• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have gotten all ball eventually, but he was reaching before that. They showed the replay this morning from like 3 different angles. By the definition, he was reaching in.

So, he got him with the body?

I have seen others who share that sentiment.

Experience colors our point of view.

I guess because it is 75% of what my pg does on defense, I don't see it as a foul.

:suds:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about what you said about LeBron. As far as Curry, I like watching him play. I think he just lost his cool last night & hopefully doesn't have another episode like that. He's way too good of player to be acting that way.
Unfortunately I think the media is going to hunt for Currys flaws more and more after this season. They are running out of new shit to compliment him with. Whats left?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is awesome but it gets old hearing the media act like any player is the greatest person/player the world has ever seen. We have seen what Curry can do and know he is a great player/nice guy by now but how much longer will that interest people? The flaws will start being fresh news. Things are going to turn on him because that's what happens these days.

I don't think we will have to wait on the warts to show.

We tend to turn on the nice guy when we are forced Fed the narrative.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your read the whole post you would see I said he doesnt get calls but we are talking about calling fouls on LBJ and Curry. LBJ gets away with everything. Game 6 in the finals curry should not get 3 bad calls on him. Im sorry. i can live with 1. 3 no f way.

I guess you dont realize how often Lebron gets hacked in the pain but like I said it doesnt matter both teams havent gotten calls. God forbide Curry gets called for a foul. Maybe if he was more physical he could handle it better. When I guy is physical with him he starts whining. Probably why Lebron said this a mans game.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except it's not an opinion. I've never said Lebron never complains, nor did I say he should be exempt from having fouls called on him. Yet, you came into the conversation lagging behind and not making sense.
You said no player has a right to complain..........I stated that Lebron complains on every foul he is called for...

How is that not relevant to your comment ?

Show me where I stated that I said you said Lebron never complains.....

I just commented that he does complain

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually talking about this last night at the bar with a couple of my friends. That son of a bitch should lead the league in technical fouls if they called them consistently for flops. Holy hell.

I'm just glad the refs stopped falling for it last game.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said no player has a right to complain..........I stated that Lebron complains on every foul he is called for...

He complains a shit ton.

But, nobody can out complain my Paper Clips.

Even I get sick of their shit.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great. And I pointed out that this conversation was about Steph. That's the part you don't seem to get.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I think the media is going to hunt for Currys flaws more and more after this season. They are running out of new shit to compliment him with. Whats left?

More often than not the sports media gives me a headache. Of course they always need some kinda villain but I hope they don't try to do that to Steph. Everyone looses their cool from time to time. I'd be willing to bet Curry never does something like that again on the court.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have gotten all ball eventually, but he was reaching before that. They showed the replay this morning from like 3 different angles. By the definition, he was reaching in.
Yeah but that kind of reach happens through out the game. They showed irving doing the same thing multiple times and not once got called. They talked about this being finals and u cant call that a foul. it had no affect on the play and it wasnt obvious.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More often than not the sports media gives me a headache. Of course they always need some kinda villain but I hope they don't try to do that to Steph. Everyone looses their cool from time to time. I'd be willing to bet Curry never does something like that again on the court.

His wife is messing with his brand.

She hasn't done irreparable damage.

But, she needs to chill.

She couldn't possibly think she got that cooking show on her own merits.

So, she should take a step back and enjoy the good guy ride in silence.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw 3 and they broke it down on ESPN and said the same. So I will stick with 3.
And this morning Hubie Brown called it out as I said it when he was on Mike & Mike. He also called out Steve Kerr for being childish in his presser.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that........

And I mentioned Lebron

Is he not allowed to be brought into a discussion about NBA basketball ?
He is, it's just irrelevant to the conversation. I really don't know how much easier I can make this for you to understand.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you on that. I hope I am wrong but it just seems how things go anymore.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but that kind of reach happens through out the game. They showed irving doing the same thing multiple times and not once got called. They talked about this being finals and u cant call that a foul. it had no affect on the play and it wasnt obvious.
Um, if it's a foul you call it a foul. Irving doesn't reach anywhere near as much as Steph, and how can you say that didn't have any impact on the play??

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will just agree to disagree then.
What are you disagreeing about? I have yet to say anything to disagree with, unless you're trying to say that Steph should have been acting the way he was last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.