• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you point me to any player that has kicked multiple players in the balls in a span of 2 playoff series

How could Lebron have known he was going to get suspended? He wasn't suspended the other 2 times?
Well you're right he didn't know for SURE he would get suspended, which is why he went into his presser basically calling the league out on the situation.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reactions: LAD

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, he DID get himself into that situation. the hell else was he SUPPOSED to say...?

STILL doesn't excuse LeBron for disrespecting the guy...

I doubt lebron respects any of them considering how much crap they talked

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the anti-Lebron butthurt in this thread is reaching epic proportions.

:bawling::bawling::bawling: "It's not FAIR! He KNEW Dray would get pissed and not be able to control his emotions! Lebron is just a big meanie! It's not fair!! Waaahhhhh!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt lebron respects any of them considering how much crap they talked

yeah I hear you there. no doubt the Dubs talked a LOTTA shit. but that's a different thing altogether...

it's sports so trash talk goes with the territory. the step-over thing(as has already been noted) is something players consider 1) disrespectful, and 2) Unacceptable...

so there's the difference...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the anti-Lebron butthurt in this thread is reaching epic proportions.

:bawling::bawling::bawling: "It's not FAIR! He KNEW Dray would get pissed and not be able to control his emotions! Lebron is just a big meanie! It's not fair!! Waaahhhhh!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling:

LeBron is a pussy as a man, but a great player...

that's MY view...

and what he did was CALCULATED. who's fault is it if YOUR bitch ass can't see the truth...?:pound::pound::pound:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act as if MJ, Larry, Kobe, etc. never did anything to try and get into the heads of opponents. Sorry, sweetheart. Your boy Dray is just that - a boy. Nobody forced him to swipe at Lebron's groin. He did it himself, and he missed a game because of his own actions. In the real world, you're accountable for your decisions.
Who said anything about not trying to get into the heads of the competition? Of course they all do it, it's called trash talk.

But please tell me when you've seen MJ, Larry, Kobe or anyone else do THAT? AI was the only one that I can think of on the franchise player level that's done it. And he did it to LBJ's now coach. It's still talked about to this day. The afore mentioned guys beat their opponents with BASKETBALL plays, such as dropping buckets on them, out working them on defense, things of that sort.

I would just like to have seen LBJ do that to someone like Cousins or Metta World Peace.

Anyway, this topic has been dragged out long enough. I'm ready to move on.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about not trying to get into the heads of the competition? Of course they all do it, it's called trash talk.

But please tell me when you've seen MJ, Larry, Kobe or anyone else do THAT? AI was the only one that I can think of on the franchise player level that's done it. And he did it to LBJ's now coach. It's still talked about to this day. The afore mentioned guys beat their opponents with BASKETBALL plays, such as dropping buckets on them, out working them on defense, things of that sort.

I would just like to have seen LBJ do that to someone like Cousins or Metta World Peace.

Anyway, this topic has been dragged out long enough. I'm ready to move on.
You're right, it has been. As we've both said Dray controls his own actions. He determined whether he wanted to play or not, and it was his fault that he got suspended.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As is the delusion of Cavs fans.
Nope, it's not. Just the anti-Lebron butthurt. When you're 3rd best player misses one game of a 7 game series and it causes you to implode, your team is mentally weak and doesn't deserve the title. Game over.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think the feeling is mutual for GS end after that play.

well, looking back at it all there ain't a whole lotta love lost between EITHER of these teams, that's a given...

gonna be REAL interesting to see what unfolds on BOTH sides in the coming season...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it's not. Just the anti-Lebron butthurt. When you're 3rd best player misses one game of a 7 game series and it causes you to implode, your team is mentally weak and doesn't deserve the title. Game over.
Answer me one question: If you really believe the Cavs are the better team & what LBJ was fair then why you been on here for days trying to defend them?

I'll tell you why. Because they didn't play like a championship team until after that incident. And most of you all probably felt like it was over. I know you won't openly admit that- but I'm sure you thought it was over at least once-as did many others- when they went down 3-1.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer me one question: If you really believe the Cavs are the better team & what LBJ was fair then why you been on here for days trying to defend them?

ooo, ooo I got this one...

because he's a blind homer and a LeBron apologist...?

end justifies the means, baby...:rolleyes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.