• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they just wanted it more and were willing to give more. The rebounding is a classic example of that.
I think the Cavs gave more, certainly. But I can't honestly say they wanted it more. At least not in the case of Dray. From the tip he was ready to go & was consistent the entire game.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't understand how anyone who watched the series can sayit wasnt rigged. It was so obvious that really only super Cleveland fans and a small amount of neutral fans cant see it. It really was that obvious and cue the homer who calls this whining because that's the only argument they have.
Burden of proof is on you, idiot. If you're gonna make this sort of statement, you'd better have airtight reasoning or you simply look like an angry little baby.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't understand how anyone who watched the series can sayit wasnt rigged. It was so obvious that really only super Cleveland fans and a small amount of neutral fans cant see it. It really was that obvious and cue the homer who calls this whining because that's the only argument they have.

I think the refs influence a lot of games- not just the ones in this series. And I agree that it was obvious the series was going in the Warriors favor until the end of game 4. And I know LBJ did what he did as a last ditch effort to salvage his chance at competing, and a chance at winning.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A legit question...

Had G.S. repeated would there even be any talk of the Finals supposedly being rigged?:noidea:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cavs gave more, certainly. But I can't honestly say they wanted it more. At least not in the case of Dray. From the tip he was ready to go & was consistent the entire game.
Agree on Geen but it was his stupidity and immaturity that cost them game 5 in the first place so he certainly bears his portion of responsibility for the three game meltdown. Looked like Curry pouted when his shot wasn't falling and quit. I hope that was not the case. That's why I was wondering if the legs just weren't quite there after the foot and knee injuries.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A legit question...

Had G.S. repeated would there even be any talk of the Finals supposedly being rigged?:noidea:
I'm not sure they were rigged but clearly the NBA wanted this to go seven games and panicked when the Dubs got up three-one.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burden of proof is on you, idiot. If you're gonna make this sort of statement, you'd better have airtight reasoning or you simply look like an angry little baby.
Honestly, I think the incident that LBJ STARTED with Dray is proof for many. Although I can understand as a Cavs fan why you would want to see it differently.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Phil Jackson some Love.

Derrick Rose for Calderon and Robin Lopez contract was terrific.

Sign Horford and the Knicks are in business.

Sign Howard and :laugh3:.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure they were rigged but clearly the NBA wanted this to go seven games and panicked when the Dubs got up three-one.

So you're not sure? Okay, that's all I wanted to know. Thanks for the answer.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on Geen but it was his stupidity and immaturity that cost them game 5 in the first place so he certainly bears his portion of responsibility for the three game meltdown. Looked like Curry pouted when his shot wasn't falling and quit. I hope that was not the case. That's why I was wondering if the legs just weren't quite there after the foot and knee injuries.
Of course there is fault in Dray. He will need to be better next season. This was a steep price to pay & hopefully is a learning block going forward.

I think Steph was tired. I posted a pick of the outstanding defense some would say LBJ was playing on him (not really though, cause in the pic he had a full grip on Steph's jersey from behind). He was enduring that the entire game. Kinda hard to get around on your own 2 feet when that is happening and being overlooked by the refs. By comparison none of the Warriors were defending Kyrie like that whether he had the ball or not.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think the incident that LBJ STARTED with Dray is proof for many. Although I can understand as a Cavs fan why you would want to see it differently.
What Lebron did was disrespectful, yes. Dray calling him a bitch was also disrespectful. At the end of the day, Dray knew he was on thin ice and is a grown man who makes his own decisions. He made his bed, and he had to sleep in it. All in all, he missed 1 game out of 7. That means he played in 3 other games that Cleveland won.

Nobody outside of angry GS fans and Lebron/CLE haters feel this was rigged.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A legit question...

Probably not rigged-which is why I never made that statement. But, the officiating was atrocious in EVERY series this post season. It has been widely reported on by almost every media source. Even the league at times having to make statements after the fact. Really hard to trust in the outcome of any game when this is happening.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the league were the only ones panicking. :lol:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're not sure? Okay, that's all I wanted to know. Thanks for the answer.
I don't think they cared about who won, just that it went 7 and they could make more money.

Reactions: LAD

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the league were the only ones panicking. :lol:
Agreed. The Dubs, especially Curry and Thompson, choked big time in the clutch. Disappeared when the team needed them most.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there is fault in Dray. He will need to be better next season. This was a steep price to pay & hopefully is a learning block going forward.

I think Steph was tired. I posted a pick of the outstanding defense some would say LBJ was playing on him (not really though, cause in the pic he had a full grip on Steph's jersey from behind). He was enduring that the entire game. Kinda hard to get around on your own 2 feet when that is happening and being overlooked by the refs. By comparison none of the Warriors were defending Kyrie like that whether he had the ball or not.
Could be. Perhaps the team was just worn out after the grueling playoffs. Still, they should have been able to get one of the last three, especially since two of them were at home. Irving killed them.
Well, its on to the Giants for me. The Dubs can have the odd years and the Giants the even ones.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Lebron did was disrespectful, yes. Dray calling him a bitch was also disrespectful. At the end of the day, Dray knew he was on thin ice and is a grown man who makes his own decisions. He made his bed, and he had to sleep in it. All in all, he missed 1 game out of 7. That means he played in 3 other games that Cleveland won.

Nobody outside of angry GS fans and Lebron/CLE haters feel this was rigged.
Don't misunderstand. I don't think it was "rigged".

But I do think LBJ sunk to new levels to give him & his team a chance- when clearly it looked like their ship was sinking by the end of game 4. And yes, Dray has to bear some of the blame for taking the bait.

I'm sure there are some level headed people out there that are neither GS fans or LBJ/CLE haters that could see it the same way.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not rigged-which is why I never made that statement. But, the officiating was atrocious in EVERY series this post season. It has been widely reported on by almost every media source. Even the league at times having to make statements after the fact. Really hard to trust in the outcome of any game when this is happening.

Yeah the officiating was lousy in both conferences all playoffs long. That's still not a valid reason for G.S. being 1 game from a repeat & not taking care of business. The Cavs deserve credit for their epic comeback.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't misunderstand. I don't think it was "rigged".

But I do think LBJ sunk to new levels to give him & his team a chance- when clearly it looked like their ship was sinking by the end of game 4. And yes, Dray has to bear some of the blame for taking the bait.

I'm sure there are some level headed people out there that are neither GS fans or LBJ/CLE haters that could see it the same way.
Stepping over a guy when he's on the ground isn't "sinking to new levels to give him and his team a chance". Come on, LAD, that's really sad of you. GS is nowhere near as great of a team as anyone thinks if that's all it takes to make the wheels come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.