• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last nights game was embarrassing if your a Warriors fan. The 2 games have just been sad. After watching the game tho, my initial reaction is maybe the Warriors dont have what it takes now to beat the Cavs, no matter where they play. The Cavs (Lebron and Kyrie) are just playing GREAT basketball. They are nailing their shots. While the Warriors are stumbling. Curry had a good game but nothing great. Klay seriously struggled to halftime and then found his shot when it was too late. The sloppy passes and turnovers are ridiculous. its like GS doesnt know how to attack the rim, there were a few times last night they had a clear lane and instead they chose to settle for a 3. there was one instance where Klay cut and had a clear lane for a layup and then decided to back out and shoot an ugly 3.

I would have said that Curry getting ejected is just what the Warriors needed, maybe LBJ calling him a bitch would motivate him some. Maybe now he will come out and dominate game 7, but then I stoppped and thought about that. This is the damn NBA finals. You shouldnt need ANYTHING to motivate you, other then hoisting that trophy in the air. Im now at a point where it just clear that Lebron and the Cavs want this more and are playing harder for it.

Game 7 is hopefully going to be a good close game, but the way the Cavs are playing, I dont see GS slowing them down.
That is GS problem right now the Turnovers and dumb shots. I never saw a team commit so many bad turnover(un forced tunovers). Now I know they live on bad shots but last 2 games they are taking way too many bad shots. Other 2 things hurting GS is their bench has disappeared and Barnes shooting 0-32(something stupid like that). Out of those 30 something shots more then half been wide open.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drama (or whatever ya wanna call it) shouldn't even be a factor. That's nothing more than an excuse. I think LeBron's acted like a jackass throughout his career but that doesn't mean Curry should get a free pass for his antics.
I agree but in time Curry will get criticized more and more. LeBron has brought some of his criticism on himself but he as had more time to go through the ups and downs. He has also had more time to piss off fans of other teams by kicking their asses. That always invites more drama than deserved.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least he had some points.

if he scores 1 pt thats more than Bosh in that Game 7...lol...talk about hot buttered garbage..

A medical issue doesn't make you garbage.

Okay, Ill be fair...

One guy has life threatening blood clots and the other has a heart problem.

I can't wait to see what you say about Love after the Cavs trade him

I'm thinking the narrative will be similar to the one you gave to Fat Anthony and Delusional Dion after they were dealt.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know you are losing it. Taking those last games off from the board blinded you a little. Last night was TT best game of the playoffs. Just stop being a Homer. I been giving Cavs credit but you just being ridiculous now. 90% of the people have been saying how Over paid TT is. TT just started playing after Bogut got hurt. Please just stop.
Facts are not your strongsuit. He had double-doubles in 2 of the first 3 games of the series. I'm pretty sure Bogut played those games, didn't he?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least he had some points.

if he scores 1 pt thats more than Bosh in that Game 7...lol...talk about hot buttered garbage..

Bosh at least plays defense and did well on that end. Bosh in that series against the Spurs had nearly the stats that TT has in this series (probably a rebound or two less per game). Love is averaging 8 PPG in this series. Bosh had a bad game in that series where he scored zero points on 0-5 shooting. But he still impacted the defensive end.

Love has stunk it up on both ends. It's not coincidence that the Cavs do better when Love is out of the game.

And Wiggy, you're the main reason why I don't want to see the Cavs win.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but in time Curry will get criticized more and more. LeBron has brought some of his criticism on himself but he as had more time to go through the ups and downs. He has also had more time to piss off fans of other teams by kicking their asses. That always invites more drama than deserved.
Very well-said.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on espn reading comments about the game last night. Man, Warriors fans sure do complain a lot about obvious foul calls.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for sure. IF Thompson was not versatile enough to still be a plus defender while chasing wing players around- he would be on the bench too......but luckily- he is one of the best - if not THE BEST big man at switching and guarding the perimeter in the league.

He has been fantastic.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know you are losing it. Taking those last games off from the board blinded you a little. Last night was TT best game of the playoffs. Just stop being a Homer. I been giving Cavs credit but you just being ridiculous now. 90% of the people have been saying how Over paid TT is. TT just started playing after Bogut got hurt. Please just stop.

Like i said earlier, all about a match-up. Whiteside already proved what TT looks like against a REAL center...:lol:

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope you can see this video. its on the bleacher report page. Pretty funny if your a GS fan.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except you're still wrong. There were at most 2 bad calls. The one on Kyrie, as has been discussed at length, was entirely legit. Just because he disagrees and throws a temper tantrum, doesn't make it any less of a reach in. I'm sorry you can't see.
I think 3 were. They just broke down the fouls on Espn and they even said 3 werent fouls. They talked about how if they called those 3 fouls through out the game 4-5 players would of been thrown out.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes .....

Yes........

But I believe this was your statement....

"No player ever has the right to complain for being called for a foul when it's a foul. Period."

Or did these words type themselves ?
And did I ever say Lebron should never be called for fouls? Did I ever say he never complains? Maybe you should know what the hell you're talking about before calling someone out.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 3 were. They just broke down the fouls on Espn and they even said 3 werent fouls. They talked about how if they called those 3 fouls through out the game 4-5 players would of been thrown out.
The one on Kyrie was a reach. It wasn't the worst reach ever, but he was all over him. And as it's been pointed out, Curry gets away with reaching all the time.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A medical issue doesn't make you garbage.

Okay, Ill be fair...

One guy has life threatening blood clots and the other has a heart problem.

I can't wait to see what you say about Love after the Cavs trade him

I'm thinking the narrative will be similar to the one you gave to Fat Anthony and Delusional Dion after they were dealt.
Love just cant play against the Warriors--- VERY FEW big men can.....only SPECIAL ones like Thompson.

did u watch Love and the Cavs BOMB their way with 3's threw the East? Love was AMAZING at times- and against the right matchups i think he would be contributing big time in the Finals if it was gainst the Spurs or Thunder.

Frye has not even PLAYED basically because you really cant play big men against a team with the 2 best shooters in history when they go small--- well you cant play a big man unless he is one of the most uniquely versatile big men in the NBA when it comes to defense = TT.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love just cant play against the Warriors--- VERY FEW big men can.....only SPECIAL ones like Thompson.

did u watch Love and the Cavs BOMB their way with 3's threw the East? Love was AMAZING at times- and against the right matchups i think he would be contributing big time in the Finals if it was gainst the Spurs or Thunder.

Frye has not even PLAYED basically because you really cant play big men against a team with the 2 best shooters in history when they go small--- well you cant play a big man unless he is one of the most uniquely versatile big men in the NBA when it comes to defense = TT.

The Thunder has great success when they went big vs the Warriors. Adams crushed them.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts are not your strongsuit. He had double-doubles in 2 of the first 3 games of the series. I'm pretty sure Bogut played those games, didn't he?
All I been doing is putting up facts and kicking some ass. I posted his Playoffs stats. They arent great. They are soild. When Bogut was in the game GS Cavs struggled. Since he has been gone GS is 0-2. there is another fact for you. LOL

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did I ever say Lebron should never be called for fouls? Did I ever say he never complains? Maybe you should know what the hell you're talking about before calling someone out.
One would think that No player would include LeBron.

Maybe I know what the hell I am talking about..

If you think Lebron is not included in the player reference, perhaps you could enlighten us on exactly what he is ?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt about what you said about LeBron. As far as Curry, I like watching him play. I think he just lost his cool last night & hopefully doesn't have another episode like that. He's way too good of player to be acting that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.