• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, had they won fair & square on the court I wouldn't have a problem at all with them winning.

And I thought you mentioned it for a reason since he's already been doing it since he returned to Cleveland.

They didn't win it fair & square huh? Yeah...okay...whatever. They're the only team in Finals history to win it all after being down 3-1. So how exactly were they cheating? This should be interesting.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Cavaliers are the last team that want to hear anything about injuries after what they went through last post season but I wonder if Curry was ever right during the playoffs after the two injuries.
Well Curry has never admitted to his injuries being the cause for his poor shooting so it's hard to tell. I think maybe the Cavs got some of that luck that everyone claims GS had last year.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should read your original post and figure it out from there:

So in order to GET to the Finals, you said they had to face the #1 and #2 teams in the entire league, and you aren't even close. They faced the #5 team in the WCF (OKC) and #3 team (CLE) IN the Finals. No rolling your eyes on this one, sweetheart. You were flat out wrong.
OMG...I said OKLAHOMA CITY had to face the #1 & #2 teams in the league. Those two teams were GS AND SA. How is that not even close? Did you go back and re-read my post? I even said OKC so you didn't have to assume. :rolleyes2:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't win it fair & square huh? Yeah...okay...whatever. They're the only team in Finals history to win it all after being down 3-1. So how exactly were they cheating? This should be interesting.
No they didn't. That's my opinion. I'm fine with you disagreeing.

And I'm not going back over this with you. If you want to know go back to the point in the thread right after game 7. It's all there for you because we were all talking about it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG...I said OKLAHOMA CITY had to face the #1 & #2 teams in the league. Those two teams were GS AND SA. How is that not even close? Did you go back and re-read my post? I even said OKC so you didn't have to assume. :rolleyes2:
You definitely did say OKC. I completely read that as GS based on the topic. Completely and entirely my fault, I definitely apologize for being an ass. :doh:

Reactions: LAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they didn't. That's my opinion. I'm fine with you disagreeing.

And I'm not going back over this with you. If you want to know go back to the point in the thread right after game 7. It's all there for you because we were all talking about it.

So you're saying they didn't win it fair & square yet you can't provide a single excuse to back up your bogus claim? Okay, good to know. Conversation over.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying they didn't win it fair & square yet you can't provide a single excuse to back up your bogus claim? Okay, good to know. Conversation over.
This conversation was over a couple of days ago. You're the one trying to act like you somehow have proven a point because I won't lay it all out AGAIN for you now. Stop being lazy if you really want to know. And if you don't want to know then stop asking.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This conversation was over a couple of days ago. You're the one trying to act like you somehow have proven a point because I won't lay it all out AGAIN for you now. Stop being lazy if you really want to know. And if you don't want to know then stop asking.

Whatever ya say. None of your nonsense will change the fact that G.S. had a commanding 3-1 lead & lost. No other team in Finals history blew a 3-1 lead.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I didn't spend many days watching the Suns play. But I would only wonder about his toughness. Throughout this post season it was very clear GS needs to toughen up in the paint. Dray can't continue to do that alone.
Agreed. Thompson, Mosgov and Love abused them on the glass. Way too many second chance shots and I think Green may be a little too small although he plays very hard. I never noticed his lack of size until he was nose to nose with James after the "stepover" incident. He was at least 3 inches shorter.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him.

But, Phoenix won't give him up.

I bet you could get Tyson Chandler for #30.
I wonder. Phoenix has a new coach and needs serious rebuilding.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever ya say. None of your nonsense will change the fact that G.S. had a commanding 3-1 lead & lost. No other team in Finals history blew a 3-1 lead.
Finally, we agree on something.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Curry has never admitted to his injuries being the cause for his poor shooting so it's hard to tell. I think maybe the Cavs got some of that luck that everyone claims GS had last year.
I think they just wanted it more and were willing to give more. The rebounding is a classic example of that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder. Phoenix has a new coach and needs serious rebuilding.

They stunted Len's growth by signing Tyson.

I get why they did it and think it was rather ballsy in an attempt to woo Aldridge.

But, they need to deal Tyson. He did play 66 games last year.

He'ss an old 33 after coming to the NBA straight from High School.

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't understand how anyone who watched the series can sayit wasnt rigged. It was so obvious that really only super Cleveland fans and a small amount of neutral fans cant see it. It really was that obvious and cue the homer who calls this whining because that's the only argument they have.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Thompson, Mosgov and Love abused them on the glass. Way too many second chance shots and I think Green may be a little too small although he plays very hard. I never noticed his lack of size until he was nose to nose with James after the "stepover" incident. He was at least 3 inches shorter.
Don't get me wrong. I think Dray is a BEAST even with the disadvantage of him being shorter than most PF/C. But, he needs help from the 5. He needs a guy that will reinforce what he's doing if/when guys get past him.

I think him & Bogut next to each other worked well for the most part. But imagine if he was playing next to a C that hustled just as hard or harder than him. They would be a nightmare for offensive players trying to score in the paint. Not to mention could finally be in the top tier in terms of rebounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.