• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is a good player, but not a good fit on the Cavs.
Love was a good player on a losing team- because someone had to score the ball and rebound the ball. On a contending team the ideal fit for him would be with players who don't require the ball or play in the paint often. His best offensive game is in the paint, not a spot up shooter at the 3.

It also wouldn't hurt if he put more effort in on the defensive end. He could be a pretty good 2-way PF if he worked at it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't beaten us in a series when fully healthy.
You guys weren't winning last year, healthy or not. Curry & Klay were on their game and so was Harrison Barnes. You guys wouldn't have won this year had Dray been able to not bite at LBJ's bait.

But at the end of the day GS lost and it happens in sports. Next year will be fun to watch them respond to the new challenges.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet they don't want to hear GS fans say that our guys didn't shoot well and that's why they lost. So much hypocrisy.

Kerr was out coached putting Curry on Kyrie was stupid strategy

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr was out coached putting Curry on Kyrie was stupid strategy
He had no choice most of the time. When Klay or Barnes played on him they were picking up ticky tack fouls. That's what my point was when I said guys in foul trouble changes how they play. We saw the same thing happen when you played Detroit. Their centers were being called for stupid fouls and it changed how they defended in the paint & around the rim.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys weren't winning last year, healthy or not. Curry & Klay were on their game and so was Harrison Barnes. You guys wouldn't have won this year had Dray been able to not bite at LBJ's bait.

But at the end of the day GS lost and it happens in sports. Next year will be fun to watch them respond to the new challenges.

Look, you are probably right about last year, we will never know. But at the same time, the Cavs were still looking for a way to play together. They were in the Finals because they were more talented then the other teams in the East.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, you are probably right about last year, we will never know. But at the same time, the Cavs were still looking for a way to play together. They were in the Finals because they were more talented then the other teams in the East.

GS was the better team this year too. You don't have to agree with me on that, and that's ok.

But I think the Cavs were the best team in the East because there isn't much competition. If the league were to move OKC over the EC do you think you'd still be the best team? I think that would change things drastically. Honestly, if the Heat had stayed healthy & not moved up to the 3rd seed I don't think you guys would've done well against them in the 2nd round. I wanted to see that match up because it would've finally provided a really good series for the EC.

The West always has at least 2-3 really good teams that fight it out in the post season to get to the Finals. The East? Not so much. I wish that would change.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were fine in the games where he was rolling and the 3's were falling like layups (which happened a lot), but I thought he tried too many of those in the playoffs and finals when his 3 wasn't falling. It was like he was trying to force them rather than just shooting them in the flow of the game.
I'm hearing they are hot on the trail of Durant. Not sure that is what this team needs or how he would fit in.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS was the better team this year too. You don't have to agree with me on that, and that's ok.

But I think the Cavs were the best team in the East because there isn't much competition. If the league were to move OKC over the EC do you think you'd still be the best team? I think that would change things drastically.

The West always has at least 2-3 really good teams that fight it out in the post season to get to the Finals. The East? Not so much. I wish that would change.
OKC was .500 this season against the 3 teams Cleveland faced in the East before facing GS.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond Green balled out in Game 7. It was a good game. Tied with 3 minutes to go. Tied with 2 minutes to go. Tied with 1 minute to go.

Could have gone either way.
I just thought they would find a way to get game 7 at home. I'm still very pleased with what they've accomplished over the last two seasons. The loss doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Yeah, I heard that Green was the only one who came to play.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC was .500 this season against the 3 teams Cleveland faced in the East before facing GS.
And GS beat the Cavs every time they met in the reg season. Didn't you already say that didn't mean anything?

OKC was on fire during this post season. I know most people thought they couldn't beat the Cavs in a series...but after they started to play-especially in the WCF it changed a lot of people's minds. I truly thought had they beat GS that they were winning the title.

Cavs just would've had no answer for RW. He would've run circles around Kyrie and he would've been able to defend Kyrie much better than Curry did. We don't even need to talk about the KD/Love match up, right?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing they are hot on the trail of Durant. Not sure that is what this team needs or how he would fit in.
I feel the same way. I just don't know how that would work- since KD isn't exactly known for his defense.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given those 3 choices I completely agree...

60e6f44e797f45909f5ef796c86dfb75?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=7420c04adef1ef62daf8864733b8928d.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LEBron said he's staying.

Now we don't need a 10,000 post thread to contemplate.

Talking about what he could do in 2 or 3 or 4 years is okay though right?:hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.