• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? He went to a team where he has a better chance of winning a title. Just like Lebron. Do you really think that if the Heat had just eliminated the Cavs from the playoffs before Lebron joined them that he would have stayed in Cleveland or gone somewhere besides Miami?

LeBron didn't join a team that were 2x conference champs w/ the 2x League MVP though. So the 2 aren't the same.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you are coming off desperate trying to defend it as the same thing...you are desperate to prove that durant wasn't scared and joined the best team in the nba without him, lebron never did that

You are trying to make sweeping generalizations like joining any stacked team is the same, when it's not

I'm not the one with the issue over what KD did. That would be you and the rest of the Lebroniacs and Cavs fans. I'm just pointing out that both went to stacked teams.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one with the issue over what KD did. That would be you and the rest of the Lebroniacs and Cavs fans. I'm just pointing out that both went to stacked teams.

I have no issue with it all, just when people compare it to lebron...it's embarrassing

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron didn't join a team that were 2x conference champs w/ the 2x League MVP though. So the 2 aren't the same.

No, he just brought that level of team with him. The rosters he joined were not nearly the same as the ones those teams had the season before he arrived. Lebron made sure the team he was joining was stacked when he got there. KD joined one that was already stacked.

It's not like Lebron joined the team and then waited to see what happened or what might develop.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with it all, just when people compare it to lebron...it's embarrassing

Of course you don't. It's not like you and other Cavs fans have been crying about it since the day it happened. :rolleyes2:

In fact, it was Cavs fans that first called KD a coward.

Last edited:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he just brought that level of team with him. The rosters he joined were not nearly the same as the ones those teams had the season before he arrived. Lebron made sure the team he was joining was stacked when he got there. KD joined one that was already stacked.

It's not like Lebron joined the team and then waited to see what happened or what might develop.
Did that level of talent go to the finals without him?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the cavs with kyrie and love and no lebron make the finals and win 1? GS did...

Just admit durant made a bitch move, and i'll move on...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did that level of talent go to the finals without him?

That level of talent wasn't on the teams before he joined them. That's why I said he required 2/3 of the roster turned over, a star level player there and one coming with him. Seems you're having trouble keeping up.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you have an issue with this?:

"I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didn’t know they could go. I see myself as a mentor now and I’m excited to lead some of these talented young guys. I think I can help Kyrie Irving become one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevate Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. And I can’t wait to reunite with Anderson Varejao, one of my favorite teammates."

LeBron's bullshit is embarrassing.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That level of talent wasn't on the teams before he joined them. That's why I said he required 2/3 of the roster turned over, a star level player there and one coming with him. Seems you're having trouble keeping up.

What was the cavs record without lebron last year?

WHat was GS record without durant?

How many finals did the heat win after lebron left?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didn’t know they could go. I see myself as a mentor now and I’m excited to lead some of these talented young guys. I think I can help Kyrie Irving become one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevate Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. And I can’t wait to reunite with Anderson Varejao, one of my favorite teammates."

No

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the cavs record without lebron last year?

WHat was GS record without durant?

How many finals did the heat win after lebron left?

Doesn't matter. The facts are KD joined a stacked team. Lebron joined stacked teams. It really is that simple. One is no worse than the other.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. The facts are KD joined a stacked team. Lebron joined stacked teams. It really is that simple. One is no worse than the other.

Why can't you admit there is different levels of stacked teams? lol

If you just broke down the statistics of the cavs and heat with and without lebron, vs durant with and without him, you would see there is major differences

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's just agree to disagree. Like I already said I think KD's move to the 2x defending conference champs is worse. Also LeBron didn't join the team he couldn't beat in the playoffs after being up 3-1.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And then he literally had 2/3 of the roster turned over. Hilarious that Cavs fans can't see it.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just agree to disagree. Like I already said I think KD's move to the 2x defending conference champs is worse. Also LeBron didn't join the team he couldn't beat in the playoffs after being up 3-1.

Yep, plus lebron still had to beat the team he had lost to in the playoffs on the cavs...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree to disagree. Lebron didn't do it because he didn't get the chance. He brought that level of roster with him. That's why both teams underwent virtually complete roster overhauls. It's not like Lebron went to teams where adding him was the only roster move or that those teams weren't required to make those moves to get him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't you admit there is different levels of stacked teams? lol

If you just broke down the statistics of the cavs and heat with and without lebron, vs durant with and without him, you would see there is major differences

Because they aren't different. If Lebron had joined those teams and adding him was the only roster change, then you might have a point. But that wasn't the case.

Why can't you admit that they both did the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.