• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer me one question: If you really believe the Cavs are the better team & what LBJ was fair then why you been on here for days trying to defend them?

I'll tell you why. Because they didn't play like a championship team until after that incident. And most of you all probably felt like it was over. I know you won't openly admit that- but I'm sure you thought it was over at least once-as did many others- when they went down 3-1.
I'll admit I had very little faith they'd come back when they were down 3-1. GS was the defending champ and no team had ever done it. It just shows how special the Cavs are. They're the most resilient team ever. They wanted it more than GS, and it showed. Plain and simple.

Why am I on here telling you how sad it is that you're trying to act like that was trickery? Because it's just so sad of you, and it's easy to tell you how full of shit you are. It's just so easy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, he DID get himself into that situation. the hell else was he SUPPOSED to say...?

STILL doesn't excuse LeBron for disrespecting the guy...

you are forgetting...this is Draymond Green we are talking about lol

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit I had very little faith they'd come back when they were down 3-1. GS was the defending champ and no team had ever done it. It just shows how special the Cavs are. They're the most resilient team ever. They wanted it more than GS, and it showed. Plain and simple.

Why am I on here telling you how sad it is that you're trying to act like that was trickery? Because it's just so sad of you, and it's easy to tell you how full of shit you are. It's just so easy.

LOL I will give you credit for admitting you lost faith.

What's sad is how you lost faith in your team when they went down 3-1, yet in the same breath you can come on here and gloat like they did it all on effort alone- or that you knew they WOULD do it. KEEP IT ONE-HUNID.

When GS went down 3-1 to OKC I never once thought they were done. I always had faith they could do the unthinkable because that's the type of EFFORT they've put in ALL season. Not to mention there was history backing up the claim that they COULD do it.

I'm ok with you thinking I'm full of s*%!, because I think you're a fair weather fan with no morals so I guess we're even.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I hear you there. no doubt the Dubs talked a LOTTA shit. but that's a different thing altogether...

it's sports so trash talk goes with the territory. the step-over thing(as has already been noted) is something players consider 1) disrespectful, and 2) Unacceptable...

so there's the difference...

The problem is nobody cares because it was from draymond green a dirty street ball thug who has a history of dirty plays throughout the regular season and playoffs

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually that's the part I remember. as I said before it's his own damn fault for getting HIMSELF in that situation...

THOUGHT I already said that...
We did...we've said it multiple times already.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and believe it or not I wasn't a huge fan of Green because he DID let a lotta trash fly out of his pie-hole kinda like James Harden. but I will admit he's gained some respect points in MY eyes...

going forward i'm hoping his increase in maturity level helps him on AND off the court...

Reactions: LAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares who the better team was. All that matters is who is holding up the prize at the end. People might say that GS was the better team, but if they were how did they let an "inferior team" like the Cavs make the best comeback in NBA history? I guess we will just agree the Cavs have more heart and wanted it more, that's fine with me. One title is enough for me, just like any Cavs fan.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is a pussy as a man, but a great player...

that's MY view...

and what he did was CALCULATED. who's fault is it if YOUR bitch ass can't see the truth...?:pound::pound::pound:
Im coming in late to this but what it sounds like here is Lebron was smarter than Green.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares who the better team was. All that matters is who is holding up the prize at the end. People might say that GS was the better team, but if they were how did they let an "inferior team" like the Cavs make the best comeback in NBA history? I guess we will just agree the Cavs have more heart and wanted it more, that's fine with me. One title is enough for me, just like any Cavs fan.

It really doesn't matter, 10 years from now people will only remember who won

Also i still stand by the fact that we would prob be up 2-0 vs gs had irving and love played last year....gs was much better this year and had hc....Irving exposed curry and irving will only get better well curry probably peaked

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's sad is how you lost faith in your team when they went down 3-1, yet in the same breath you can come on here and gloat like they did it all on effort alone- or that you knew they WOULD do it. KEEP IT ONE-HUNID.

When GS went down 3-1 to OKC I never once thought they were done. I always had faith they could do the unthinkable because that's the type of EFFORT they've put in ALL season. Not to mention there was history backing up the claim that they COULD do it.

I'm ok with you thinking I'm full of s*%!, because I think you're a fair weather fan with no morals so I guess we're even.
Never, ever, one time did I say that I knew they would do it. You're making that part up 100%.

You can think what you want from me. Losing faith when you're team is down 3-1 is pretty normal. I never thought it was 100% over, but I wasn't optimistic. If that somehow makes me have "no morals", well I suppose you're entitled to that absurd opinion. I think you're being a complete and total crybaby because your heros proved to be mortal, and you're grasping at straws to try and make the pain go away. It won't help. Nothing you can say will change the fact the Cavs earned this title. They had more heart, and they wanted it more. Plain and simple.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i'm not even arguing that part. talk to your homer over the rainbow...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course you shouldn't have lost faith being down 3-1, you were the defending champions with the unanimous MVP that set the regular season record, and still had most of the remaining games in that series at home. If it was the year before and it's a completely different scenario and were down 3-1, would you really have the same faith that is easy to say.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, well I guess when you put it THAT way, whether you consider it crooked or not it IS smart...
You call it crooked, others call it tactical. There was a really good player but loved his cheap shots. Why not goad him into one so he is out for a game. Crooked to me is when you cheat, Lebron didnt cheat, he just knew how to get Green to do something dumb. To me that is all on Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.