• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who guys? And are you talking Dirk now or 5-6 years ago?

And you are making my point. Just because some players are more athletic, doesn't mean they are better bball players.

And like i said before, the NBA today has no Jordan, Kobe, Vince Carter, Shaun Kemp, Shaq, Hakeem, etc.

Lebron is a beast, but who's #2? Durant? Steph? How athletic are they?

You don't think KD is an athletic freak. Throw in the fact he is a deadly shooter, can finish at the rim, has a huge wingspan, his shot is unblockable. I think you just are in love with old school basketball, times have changed but the talent pool of athleticism is ridiculous, doesn't mean every player fits that mold. You have diversity just like with anything. Saying one guy from the 80's or handful of guys are more athletic is pointless bc we don't actually know bc they are playing different competition, playing with different rules, etc. Your logic just really makes no sense honestly.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the game has changed, it isn't the same. And that is just a handful of people from different decades, proves nothing. The fact is the game has changed and rules too. You see more jump shooting teams and less dominant forces inside. But the athleticism is by far more superior now, naming a handful of players doesn't prove anything lol.
well now guys can shoot 40% from deep behind the 3 pt line...

its all about efficiency --- todays teams would SMOKE yesterdays teams. DeAndre Jordan would likely thump Bill Russell.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think KD is an athletic freak. Throw in the fact he is a deadly shooter, can finish at the rim, has a huge wingspan, his shot is unblockable. I think you just are in love with old school basketball, times have changed but the talent pool of athleticism is ridiculous, doesn't mean every player fits that mold. You have diversity just like with anything. Saying one guy from the 80's or handful of guys are more athletic is pointless bc we don't actually know bc they are playing different competition, playing with different rules, etc. Your logic just really makes no sense honestly.

KD is an athletic freak? :lol: Guess it depends on your definition. Can't tell you the last time I saw KD finish hard at the rim and dunk on someone.

Man some of you young ones are funny.

Athletic freak to me = Lebron, Shaun Kemp, Vince Carter, Jordan, Kobe.

KD?? Really? The guy is a shooter. Not sure he is in that catagory

How can you not be in be in love with old school bball? When you watch a NBA Finals and see 1 team score 1 FG in the last 4:30?? C'mon man.. :L Lebron went old school on that block. I loved that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Go watch the youtube vid bud. He played PF, not SF. The only player in the 2016 Finals that could a candle next to Kemp is Lebron and Lebron only.
I'm well aware of what position he played. I watched him a lot growing up. He couldn't do the things Lebron does, not even close.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the athleticism is superior to the past NBA teams, then why are you having jump shooting teams winning titles? I could go back to many Finals in the 80s/90s and find way more athletic players than were in the 2016 Finals.

Well it won the Warriors 73 games and it doesn't mean players don't get to the basket. I can't answer that question you have to ask the coaches, players, etc. And you know these handful of athletic players are more athletic how? Your argument is mute. There are athletic players in every era but the talent pool of athleticism increases more and more in these times that is due to developing players, technology, etc. There is no doubt the league is more athletic now but I am not saying there weren't athletic freaks that were great players back then and it just seems like you are naming the best players from those eras. Just bc some teams are jumpshooting teams doesn't mean the players aren't athletic. Klay is a jump shooter but he is very athletic. Look at the Milwaukee Bucks roster, they aren't a jumpshooting team but they have some athletic freaks on their team.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well now guys can shoot 40% from deep behind the 3 pt line...

its all about efficiency --- todays teams would SMOKE yesterdays teams. DeAndre Jordan would likely thump Bill Russell.

How with his unreal footwork in the post? :L Geeez dude name me one center in the league that doesn't just rebound, block shots, and dunk? Besides maybe the Gasol bros

Centers today don't even know what footwork in the post means. They got none!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm well aware of what position he played. I watched him a lot growing up. He couldn't do the things Lebron does, not even close.

Never said he could. :L I was comparing athleticism. Please read before getting really defensive about your boy Bron.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD is an athletic freak? :lol: Guess it depends on your definition. Can't tell you the last time I saw KD finish hard at the rim and dunk on someone.

Man some of you young ones are funny.

Athletic freak to me = Lebron, Shaun Kemp, Vince Carter, Jordan, Kobe.

KD?? Really? The guy is a shooter. Not sure he is in that catagory

How can you not be in be in love with old school bball? When you watch a NBA Finals and see 1 team score 1 FG in the last 4:30?? C'mon man.. :L Lebron went old school on that block. I loved that.
0c6fa3165958081ca4a8885e02d56ebb.jpg

You argument is mute man, it makes zero sense. You just keep saying the same things over again but you have no real points or prove anything lol. And we all know you are in love with old school bball but the game has changed, you have to accept it but that doesn't change the fact the NBA is more and more athletic as we speak.

Ok, your right KD isn't very athletic.^^^

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said he could. :L I was comparing athleticism. Please read before getting really defensive about your boy Bron.
I'm talking about athleticism... You would never see Shawn Kemp cover 60 ft in no time flat and come out of nowhere for a chasedown block. Lebron has done that more times in his career to count. Oh yeah, and Lebron had 20 lbs on Kemp, as well.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it won the Warriors 73 games and it doesn't mean players don't get to the basket. I can't answer that question you have to ask the coaches, players, etc. And you know these handful of athletic players are more athletic how? Your argument is mute. There are athletic players in every era but the talent pool of athleticism increases more and more in these times that is due to developing players, technology, etc. There is no doubt the league is more athletic now but I am not saying there weren't athletic freaks that were great players back then and it just seems like you are naming the best players from those eras. Just bc some teams are jumpshooting teams doesn't mean the players aren't athletic. Klay is a jump shooter but he is very athletic. Look at the Milwaukee Bucks roster, they aren't a jumpshooting team but they have some athletic freaks on their team.

Yes 73 games in a watered down league.. And no ring.

Might be the biggest choke job of all-time actually.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 130864

You argument is mute man, it makes zero sense. You just keep saying the same things over again but you have no real points or prove anything lol. And we all know you are in love with old school bball but the game has changed, you have to accept it but that doesn't change the fact the NBA is more and more athletic as we speak.

Ok, your right KD isn't very athletic.^^^

LOL yeah that isn't photo shopped at all. Maybe try a video next time. Can't even see if he finished.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about athleticism... You would never see Shawn Kemp cover 60 ft in no time flat and come out of nowhere for a chasedown block. Lebron has done that more times in his career to count. Oh yeah, and Lebron had 20 lbs on Kemp, as well.

:L Go watch the youtube vid man and STFU. Geez he goes coast to coast twice!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

Ginolbi throws Durant's shit at the rim!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the athleticism!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More weak ass shit going to the rim by Durant

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did fruitcake. If you can't keep up then STFU
Wait, you think going coast to coast means he's as athletic as Lebron? Are you retarded? Fucking tons of players have gone coast to coast. Holy hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.