career numbers are very similar. He could easily end his career with better numbers than Erving.

I assumed that since you were the only one talking about Harden you could handle it.. :drool:

So... :lol: My question for the 4th time.. What else has Harden done to be an All-time great besides score? Pretty sure Dr. J was dunking from the free throw line 30+ years ago. Pretty athletic huh? Do you know what else Dr. J did stat geek?

Harden stats = Dr. J's stats = All-time great. :L

What a tool

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your she-male buddy ATF said Harden was going to be an All-time great. I said :lol: How? All he does is score.

It's a hot mess up in here today. Can't tell if most of you need some pussy or to stop smoking crack after the Cleveland W
You dumbshit. I said he had a great chance to, I never said it was set in stone. He just put up 29 ppg/7.5 apg/6.1 rpg this last season and he's only 26 years old. He still has plenty more years left in him. All he does is score? He has averaged more assists in his career than your beloved Dr. J.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is played differently today. Back then it was slower and a lot of the offense was run through the centers. If you put Dwight Howard or Deandre Jordan in their prime on a team in the late 80s-mid 90s, they would have been ridiculously dominant.

With what post moves? Man you are so stupid. :L

Those 2 have barely dominated in this era and you want to throw them into a era with Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, The Admiral and say they would dominate?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed that since you were the only one talking about Harden you could handle it.. :drool:

So... :lol: My question for the 4th time.. What else has Harden done to be an All-time great besides score? Pretty sure Dr. J was dunking from the free throw line 30+ years ago. Pretty athletic huh? Do you know what else Dr. J did stat geek?

Harden stats = Dr. J's stats = All-time great. :L

What a tool
Brent Barry dunked from the FT line too, you fucking dimwit. Is he an all-time great athlete in NBA history too?

Again, I said he has a chance to be an all-time great. Since you don't follow the NBA today, look at his season this year. He was a fucking stud.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed the question i asked with your helmet on too low...

What has Harden done to be an ALL-TIME great in the NBA besides score and flop his way to the free throw line? Does he even have a scoring title? He might be the most selfish player in the NBA.

Mine as well repeat myself 3-4 times with you. It's ok my guy misses the point alot too and focuses on the bullshit just to argue like you.

:shocked:

:pound:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With what post moves? Man you are so stupid. :L

Those 2 have barely dominated in this era and you want to throw them into a era with Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, The Admiral and say they would dominate?
Jesus, you're dim. I literally just said the game is played differently now and offenses aren't run through centers. That's why they haven't been dominant.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Again... How are they going to dominate in the 80s 90s with ZERO post moves?

Simple questions these are bud. Real Simple. This is what you posted.

Ridiculously dominant? Funny shit!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today must I love crack day. :lol: All I said was.. a clock and sprint is easy to judge. Good Lord people.

Ok...you have to be trolling now. You can't be this dumb lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should repeat that 1 more time for helmet boy..

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok...you have to be trolling now. You can't be this dumb lol

I'll break it down for you..

Sprinters run against the clock. No matter what decade, it's the same clock and same distance.

This is EASY to judge. :clap:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Again... How are they going to dominate in the 80s 90s with ZERO post moves?

Simple questions these are bud. Real Simple. This is what you posted.

Ridiculously dominant? Funny shit!!
They would've been coached to have dominant post moves if the offense was run through them. They're there to play defense, get rebounds, block shots, and score when need be. This is real simple. You're the only one who's having trouble keeping up.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would've been coached to have dominant post moves if the offense was run through them. They're there to play defense, get rebounds, block shots, and score when need be. This is real simple. You're the only one who's having trouble keeping up.

Oh so the coaches would have taught them more post moves back then and they would have been dominant.

It has nothing to do with the fact that they have no go to shot in the post and have no touch..

Got it :L

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biyombo would take Bill "Overrated" Russell's lunch money and make him cry on the bench.

Hardly anyone would say he's the greatest, but Russell seems to be under-appreciated these days. I was surprised to learn how ridiculously athletic he was. The man ran the 400 meter dash under 50 seconds. He was also one of the top high jumpers in the world at one point. With his great athleticism, he actually would probably fit in pretty well in today's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.