• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because the plodding center of yesteryear cant keep up in todays league. Put those guys in a prick and roll today and they go NOWHERE.

A prick and roll? I don't think any of those guys want to be involved in a prick and roll.

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done the prick and roll many times. No girl ever mentioned basketball.

Incorporate both the prick and roll and queef into your offense and you'll at least make the conference finals.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who called this group his best supporting cast ever? Wiggy?

C'mon man. They rolled through weak competition in the East. Basing that analysis on the extremely small 10 game sample size is foolish at best. I guess being in the Finals makes them championship caliber, but this roster is not anywhere near as good as Kobe's Laker teams or Jordan's Bulls.

I am not making excuses for LeBron. All I am saying is that everybody places far too much emphasis on titles when discussing individual greatness. I don't know how many times I have to say that. Criticize LeBron for turning the ball over or not hustling back, or being a bad leader. I am good with all that.

Just don't say that his legacy is diminished because of another Finals loss. The Cavs never had a prayer against GS and many of us were saying this in January. Now all of a sudden he is expected to win? The Warriors are better.
genius

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong about this. 99% of the basketball universe agreed. Everyone is wrong sometimes, you have been plenty.
ehh..i thinkma ny people thought GSW was a strong favorite---- but to speak in such unequivocal terms that lebron james and the cavs had no chance is dumb...really dumb.....you never know what may happen

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if their roster was just good not great then they beat a far superior team? Fine with me lol. Now that "far superior team" gets a superstar so they can beat those way less talented Cavs. Bring it on lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if their roster was just good not great then they beat a far superior team? Fine with me lol. Now that "far superior team" gets a superstar so they can beat those way less talented Cavs. Bring it on lol

If GS thought they could beat the cavs with what they had, they wouldn't have made changes. They looked around realized they probably played the best basketball season they will ever play collectively as a group and individually and it wasn't enough. They know they only got a ring prior because love and Irving were out...So they went out and tried to get better, i don't blame them but it's clear as day they knew they couldn't beat the cavs as is...i actually expected to play okc in the finals next year had durant stayed

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, @ChiefsLakers67, it's taken me some time, because really I'm not a basketball fan, but I didn't want to forget about you and deprive you of the joy of sporting an avi produced by the infamous Slinky.

After much thought, I decided I needed a Cleveland baseball spin to this, but because it's the avi you'll sport because I knew so much more than you about the NBA finals, I realize it has to have some basketball flavor too. So, without further ado, I present your avi for the next week:

WahooLebron.jpg

Sincerely,

Slinkton B Redfoot
NBA Genius

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, @ChiefsLakers67, it's taken me some time because I'm really not a basketball fan, but I didn't want to forget about you and deprive you the pleasure of sporting an avi produced by the infamous Slinky.

After much thought, I decided I needed a Cleveland baseball spin to this, but because it's the avi you'll sport because I knew so much more than you about the NBA finals, I realized it had to have some basketball flavor too. So, without further ado, I present your avi for the next week:

Sincerely,

Slinkton B Redfoot
NBA Genius

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, @ChiefsLakers67, it's taken me some time because I'm really not a basketball fan, but I didn't want to forget about you and deprive you the pleasure of sporting an avi produced by the infamous Slinky.

After much thought, I decided I needed a Cleveland baseball spin to this, but because it's the avi you'll sport because I knew so much more than you about the NBA finals, I realized it had to have some basketball flavor too. So, without further ado, I present your avi for the next week:

Sincerely,

Slinkton B Redfoot
NBA Genius
YESSS!!! wahooo warriors....

all though lebron james in "red face" does strike me as a just a little off-putting...maybe more than a little.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs had a better chance last year because the Warriors weren't as good as they are now. Also, it looks like the Cavs match up better against the Warriors without Kyrie and Love.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.