• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the officiating was lousy in both conferences all playoffs long. That's still not a valid reason for G.S. being 1 game from a repeat & not taking care of business. The Cavs deserve credit for their epic comeback.
You're right- they had plenty of time to win one more game with three games left.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't misunderstand. I don't think it was "rigged".

But I do think LBJ sunk to new levels to give him & his team a chance- when clearly it looked like their ship was sinking by the end of game 4. And yes, Dray has to bear some of the blame for taking the bait.

I'm sure there are some level headed people out there that are neither GS fans or LBJ/CLE haters that could see it the same way.

I do...

desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stepping over a guy when he's on the ground isn't "sinking to new levels to give him and his team a chance". Come on, LAD, that's really sad of you. GS is nowhere near as great of a team as anyone thinks if that's all it takes to make the wheels come off.
Stepping over a guy and putting his package on his neck is pretty low. I mean come on. What would've been your reaction to that on the black top? For most guys I know that would've been an instant fight. That was Dray's natural response. To help put this in perspective- LBJ had a similar incident with Joakim Noah and his reaction was the same as Drays. I think a lot of people have forgotten that.

And I think you don't understand this GS team. They function as a TEAM. So when one guy isn't playing, or playing well it affects them ALL. I know this isn't the norm because most teams have guys that play a lot of iso ball- but the culture of this GS team is very different than the rest of the league. Give them credit for that.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do...

desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess...
Exactly. And then when we see things like him wearing the "Ultimate Warrior" t-shirt the day after they win it makes one really understand how some could feel that way. He has always been passive aggressive- and he's done things that makes people question his heart in terms of being a competitor.

How many times have we seen MJ do something like that in order to win? How about Magic or Bill Russell?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stepping over a guy and putting his package on his neck is pretty low. I mean come on. What would've been your reaction to that on the black top? For most guys I know that would've been an instant fight. That was Dray's natural response. To help put this in perspective- LBJ had a similar incident with Joakim Noah and his reaction was the same as Drays. I think a lot of people have forgotten that.

And I think you don't understand this GS team. They function as a TEAM. So when one guy isn't playing, or playing well it affects them ALL. I know this isn't the norm because most teams have guys that play a lot of iso ball- but the culture of this GS team is very different than the rest of the league. Give them credit for that.

Love missed a game after being elbowed in the head u don't hear us making excuses, and green brought everything on himself, was it low to kick someone in the balls multiple times?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. And then when we see things like him wearing the "Ultimate Warrior" t-shirt the day after they win it makes one really understand how some could feel that way. He has always been passive aggressive- and he's done things that makes people question his heart in terms of being a competitor.

How many times have we seen MJ do something like that in order to win? How about Magic or Bill Russell?

well, short answer is NONE. those guys let their GAME do the talking. and how could you NOT respect that...?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love missed a game after being elbowed in the head u don't hear us making excuses, and green brought everything on himself, was it low to kick someone in the balls multiple times?
That's because first off Love wasn't elbowed in the head. Barnes' forearm made the contact. And second that wasn't an intentional action and happened within a BASKETBALL play.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of what you say reinforces Lebron "sinking to new levels". That sort of shit happens all the time. Also, Lebron didn't put his package on his neck. While he was stepping over him, Draymond (naturally) went to get up, and he rose up into Lebron's groin. That is easily seen by instant replays.

draymond-green-hit-lebron-james-in-the-nuts.gif

Yes, I do understand the GS team. That's fine. As I mentioned, there were 3 other Cavs wins where Draymond played, so there is no valid excuse. He missed a game because of his own actions. Period.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, short answer is NONE. those guys let their GAME do the talking. and how could you NOT respect that...?
And when we add to this they had reason to WANT to do something like that because back then there weren't Flagrant fouls called it makes what LBJ did look even worse.

Chuck told Dray that he would've been able to bang with those guys back in the 80's & 90's because of his toughness and grit. I think he took that as a big compliment.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because first off Love wasn't elbowed in the head. Barnes' forearm made the contact. And second that wasn't an intentional action and happened within a BASKETBALL play.

so u want to explain who green kicked all those players in the balls? Or his constant moving screens or techs? Remember they kicked Jr smith out for 2 1/2 games last year for an elbow why would green only get 1 game for kicking multiple people in the balls? If anything he got off light

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys weren't winning last year, healthy or not. Curry & Klay were on their game and so was Harrison Barnes. You guys wouldn't have won this year had Dray been able to not bite at LBJ's bait.

But at the end of the day GS lost and it happens in sports. Next year will be fun to watch them respond to the new challenges.

They were on their game bc first off Curry didn't have to defend Kyrie last year, which wore him down eventually. Curry didn't have Kyrie defending him, Kyrie did a great job. Curry and Klay were too busy talking shit and couldn't back it up and Barnes just isn't very good lol

Also having bench players play quality minutes as starters never helps especially since they weren't used to it. Jefferson also helped a lot on both sides of the ball this year.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of what you say reinforces Lebron "sinking to new levels". That sort of shit happens all the time. Also, Lebron didn't put his package on his neck. While he was stepping over him, Draymond (naturally) went to get up, and he rose up into Lebron's groin. That is easily seen by instant replays.

View attachment 130291

Yes, I do understand the GS team. That's fine. As I mentioned, there were 3 other Cavs wins where Draymond played, so there is no valid excuse. He missed a game because of his own actions. Period.

Lol that baboon jumped into lebrons crotch

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 130291

LOL

Listen, I already said I understand why you being a Cavs fan don't think it was a big deal. It changed things drastically in a series your team was losing so why would you?

But, please stop short in saying that it happens "all the time" because it doesn't. It has happened before, and every time there's been a very similar reaction from the guy getting stepped over. LBJ knew Dray would react.

So tell me something, he had plenty of room on the left side & right side of the court to get back into the play. Why did he choose to step over Dray after he had just thrown him to the ground? Was that a necessary basketball play?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny a "Warriors fan" and we all know who I am talking about, is making excuses when last year that same fan blasted Cavs fans for making the same excuses. Hmm...interesting...

Carry on :pop2:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Listen, I already said I understand why you being a Cavs fan don't think it was a big deal. It changed things drastically in a series your team was losing so why would you?

But, please stop short in saying that it happens "all the time" because it doesn't. It has happened before, and every time there's been a very similar reaction from the guy getting stepped over. LBJ knew Dray would react.

So tell me something, he had plenty of room on the left side & right side of the court to get back into the play. Why did he choose to step over Dray after he had just thrown him to the ground? Was that a necessary basketball play?

Can you point me to any player that has kicked multiple players in the balls in a span of 2 playoff series

How could Lebron have known he was going to get suspended? He wasn't suspended the other 2 times?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

premeditated AND calculated. and anyone who says different is a flat-out liar...

hey, i'll gladly give credit where it's due. LeBron had to do SOMETHING to keep the series going knowing the Cavs were on the brink of elimination. and he KNEW Green was already skating on thin ice...

i'm not sure how ANYONE can see that any different...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

You act as if MJ, Larry, Kobe, etc. never did anything to try and get into the heads of opponents. Sorry, sweetheart. Your boy Dray is just that - a boy. Nobody forced him to swipe at Lebron's groin. He did it himself, and he missed a game because of his own actions. In the real world, you're accountable for your decisions.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so u want to explain who green kicked all those players in the balls? Or his constant moving screens or techs? Remember they kicked Jr smith out for 2 1/2 games last year for an elbow why would green only get 1 game for kicking multiple people in the balls? If anything he got off light
You're missing my point, as usual.

I never said Dray wasn't wrong for reacting. And I can understand how people would look at his previous behavior and say it's a pattern.

But, Dray didn't initiate the contact with LBJ. LBJ did that-IMO as a tactic to help his team. If he's so great a King & could bring his team back to win then why do it at all?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.